Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

Which of these books did you prefer?

<< < (2/3) > >>

filmstu2005:

--- Quote from: Yorick on August 21, 2008, 02:00:12 PM ---Both pairs were similar and I wanted to see people compare them

--- End quote ---

Actually, only The Proposal and The Reaction share a similarity, which is the exploration of the morphing powers and how they can get f****ed up from time to time, based on your emotions. It was always fun to learn about the morphing complexities. The Separation was another book that also explored that.

But The Unknown and The Experiment are not similar. One has cows, the other horses. One deals with aliens and Zone 91 and Govt. The other about making voluntary host by feeding people beef. Not similar at all.

morfowt:
actually they're sort of similar. they're two missions that the animorphs didn't have to do anything, and the yeerks would be pretty much busted anyway.

filmstu2005:

--- Quote from: morfowt on August 21, 2008, 09:24:45 PM ---actually they're sort of similar. they're two missions that the animorphs didn't have to do anything, and the yeerks would be pretty much busted anyway.

--- End quote ---

They had to save Captain Torelli in The Unknown. He was the one the Yeerks were trying to grab. If they did capture him who knows what would have happen. So i wouldnt say the stories were similar

morfowt:
I don't really see the harm in him being a controller. What's the worst that could happen?

filmstu2005:

--- Quote from: morfowt on August 22, 2008, 03:20:14 AM ---I don't really see the harm in him being a controller. What's the worst that could happen?

--- End quote ---

Funny. That's what I said about David after the Animorphs rescued him and the blue box, but before they showed him who they were.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version