Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37220 times)

radgeek

Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #420 on: December 03, 2010, 02:49:42 PM »
Jazar and Sandresh came when there Visser beckoned.
"What about Laurence?" Jazar asked.

Jo knew something she didn't know before: names of controllers.  These were people she would have to follow to learn where the Yeerk pool was.  But first she had to tell Olivia not to go out as Jo.  So she morphed her golden lab to travel to Mr. Black's house unnoticed.

Olivia demorphed and went strait to Josefina morph.  she just didn't feel safe as herself.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:23:40 AM by Mayor Leonora (Rad) Martinelli »

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #421 on: December 03, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »
Ultor smiled coldly, "Take him to the pool and infest him, he may lead us to the rogue andalites...who may not be andalites at all. Jazar, do not forget about your new duties, and Sandresh,get control of your host. You are in a position in human society which requires perfect control." With that, Ultor turned and left the house, got in a van, and made his way back to the yeerk complex.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #422 on: December 04, 2010, 12:22:15 AM »
<He has spotted weakness in you,> Miriam taunted.
Sandresh ignored her host.
"May not be Andalites at all," Jazar laughed.  "Really like an Andalite might brake Seerow's Kindness."  Then he stopped.  "Were they cruising near any place that had Andalite wreckage?  What if these humans don't know what they found?"
Sandresh said nothing to this.  "I'll make some phone calls.  Jo's face will be on during the next news cycle."
Jazar nodded his head as he took up Merlin's keys.  "I'm going to the pool."

HiImshort

« Reply #423 on: December 04, 2010, 11:07:53 AM »
Joel/Alpha stopped smoking the cigar and snuffed it out. (("So why was i picked?" "You're important. That's probably it but nobody tells me anything." "Seems you need to get more kandrona. Shouldn't you leave?" "I have another 2 days."))

Joel paced around the room looking bored then looked out a huge window on the side of the building. He was on a very high floor, the exact number being unknown.........((maybe not)).

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #424 on: December 04, 2010, 11:15:40 PM »
With his arrival at the yeerk pool, ultor retreated to his office and closed the door. The yeerk sub-visser sat at his desk and picked up the phone, dialing Alpha's number rather quickly. The phone began to ring and the powerful yeerk waited paitently, he had much to discuss with his Second mate.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #425 on: December 05, 2010, 12:05:35 AM »
(((I'm not making him a major character just what to type this out)))

Laurence's head was forced in to the murky liquid of the Yeerk pool as he kept asking his stepson questions.  After feeling a pain is his ear, he hear Merlin say, "Now you will begin to understand."
Laurence tried to answer back but could not.  Even his eyes moved on there own now.  "Disappointing," his own voice said with his own lips.  "There is no information on the Andalite bandits in his memory."
<What's happening?> he tried asking.  <What does this have to do with Jo?>
<Plenty if she is working for the Andalites,> The Yeerk Wintium 4456 answered.

HiImshort

« Reply #426 on: December 05, 2010, 12:19:37 AM »
"Sir. I apologize for bothering you earlier. Can I help you?" Alpha was nervous but didn't show it.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #427 on: December 05, 2010, 01:23:46 AM »
Sean had pulled over at a little thrift store between his apartment complex and the mall. It wasn't very big... actually, it was somewhat tiny, but it had new clothes for Olivia. "I hope you don't mind this, but it's quick, inconspicuous, and frankly, better for my wallet." He'd meant it as a joke, of course. It wasn't like he didn't want to help Olivia out, but he didn't exactly have mounds of money laying around either. It was a good chunk of his paycheck paying for the place he had, so that he could live in a nicer neighborhood.  He wasn't embarrassed by where he lived, but he felt he could somehow do better....

With the door locked behind him, Brian stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. This would be his first time to morph an animal. He was still somewhat bothered about having a spare tire and five o'clock shadow the day before... And chances were, being a fly wasn't going to be much better. Tarry hadn't said anything about not being able to morph small things. In fact, Olivia had already morphed a lizard, so why wouldn't this work? He still didn't want to break Sean's 'rule' though. He closed his eyes, and pictured the fly on his arm. He'd gotten a good look at it's gossamer wings, it's huge compound eyes, it's many tiny limbs that it would rub together as if preparing for a feast. He imagined the tiny buzzing sound they made... but what he really heard was a crunching sound. His eyes opened. The only reason he didn't scream in terror was the wave of nausea that swept over him. His vision swirled... was it because of what he was seeing, or was it because his eyes had spread to the sides of his head and fractured into many, many facets? He would have vomited, but he no longer had the digestive system that functioned that way. And he was shrinking.....

