Author Topic: Animorphs: Scar of the past  (Read 10342 times)

Offline jmnar4

Re: Animorphs: Scar of the past
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 07:47:29 PM »
(no offense guys but we could really use at least one more person in on this....and Shadowblade, give that girl character you made up afew lines now and then

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 07:49:09 PM »
(i agree, oh and Jamie will soon its just right now its strictly War facts and info and stuff and im tryin to keep her character as close to my girl in rl as i possibly can so ill wait till a little later)
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »
(gotcha....hope you don't mind if this post has to do mainly with the comment damien made to derek earlier, about the girls)

Derek followed Bog to the War Room but his mind was else where, still going over Damien's comment to him about the girls.  now that he mentioned it, derek did remember some of the admiring glaces some of the girls made towards him but being the lone wolf type that he was, derek didn't think much of it or give a reply.  getting close to someone had gotten afew people killed in the past and derek didn't want to add any more names to the list.  but deep down he knew damien had a good point.

(had to do something...didn't know what else i could talk about)

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 09:30:35 PM »
Damien appeared in midflight demorphed and pulled out a chair then sat in the head chair.

Before anyone could comment on why he had held out the extra chair, a woman with long flowing silver hair and a nice ubundant 32 B cup chest and blue eyes and a smile that could light a city block walked in and sat in this chair.

"Derek meet Synthia." He said with a wink at his friend before turning to Bog, "My friend here are the ship records of any space flight that has been spotted containing Yeerks and where they left and went to. Maybe you can analyze these? " he said holding up a stack of papers.

He was ignoring the smiles and occasional nervous glances Synthia was making in Dereks direction.

(LOL! Even in an RPG im playing date maker. Lol wats more funny is i described my sister...except her bra size ive never payed attention to that.)
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »
(Suuuure you haven't. It's ok. Giving a hot sister the occassional once over isn't anything to be too ashamed of.)

<I will look at all of them. Thank you.> Bog said, and began organizing them to his personal tastes.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 09:51:55 PM »
Tilting his head back he listened then grinned and making sure his thoughts were loud enough to be heard by Bog he thought, <Synthia likes Derek. Her heart keeeps beating quicker whenever she looks at him. Either that or shes an inexperienced assassin>

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »
<It's obviously estrogen induced.> Bog said privately. <You know, there were females back home that liked me. But it's not good to linger on such thoughts while I'm stranded here.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 10:06:28 PM »
Turning back to his companion he gave him a smile, "No my friend not for long. Soon we will annihalate all of those filthy slugs and i will personnally take you home myself"

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »
<That would be an honor. Do that, and I'll buy you an island. Humans like islands.>

<Hmm.> He said, sudedenly distracted. <some of these flights seem to be coming and going from one certain direction. Maybe a checkpoint. earth is a good distance away from the other Yeerk bases, such as the Hork-bajir Homeworlds. A checkpoint would not be unreasonable.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 10:16:25 PM »
Damien nodded slowly, "Yeah that makes perfect sence. Well Bog old buddy lets go map out some charts for our first mission as leaders." Glancing at Derek and Synthia, "We'll leave you to be." Walkin to the door he pauses with his hand on the doorknob and turns to synthia, "Dont suck his lips off while kissin. Not fun" he left.

(rofl i again described my sister, she kissed her boyfriend and was makin out then suddenly he came to me and was like dude you guys got any ice? and i was like uuuh dude wats wrong with your lips? she had been kissin him and suckin on his lips and they were all super red n puffy)

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 10:20:22 PM »
<Very well, Damien.> He said, and followed his friend out. <Cutting off supplies and thru routes is a basic, but effective, way to slow down the enemy.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »
Walking alongside his friend Damien thought back to old times before his acute hearing picked up a sound going on above ground. Focusing hard he noticed it was a siren.

"Theres a break in upstairs Bog! Get everyone into battle morphs! I gotta check on Jamie!" he said before seeming to be there for a moment before the after image vanished, him pushing himself to the very limit of his speed and still forcing himself faster.

Slamming a fist into the door to his room it blew to peices and he stepped in to ding a man about to sink his fangs into his unconsoius woman.

"NO!" he roared before grabbing the man by the throat and hurling him against the wall and pounding his fist into the mans fast as hard and fast as he could.

It seemed forever that he was doing it when he felt Jamie tug on his shirt and say in her sing song voice, "Damien stop it. Hes dead and im ok!" Finally noticing that the mans head was litterally sticking the body to the wall from him pounding it to pancake form and still going.

Nodding he stood back and kissed his woman.

(yea yea i no a little lovey dovey but hey i do love her in rl so thbbt)

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 07:19:49 AM »
Derek didn't know whether he was embarassed or angery by damien comment.  "im gonna get him for that," he muttered under his breath.  but despite it all he did notice how synthia was looking at him.  he was thinking of something to say when he heard a commotion and raced off.  "thank god for inhanced senses he said to himself, he also sensed synthia right behind him.  when they reached the spot they stopped dead in their tracks.  Derek didn't know what made him stopped first, a dead body beaten into a pulp against the wall or damien and jamie kissing, with the dead body right there
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:41:24 AM by jmnar4 »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 10:21:39 AM »
<Everyone battle morphs! Now!> Bog yelled in wideranged thoughtspeech while racing to the main conference room where most everyone was. <They're coming from three sides! Shooting to kill! I repeat! They're shooting to kill!>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »
Derek snapped out of staring at damien and jamie long enough to hear Bog's warning.  "great," he muttered "time to get to work."  he went to his panther morph, its stealth, speed, agility, and power was just the thing for the job.  he morphed as fast as he could, the fur growing, human teeth becoming fangs, nails becoming claws, the animal's insticts kicking in.  <hey lover boy,> he said to damien,<don't mean to ruin your moment but we have more of them coming this way.>  Switching his thoughts to Bog he said, <give me a target.>  Just then he remembered Synthia was still with him and still her normal self.  <do you have a morph, things are gonna get messy>
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:42:05 AM by jmnar4 »