Author Topic: Simple Animorphs Questions: Ask questions with one possible answer here!  (Read 142076 times)

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
Did Jake and Cassie kiss in any books other than 26 and 53? I mean kisses we saw, not off screen stuff, if that makes sense.
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
I'm pretty sure they didn't  :'(. I hope there was offscreen stuff between them, because just one kiss is pretty sad.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 12:14:42 AM by Dpsb5 »
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
from book #4, The Message:

"<There are only three races left in all the known galaxy that still fight the Yeerks,> Ax said
proudly. <And only the Andalites can stop them.>"

Who were the 3 races? Andaites would be one of them obviously.
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline Tim Bruening

"<There are only three races left in all the known galaxy that still fight the Yeerks,> Ax said

I assume that humans are one of the other 2, thanks to the Animorphs!

Offline Dylan

• Xtreme Member

It's a KASU
I have the 2011 reprint of The Message, and it dosen't say that.
Waffles. Nuf' Said.

Offline Quaf

• Gold Donor

It's a KASU
I have the 2011 reprint of The Message, and it dosen't say that.

Ok thought so :)
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
1: Ya know how David Mattingly hid his cat, Orson, in some of the cutouts on the cover? According to the October 1999 website (Wayback Machine) the cat is in book 24's cutout. Where is he? I can't find Orson.

2: Are there editions of the books that don't say "watch Animorphs on TV" on the cover? My edition of #54 doesn't, but I'm pretty sure that all of the other books (starting around 20) say that.

4: Visser (the book) is dedicated to Roosevelt School in Texas. Why? I've noticed a lot of random dedications, but that's the most confusing one that I've seen.

5: In some of the books, the dedication and publication info and stuff are not only smushed together on one page, but are printed right next to page 1. Why?

5: What is Ax's gender in human morph?

6: I was reading about the largest libraries in the world. Being as insane as I am, I looked to see if any of them had Animorphs books. I found them in the British Library, with their ever-so-strange-looking UK edition covers. The thing that baffled me most, however, was that the final two books were bound together into a 306-page novel. Apart from TAC, are there american editions that have been bound together in such a manner?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:59:09 AM by YeerkSalad »
yeah

Offline Dylan

• Xtreme Member

Ax's human morph is described feminine male

6: I was reading about the largest libraries in the world. Being as insane as I am, I looked to see if any of them had Animorphs books. I found them in the British Library, with their ever-so-strange-looking UK edition covers. The thing that baffled me most, however, was that the final two books were bound together into a 306-page novel. Apart from TAC, are there american editions that have been bound together in such a manner?
LOL :XD:, no. From what I've seen the final 10 books of the UK covers were merged into 5 books. American versions never did that.

2: Are there editions of the books that don't say "watch Animorphs on TV" on the cover? My edition of #54 doesn't, but I'm pretty sure that all of the other books (starting around 20) say that.

My copy of 26 The Attack doesn't have this.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:04:33 PM by Dpsb5 »
Waffles. Nuf' Said.

Offline Tim Bruening

IIRC, Ax choose male for his human morph, since he is male in his natural form.  Also, the cover on book 8 shows a male human morph for Ax.

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h

Ax's human morph is described feminine male

LOL :XD:, no. From what I've seen the final 10 books of the UK covers were merged into 5 books. American versions never did that.

My copy of 26 The Attack doesn't have this.

About the British editions: It's a shame that Americans didn't do it. First, we change "Philosopher's Stone" to "Sorcerer's"... and now this.

About TV: Now that I look back, for me, 25-29 don't have it!

I have no idea why I had to ask about the gender thing. It's blatantly obvious. *facepalm*

Questions that still need answering:
1. Cats
2. Roosevelt School
3. Printing
yeah

Offline Dylan

• Xtreme Member
1.)ANIBASE: Orson Watch: If you look very carefully at the crowd observing the anteaters on the stepback of this book, you can make out a cat poking its head between two of the people. The cat is none other than Orson, making one of her many cameo appearances.
2.) My copy doesn't say that
3.) Publication Errors
Waffles. Nuf' Said.

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
1. That's a cat? I assumed it was either a glare, or someone's hair.
2. Hmm.
3. Okay. Thanks!
yeah

Offline Tim Bruening

Did David's parents survive the Yeerk war?

Offline Quaf

• Gold Donor
No one knows.

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
[spoiler]What angers people about #54's ending? I thought that the lying blurb and the Bolivian Army Ending were unique and awesome twists.[/spoiler]
yeah