STOP IT! STOP IT! NO!

Brian reversed the morph, returning to his natural self before blowing chunks in the toilet. He shivered slightly. The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs caught his attention however, and he quickly flushed and sprayed some air freshener to get rid of the smell of stomach acids.

"Brian? Are you okay?" It was Benjamin.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Brian opened the door and tried to smile casually. He hoped he didn't have any antennae still....

"I though I heard you ralfing... what was that?"

"Oh, I just had to clear my throat. I uh... I... had a fly in my throat." Brian shuddered.

"Was it that bad?"

"It was rather unpleasant..." Brain said. If only you knew the half of it...

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #428 on: December 05, 2010, 02:14:55 PM »
Ultor made a snap decision to take it easy on Alpha, he was a good second-in-command for what it was worth, even if he was needlessly nervous. "I want you make your way to the complex, I have a hunch that their is alot more going on with these andalite raids than anyone is willing to admit. You are to report to the complex and meet with Jazar. He is newly promoted and is working directly under you. I have made it his man task to aprehend this human girl with the ability to morph."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #429 on: December 05, 2010, 11:23:51 PM »
"Stick around," Olivia said.  "I'll need to go to a grocery store too for toiletry items, like a toothbrush."

Jazar was disappointed with Windtium's (the more I use this name the more I hate it) report.  He decided to infest all the foreign tea sellers before going over a list of the activities Jo did on the cruise.  "With all the time she spent in the water she could have found a morphing cube."

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #430 on: December 06, 2010, 12:47:41 PM »
"Oh I wasn't planning on going anywhere... you'd get into too much trouble if I left you alone!" Sean smirked, hoping that Olivia didn't take offense at that. "Maybe Kristin or Jo should get that stuff for you though... the supermarket is a lot bigger; more crowded, and it has surveillance cameras...." Sean waited as Olivia sorted through racks and racks of clothes. Maybe she was going fast for a women, he didn't know, but it was taking forever. He hadn't been shopping with a lady in... what was it, eight years? Or was it more since he'd been divorced? He hadn't liked shopping for clothes then, either. Sean's eyebrows rumpled. Feelings of disappointment and regret, along with a little anger, floated in his head. Get over it; move on. He'd told himself.

radgeek

« Reply #431 on: December 06, 2010, 01:06:49 PM »
Olivia came out of the dressing room.  "I must remember that the clothes I wear outside have to fit Jo.  All of these fit me.  Back to the search."

<So if you find a morpher would you leave me for that host body?> Merlin asked.
Jazar thought this was an odd question for a host to ask.  <It would likely be part of the promotion for catching it.>
<You should find the cube and make me a morphing host,> Merlin said.  <That way you would still have a superior host and we can stay together.>
<We'll see,> Jazar answered.  He did like this host better than his las but he had no intention of using him his entire life.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2010, 01:44:36 PM »
Sean rolled his eyes. "Gaah!" he exclaimed. Why had he expected any different...? Olivia started to put down the other clothes. "Don't put those away! You'll need some too, right? Here, I'll take these." Sean shook his head. "I'll be over there with the house stuff...." Sean found a large bird cage. It was a little rusty, but it might just do. Tarry's gonna hate me.... he thought.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay, Brian?"

"Yeah, Ben, I'm fine."

"Well that's good. It would be a bummer if we couldn't make the meeting tonight..."

Brian looked quizically. "What meeting?"

Ben returned the look. "The Sharing meeting? Remember? You said we'd go. And I already told Tyler we'd be coming tonight, so we have to."

Brian was confused. He didn't remember committing to this, but he'd probably just forgotten about it. So much for going to the zoo... "Okay fine. When do we have to be there?"

"After dinner, like I said..." Ben looked at him. "That trip must have done something to your brain." His little brother teased.

Or something like that...

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2010, 03:36:14 PM »
Since Chad didn't find anything to do (after eating a sandwich, wandering outside, being annoying to Jared, making small talk with his Mom, and seeing what was on TV), he went into his room and plopped down on the bed.
He was trying to make sense of why Sean had gotten so...strict all of a sudden. It just wasn't like him. Before his mom and dad had gotten a divorce...he wasn't like this. Chad sighed and rolled over.
About twenty minutes later, Chad decided it would be a good time to start heading to the park, considering he'd have to go by bike.

radgeek

« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2010, 03:37:54 PM »
Finding Josefina's size was harder then she though.  Tall and skinny people were hard to fit.  She did her best however with her new proportions. As she gathered clothes that fit her and Jo for check out, she asked, "What time is it?"