Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333835 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #8595 on: June 04, 2010, 05:08:27 PM »
Parker clarified, "Gaz, Cpl. Cutter, and I will go to the opposite side of this field so you can approach from behind the ship." He withdrew his Battle rifle one more time and just held onto it, "Good Luck."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:59:43 PM by Spartan-281 »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #8596 on: June 04, 2010, 06:12:05 PM »
((yay! I'm "officially" on summer break!))

<I suppose you're right,> Terenia says, looking around the Bug as though it will provide her with the answers she needs. At the moment her sister is, for once, not the forefront of her thoughts, despite Belzar's pushing of the topic. What is plaguing her mind is what Corliss will say and think if he finds out that she tried to kill off Myitt and the others. The thought makes her stomach churn, but she forces it back, keeping her face smooth as she walks past Corliss and off of the Bug Fighter.

--

Trey gives Elayne a shy smile and touches his head gingerly, "I think I'm alright. I don't know if changing the bandages would do much at this point."

He looks around the bar, at his companions at the table and the occupants at large, and takes a deep breath. Mar is right, he thinks, if I want to survive in a place like this then I need to be more aggressive.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #8597 on: June 04, 2010, 09:28:19 PM »
"Let's go," Morgan said as he, Gaz and Fletcher went outside.

Out in the clearing, Morgan and Fletcher picked a spot where they could get into the ship when the coast was clear. Gaz picked a spot on the opposite side to draw the CG guards to the other side.

There wasn't long to wait. A ship could be seen coming down. Within minutes it landed. The door opened and a group of about six came out.

"Where the hell are we?" one of them was heard asking.

"Keep an eye out," barked one, obviously a superior officer. "Whoever hijacked the guidance system is one of the low lifes who sabotaged the facility. They know about the cargo."

(Feel free to control the CG soldiers as you want. Theyre open game.)

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #8598 on: June 04, 2010, 10:36:44 PM »
Crouching in wait amongst the trees, Cutter saw about six of the CG guards come out of the ship.

Lining up one of the CG guards in his Tommy guns sights, he waited for Parker to make the first move before taking a shot.

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #8599 on: June 04, 2010, 11:19:22 PM »
As the six soldiers exit the ship, Parker stands out in the open with his Battle Rifle in hand. After the C.O. barked his orders and insulted Thor, the soldiers' eyes found Parker. They instinctively readied their weapons as the CO stepped forward, "Who the hel-" Before the CO could finish his sentence, Parker shouldered his rifle and shot a full burst through the CO's head. His body began to fall. As his legs bent and his soldiers looked at their CO's body, Parker squeezed off another burst to the soldier on the far left, centering the bullets through his ear. As the CO's legs become perpendicular and his men turn their heads once more towards Parker, he sends another burst through the soldier to the mid-left, catching him through the eye. When the CO’s knees hit the ground and the soldiers take aim at Parker, he sends another three shots through the mid-right soldier’s nose bridge. The CO’s body begins to fall forward and his soldiers begin to fire, just as Parker picks off the far-right soldier with three bullets making a horizontal line just under his right eye. By the time the CO’s torso had found rest on the ground, Parker shot the remaining man through his horrified, gaping mouth.

As the six men hit the ground, Parker stays motionless and asks, “Who’s next?” Suddenly a series of golden rings travel up and down Parker as his sheilds recharge.

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #8600 on: June 04, 2010, 11:40:33 PM »
Silver stood up and walked out following the rest.

-------------------------
~~Crappy post I know...ugh.~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #8601 on: June 05, 2010, 12:43:39 AM »
Lowering his gun, he looked in awe at Parker, his lower jaw just dropping at the  sight of his spectacular marksmanship.

Crouch running towards where Parker was standing, he stood up and said "Damn, man. Remind me to never get on your bad side"

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #8602 on: June 05, 2010, 01:52:36 AM »
Silver watched the onslaught and smiled. "Go Parker!" she cheered. "Okay, we need a quick way inside." she told them, readying her bow."
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #8603 on: June 05, 2010, 02:35:31 AM »
Parker slightly moves his head in Cutter's direction, "Noted." After he spoke, four more guards stacked up against the door and start shooting out of it. Parker speaks up, "Okay, you're on Corporal. I'll provide cover." He shot a few bursts inside the door, careful not to actually hit anyone.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #8604 on: June 05, 2010, 03:59:28 AM »
"Got it"

With that, he lined up his iron sights and he started firing in relatively small bursts at the people in the doorway.

Hitting one of them smack dab in the forehead, he dropped hitting the metal of the ship with a dull thud. Moving his sights to the one above him, he managed to hit him in the knee, making him drop to the floor, screaming in agony.

Emptying the magazine, he dropped his Tommy gun and pulled out his Colt 1911 pistol and he took down the last two with about four well placed shots.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #8605 on: June 05, 2010, 04:10:02 AM »
Silver got into a position to run. She winced slightly, but didn'r let it phase her. She had to get her mother out of there. "Give us the all clear and we'll run inside." she said. She had many holograms up her sleeves that she could use against them, and she planned on making things very confusing for the CG.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8606 on: June 05, 2010, 07:48:33 AM »
"They don't have very fast reflexes, do they?" Temrash said as the first six enemies went down without a problem. He gestured for Silver and everyone else going inside to follow him to the hull of the ship. when the next wave of Humans rushed out, they could sneak in after the enemy ran past Temrash's group.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #8607 on: June 05, 2010, 09:00:30 AM »
Gaz took aim and fired at a soldier who went down. It wasn't long after a few more ran out of the ship to see what the commotion was about.

"I think now's our chance," Morgan said. "I'll clear the way."

"Clear the..." Fletcher started to repeat in confusion, but was interrupted when Morgan lowered his head and charged sending three CG officers flying. One of them had gotten cut by a horn and was on the ground holding his side.

"Knew those things were good for something," Morgan commented.

"Guess we're going in now," Fletcher said as he got his weapon ready.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8608 on: June 05, 2010, 09:09:16 AM »
"Hit hard and fast! Go!" Temrash yelled. They ran inside, and came to a hallway intersection. Some troops were coming, but Temrash ambushed them when they came to the corner. He nailed one, while the other two stood in shock and horror.

"What is that!?"

Temrash's blades ripped through their armor, and he crushed their weapons before taking them down.

"Right or left?" He asked Morgan.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #8609 on: June 05, 2010, 09:21:25 AM »
"I looked at some schematics," Fletcher said, "we want to go left. That's where they'll be holding the prisoners."

"Left it is then," Morgan said as he headed down the hallway.