Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37219 times)

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #450 on: December 09, 2010, 03:50:41 PM »
About an hour(?) later, Chad had arrived at the park. With time to kill, he locked up his bike and walked around the lake, then went over to the park's golf course. It had been just redesigned, so it was brand new-looking ((yay for research...of sorts)). Chad didn't care for golf, though, so he just bought something eat and then waited impatiently.

radgeek

« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2010, 10:54:42 PM »
"What about her mother? Has she been infested? You have little information? This Jo girl has a last name. Get the last name and find out where she goes to school. You obviously been to her house and she would have school mates. Infest them. She either has the cube or has it hidden somewhere. Logically she wouldn't fight alone so she may or may not have allies. She probably wants her father back but knows she can't get him. She also has the power to morph so she would want something to fight with, and something to spy with. Where is the closest zoo and pet store?"

"Her mother Gloria Woodhouse lives in Boston," Jazar answered.  "We don't have a pool there yet so infesting her would be impossible.  Her last name is Woodhouse.  I don't think that she had many friends in Houston yet that is why she went on the cruise.  But she had joined a group called RACES I've to research.  Zoos and pet stores?  I'll send people there now."  He stops as he is handed a report from another controller.  "I knew tea sellers was a good lead.  She had tea with some friends at a coffee shop not mailing post cards like she said she was."

Post Merged: December 09, 2010, 11:09:08 PM
A squirrel dashed under the park bench.  <Why do I get stuck with the worst morphs?>

Thought speak laugher could be heard from the golden lab that was not far behind.  <You have no idea how fun this is.>

<For you maybe,> Olivia said with frustration.  <She's been chasing me this whole time.>  She climbed on top of Chad's head.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:09:08 PM by Mayor Leonora (Rad) Martinelli »

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #452 on: December 10, 2010, 01:18:14 AM »
((Yay for timeskipping!))

Sean chased after Jo. "Get back here, you mutt!" He said. He caught up, waved to Chad, and panted as hard as Jo was while supporting himself with his hands on his knees. "Gimme a sec...." he manages to say. After a couple minutes, he says "I really need to start jogging again." His heart rate was slowing down to normal, but he was apprehensive about morphing that squirrel Olivia had caught. He'd acquired it too, since he needed something to morph. No way could he avoid it any longer though....

"Did you lock it?" Ben asked.

"Duh, I locked my own car. I'd rather not have anyone just hop in and take off with my car. I kinda like it." Brian said. Ben laughed. They walked through the rear school entrance, into the room with the red banner that had "The Sharing" scrawled all over it. It was the cafeteria, actually, and there were probably four dozen people there, all chatting and seeming to be having a good time. There were a few card and board games out, and a table of refreshments. Semi-loud music was playing. Benjamin ran off to a small group of his friends.

"Well this looks like fun." Brian said, walking towards the snack table.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #453 on: December 10, 2010, 07:37:09 AM »
Chad rolled his eyes and took Olivia of his head. Then he set her on the table and held Jo--or the dog she had acquired. He sat down on the picnic bench. "What took you guys so long? Where've you been?"

radgeek

« Reply #454 on: December 10, 2010, 08:29:35 AM »
(((J said "of" instead "off." ha ha got ya.)))

<I had to acquire a new morph because the Yeerks are after Jo now,> Olivia said still eyeing the dog.  <I can't walk around as a human anymore.>

Jo turned to give Chad puppy eyes.  <Please let me go.  I just want to play.>

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #455 on: December 10, 2010, 08:35:10 AM »
((Rad, rad. When I make one mstake, the hole world nos. :P And all those were on purpose))

"Uh...huh.." Chad said to Jo. He first scooped up Olivia, and then turned loose the dog. He rolled his eyes. Things could be weird.

radgeek

« Reply #456 on: December 10, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »
Olivia felt calmer how that she was being held.  At lest that crazy dog could get her.

Jo chased her tail.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #457 on: December 10, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »
Chad rolled his eyes and set Olivia down. "Just don't run around, then we'll be okay."

radgeek

« Reply #458 on: December 10, 2010, 11:49:46 AM »
<But running is fun,> Jo said before barking with pure joy.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #459 on: December 10, 2010, 11:59:27 AM »
Chad once again rolled his eyes. "Keep it down. Don't you think I look weird talking to a dog?!" He turned around and faced the other side.

radgeek

« Reply #460 on: December 10, 2010, 12:35:41 PM »
<This might be a farm girl thing but I have always talked to animals,> Jo said. <Especially Samantha before throwing her a ball.>

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #461 on: December 10, 2010, 12:42:08 PM »
Chad said, "Well, hello, it's not like I'm going 'Nice doggie!' to you! I'm having an--" he paused and lowered his voice "--conversation. THat's a little different."

radgeek

« Reply #462 on: December 10, 2010, 12:52:21 PM »
<Right don't talk to Josefina,> Olivia said.  <Because the fact that I can stand a yard away from her and not need to run for my life isn't odd enough.>

HiImshort

« Reply #463 on: December 10, 2010, 02:09:15 PM »
"What about her mother? Has she been infested? You have little information? This Jo girl has a last name. Get the last name and find out where she goes to school. You obviously been to her house and she would have school mates. Infest them. She either has the cube or has it hidden somewhere. Logically she wouldn't fight alone so she may or may not have allies. She probably wants her father back but knows she can't get him. She also has the power to morph so she would want something to fight with, and something to spy with. Where is the closest zoo and pet store?"

"Her mother Gloria Woodhouse lives in Boston," Jazar answered.  "We don't have a pool there yet so infesting her would be impossible.  Her last name is Woodhouse.  I don't think that she had many friends in Houston yet that is why she went on the cruise.  But she had joined a group called RACES I've to research.  Zoos and pet stores?  I'll send people there now."  He stops as he is handed a report from another controller.  "I knew tea sellers was a good lead.  She had tea with some friends at a coffee shop not mailing post cards like she said she was."
[/color]

"Boston? Well she's not going over there yet. RACES? Rare Animorphs Can Eat Slugs?" Alphs gives a small chuckle to his joke then turns serios again. "Anyways what tea shop? I may know the place."

radgeek

« Reply #464 on: December 10, 2010, 02:38:41 PM »
"The one closest to the post office," Jazar answered.  "RACES is part of Amateur Radio Emergency Service.  They control the ham radio band during emergencies.  My host never understood what Jo was talking about when she talked about hobby.  Who are the Aminorphs?"