Author Topic: "Our Summer Vacation" OOC thread  (Read 38707 times)

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
Re: "Our Summer Vacation" OOC thread
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2010, 01:56:32 PM »
That's better than some things. :P

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2010, 01:58:57 PM »
Lol, for sure. It is definately better than the possibilty that you guys mae my ears bleed!
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2010, 11:07:58 PM »
Tony, I know you will likely be on tomorrow but I won't be.  :'(

HiImshort

« Reply #378 on: November 26, 2010, 11:25:27 PM »
Can I join or is it too late?

radgeek

« Reply #379 on: November 26, 2010, 11:29:08 PM »
We are full of morphers but with Tony's ok you can be a Yeerk.  Have you read the thread?

HiImshort

« Reply #380 on: November 26, 2010, 11:43:31 PM »
No. I would but i'm on my phone atm. Blarg!

radgeek

« Reply #381 on: November 26, 2010, 11:58:22 PM »
It is a bit much to read.  So unless Prince Bear of Visser Tony say other wise I think your in.  Tony was just about to create a new Yeerk anyway.  How do you feel about a host that is a Canadian farmer that moved to Texas for true love?

When Jo goes home and figures out what is going on with her fam her will morph Olivia, to make them think she is Olivia demorphing, and run for her life.  Way am I sharing this? Because the OSVers may need to do the scene without me.

Please remember that all things said in the in this or the RP might be put in OSV the novel.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2010, 10:09:22 AM »
Yes, and I can choose what to do or not.  >:D

Nice idea, rad. Final words from the Prince.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2010, 10:17:39 AM »
Yes, and I can choose what to do or not.  Evil
What he means is, he's writing/editing a book based on our RP and he decides what makes it in and what doesn't.

Final words? What, like Bon Voyage? jk

Like Rad said, we have as many morphers as we need right now, but there's a possibility that we'll open more in the future (probably distant future). Tony/The Missing Animorph is in charge of the Texas Yeerk Invasion, and I bet he wouldn't mind having you take on an extra controller. We only have two people controlling Yeerks....

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
I'm more writing a book, 'cause there isn't no book for me to edit. ;) And it's sorta different writing from Sean's view, since he wasn't there for quite a bit of the scenes. It does help me cut down on it.

In other news, I finally got my stupid mic to work! It turned out that the settings were all on mute.  Thank you, Prince Bear. :D

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2010, 12:10:25 PM »
I have no problem with J-mans exclaimed RAFuncle joining our little Roleplay as one of my minions. Right now I could use someone who is willing to be the secret head of the Texas branch of the yeerk resistance; we need someone to pass information onto the Andalite Rogues. If you don't want to fulfill that role I can make you my second in command and get rid of one of my other yeerk characters. Either way works.
Meh.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2010, 03:47:49 PM »
I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we got a graphic for OSV, to like, put as a heading for the story...?

HiImshort

« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2010, 04:16:23 PM »
I have no problem with J-mans exclaimed RAFuncle joining our little Roleplay as one of my minions. Right now I could use someone who is willing to be the secret head of the Texas branch of the yeerk resistance; we need someone to pass information onto the Andalite Rogues. If you don't want to fulfill that role I can make you my second in command and get rid of one of my other yeerk characters. Either way works.

I think I rather work for V3 again.  :D ;) An informant or the second-in-command? Oh......owch. I need some time to think about this. Ok. That's enough time. I'll take the informant job. the first one. So can someone inform me of what has happened so far?  
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:40:57 PM by Darth Vader »

radgeek

« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2010, 10:29:15 PM »
Brian, Josefina (or Jo), Chad and Sean (Chad's dad) are one a small sail boat in the Caribbean, when they find the morphing cube.  They pass it around before Tarry flys up to them and says that he an Andalite trapped in parrot morph and we all have the power to morph and are threatened by the Yeerks.  They don't believe him.  So to prove it Jo and Chad acquire a crab and Chad morphs it.
When that get to Galveston, Jo is worried about getting the the cube passed customs.  So she takes the initiative and goes first and acquires Olivia a customs agent.  She is spotted morphing by Kristen.  Chad has the cube in his backpack when Olivia (not Jo he didn't get the hint) and she touches it and... that scene was rather crazy so let's summarize by saying the morphers gained two new members and Olivia acquired Jo.
The Yeerks hear of this odd activity and infest the entire customs office only Olivia runs away with Tarry.  She hide in the streets that night by staying in Josefina morph until Sean picks her up and takes her to Houston.
Right now Tarry is chilling in Sean's apartment, while the morphers meet at a coffee shop to talk about the war.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »
That's a pretty good summary, Rad. And by the way, Tarry's full Andalite name is Tarrade-Gerassus-Escallon (I'm pretty sure I spelled that right....) :P

In other news, I finally got my stupid mic to work! It turned out that the settings were all on mute.  Thank you, Prince Bear
. Really? That was the problem?!? lol Don't mention it, that's what I'm here for!

Welcome aboard, Uncle Shorty! (You are aware that you are my RAFuncle, too, right? Since I'm J's brother...)