Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37216 times)

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #855 on: February 16, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »
"Thank you for your help," Kildor said to Jo and Brian, Genuine graditude shining in his eyes. "When ultor was clubing me with his moose Antlers my leg was hurt, I can barely stand on it." Kildor's head hurt, his host's ranting and raving only intensified the pain, the agony, that they were both feeling. It was not good.
  Suddenly, Kildor's mind flickered to the Andalite, and he turned to look in Tarrade's direction. "You arrogant grass eater, why don't you leave me be? I have saved you and your friends more times than I can count today. What have you done? What have you accomplished? Without your magnificant Andalite body you can do nothing. You are incompetent. Mere baggage to those who actually contribute to the fight." For a moment the hatred kildor felt seemed to revive him, to make him feel normal, but then it collapsed.
  "Shouldn't we get out of this barn?" Kildor asked, "We will all burn to death if we do not.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #856 on: February 16, 2011, 01:12:59 PM »
Jo was thankful for the misty rain that was dampening the ground around the burning barn.  "I could cary you out if you could get on my back now and stay on while I morph moose."  Jo was wondering about the the time that would take.  "And don't talk about Tarry that way."

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #857 on: February 16, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »
"That is impossible, you will simply have to morph to elephaunt and drag me out of here. My host body is nearly incapable of movement beyond the most basic level. I was hurt rather badly by the sub-visser's Antler attack." For a moment Kildor glard angirly at Tarry but then refocused on the situation. "I can help you guys immensely if you help me, I am well worth saving."
-------
Edward didn't move a muscle, "so, how long do we have to stay in these woods?"
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #858 on: February 16, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »
"I don't think dragging is a good idea for some one so badly hurt," Jo said but none the less taking his advice.  "I'll try to gentle."

"Until either the Morphers or the Yeerks come for us," Olivia said.  If its morphing Yeerks I'm running for my life.  That might happen since Jo knows where the escafle device is.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #859 on: February 16, 2011, 02:48:01 PM »
((I just realized it's more than ten miles from the barn to the shack... >.< I guess that accounts for the time it took Kristin, Sean, and Chad meeting up and (probably) joining up with the others.))

Brian ran, hardly exerting himself weaving in and out of the trees at thirty miles-per-hour. He told the wolf that they wanted to be back at the shack, and he lost himself to the hunter's mind. It was going to take him at least ten minutes to get back to where they'd left the others. Hopefully, that wouldn't be too late....

Sean was surprised by Chad's biting remark. He was just worried that... <I...> he wasn't sure how to respond to that.

<We were going to check on the others. Is that where you were heading, Chad?>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #860 on: February 16, 2011, 03:10:05 PM »
Kildor waited patiently as Jo morphed, he really wished he could simply get out of this host and into something else. Any animal would do. <I bet that Andalite would kill me the moment I was free you Joseph,> Kildor said to his host, <just as he did to Ultor.>
------
"So," Edward said, sitting again. "How did you get involved in all of this?"
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #861 on: February 16, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »
<We must leave soon.  The yeerks are still looking for you, and they will be looking for the Sub-Visser as well.  I do not believe being near this burning structure is the wisest of hiding places.  We will not be able to escape if you are an elephant.  We will have to leave the yeerk nearby.  The other yeerks will find him when they investigate the fire. We must meet him again though.  He may be...useful.  Set up a meeting with him.  I do not know the local area well enough to determine a suitable location.>  He told Jo privately.

Tarry did not trust the yeerk, but he could not pass up the chance of having an informant-or even an ally-in the yeerk forces.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 03:37:27 PM by donut »

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #862 on: February 16, 2011, 04:09:31 PM »
OoC: I deleted my previous post, as it was incorrect in nature and unacceptable to me.
Meh.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #863 on: February 16, 2011, 04:09:53 PM »
Chad said nothing again, but then aimed his thought speak at Sean. <<You know, we never did finish our talk...>> If Kristen wasn't here, he might have continued, but he decided to wait. To Kristen, he said, <No, I was just flying. And I happened to see you two. I suppose I am coming with you, though.>

radgeek

« Reply #864 on: February 16, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »
Jo was not surprised to learn that stunning wasn't the safest thing in the world.  She stopped mid-morph and began to demorph.  "Sorry," Jo said before firing.

Olivia sighed.  "And have you be able to tell the Yeerks how we recruit, no way."  More like I don't want to make us look that stupid again.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 05:02:06 PM by KitMayor Steph (Rad) »

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #865 on: February 17, 2011, 10:07:28 AM »
Kildor heard her words and wanted to react but found his body immoble. <Great,> he muttered to himself, <foolish human girl.>
-------
"Well," no offense, "but I am a millionaire and spending time with you pointing an alien beam weapon at me in the middle of animal infested woods is not my idea of a great time."
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #866 on: February 17, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »
<What is... > Brian stopped, sniffing the air. There was something... new here. <...Oh! It's coffee!> He could smell Olivia and Edward - he smelled like some disgusting chemicals he guessed where cologne - not too far away. He kept on, and within a moment, he was jumping over a fallen tree limb, and came into their field of vision. <Rawr. It's the big bad wolf.>

<Oh, I can't blame you. Flying is just amazing, isn't it? I bet it's even neater with your Red-Tail morph. I mean, the pelican is cool, and it's pretty easy going long distances, but yours is so much more agile and quick. I really need to get - >

<Hey, is that...? Look at all that smoke! That's not Jo's farm, is it?>

radgeek

« Reply #867 on: February 17, 2011, 12:32:13 PM »
"Brian is that you?" Olivia asked on the slim chance that a Yeerk might answer honestly.  "I still have this dude here that I don't know what to do with."

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #868 on: February 17, 2011, 02:43:32 PM »
<Aw, you mean that you don't believe I'm the Big Bad Wolf?> He snarled. <Grrrr. See? I can be scary.> Brian sat, panting. Running was fun.... But the wolf was glad to be done, too. He didn't know what to do with Edward either. He let the snarl linger into his next comment to Olivia.

<<To be quite frank with you, I don't know if you've been Yeerked or not, but if you have, you won't be the first Yeerk we've killed today.>>

And to Edward: <<I've had a really bad day today, so don't give me a reason to let the wolf have some fun chasing you through the woods. He's pretty fast, y'know.>>

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #869 on: February 17, 2011, 03:41:22 PM »
Chad studied the burning building for a few seconds. Then, he said, <Well, I don't know what it is. But, if this is the place, we should get there and look.> He snickered. <After all, what good are we out here?>