Author Topic: "Our Summer Vacation" OOC thread  (Read 38705 times)

warren_bearclaw

Re: "Our Summer Vacation" OOC thread
« Reply #600 on: December 19, 2010, 01:25:58 PM »
Okay, but you should know better...

Yes, assuming the bird was close enough to the bars. We're gonna make the Houston Zoo's security look like a petting zoo or something!  :P We need to get our morphs, and remember how Cassie just walked into the back without a key or anything in the first book? We'll do that, for the most part. I guess it was kinda silly for me to say the aviary was locked if we're just gonna hop right into the others... Maybe some doors are locked and some aren't? Lazy security guards? Gah! Where is Kristen?!? Maybe we miraculously find a set of keys. .....

Post Merged: December 19, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
I would recommend looking at the map (http://www.houstonzoo.org/attachments/wysiwyg/79589/New%20Zoo%20Map_VERT_rev10_2010.png) during this part. I have to go in ten minutes, so y'all can GM Sean. Actually, please do. So long as nothing crazy happens, and he stays semi in-character, I'll be happy. Also, I would like for him to acquire:

*A mountain lion,
*a saltwater crocodile,
*a maned wolf (or maybe we change it to Timber Wolves?),
*some kind of snake (have fun with that one!),
*a bird of prey (a hawk, and owl, an eagle... whatever y'all choose),
*and some kind of small monkey or ape.

That will bring Sean to eight while at the zoo, (including the otter and white-tailed deer, oh and the canadian goose, so that's nine).

I'd really appreciate it if y'all can do that for me, since I won't be on till after midnight.  ::) If you don't want to, that's fine, and if you can't really work every one of those animals in, then don't worry about them. I'll take whatever you give me. The only things I don't really want is a big cat other than a puma/mountain lion/cougar/mexican wildcat (I love how many names it has!), a gorilla, or bear. Any thing else that y'all acquire would be fine, since Sean will be following for now.

Just think about how much fun we can have with this! I mean, we could have hippos, rhinos, mandrills, poison dart frogs (just don't lick your fingers....), bats, komodo dragons, prairie dogs, .... anything and everything (except pandas....)!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:08:14 PM by Santa Bear »

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #601 on: December 19, 2010, 02:08:53 PM »
Yes, let's. Maybe Chad finds a master set of keys when he looks inside one of the rooms 'cause it's hanging around?

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #602 on: December 19, 2010, 02:12:50 PM »
So I take it yall will help Sean along then? If so , thanks! Brian will just hang out at the Sharing till I get home tonight.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #603 on: December 19, 2010, 02:17:08 PM »
Oh, jeez, this'll be so hard. You owe me. :P
Not. I'm still being nice. Chad's gonna get the key so this'll be so much easier. I never care much for hard stuff. That'll be towards Rad's department. :P

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #604 on: December 19, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »
Oh... I just noticed that Rad logged off. Maybe she'll be back soon? I hope so. Yay for finding the keys! I figured that if Tony let us GM Tarry while he was out, that I should let others GM my character.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #605 on: December 19, 2010, 02:30:46 PM »
Yep, I'm writing the post now. Chad's found the key and got a tiger morph in a long way. How about me controlling all the characters for now, and I'll make Sean get a morph...?

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #606 on: December 19, 2010, 02:37:37 PM »
I can't speak for Rad, and Brian is already tucked away. I guess you could control Tarry. Not that he'd be too involved with this, but he's still there. Sean is already at the Big Cats, so Mountain Lion should be easy right now. Keep in mind which animals are nocturnal...

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #607 on: December 19, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »
Oh, Sean's at the big cats...I'm not sure if I mentioned that. *sad sigh* I just made this nice long post. Hope it's helpful and not totally stupid...

radgeek

« Reply #608 on: December 19, 2010, 02:57:03 PM »
I'm back. I keep falling asleep with these meds.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #609 on: December 19, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
I'm sorry....

Now go post and make me/Sean get a new morph. :P

radgeek

« Reply #610 on: December 19, 2010, 03:31:22 PM »
Staying in character are we.

Post Merged: December 19, 2010, 07:30:42 PM
Since I had all afternoon to type I thought this was low priority but J didn't list morphs for Chad so I can't continue.

Josefina should get...
Arctic fox
Cobra
Penguin

Olivia should get...
Pigeon
Elephant
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 07:30:42 PM by The Rad Mom That Kissed Santa Claus »

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #611 on: December 20, 2010, 01:49:57 AM »
*sigh* do I have to do all the work around here? Fine then... I'll post for y'all, at least a little bit.
OOC: Rad, I'm getting off until tomorrrow. You'll have to post for the acquiring. Chad can get one if you want to make it...
Since J didn't really specify, I take it he was cool with whatever. He got his tiger morph, so I figure he'd be okay with whatever. And if he didn't/doesn't like what we/I pick then he can take his own date with Kristen trip to the zoo soon. And by the way J, did Sean acquire an African Lion, or a Mountain Lion? Whichever one is fine, really....

Arctic Fox...  I can work that in there. And Pigeon? Really? Whatever... to each her own... And you want a penguin? Now I'm really confused... This ain't Maine, it's Texas, and it's hot here (jk). I'm sure you know what you're doing; it just seems a little odd with all of the arctic animals.

I hope y'all are fine with more than the morphs listed.... I'll have fun on your behalves...

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #612 on: December 20, 2010, 03:00:17 AM »
Gimme anything but something that really sucks. :P

I would post, but I need to go do school. Last week of school for the year!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #613 on: December 20, 2010, 03:01:18 AM »
Woohoo! I'm still gonna post for y'all, btw. I'm just busy with another RP.

Go do your school!

Edit: I feel really bad about the Steve Irwin comment. But he was a major figure back then. Actually, it's kinda an honor to him, I think. And I hope y'all don't mind my wall o' posting.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:17:04 AM by Santa Bear »

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #614 on: December 20, 2010, 08:26:10 AM »
I went and did my school, Mom.
Oh, and Sean got an African lion. Might as well have something from here.