Author Topic: Simple Animorphs Questions: Ask questions with one possible answer here!  (Read 142083 times)

Offline JohnBlaze

• I'm telling you, Rachel's alive, I saved her
No....I think it was the one with Tobias being a German Shepherd...I really can't remember. I just know that they said the animals were in horrible cages and i think there was a fire

Tobias being a German Shepherd was #49. The one with the animals in tiny cages was #23.

Thanks for that
If I was an Animorph, we would've won in two weeks...just sayin'

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
No problem
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Durandal

what happened to the woman that they saved from the pool in book#1? She was mentioned briefly and then sort of disappeared...

i'm assuming there's a simple answer to this.

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
She was never confirmed to have appeared again, although it was rumoured that she was the crazy lady from Megamorphs#1 who almost killed Rachel.

Offline JohnBlaze

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell would the Chee have done without the Animorphs? They couldn't get the Crystal, and couldn't fight, so what would they have done with Earth on the brink of being conquered? Try to put viruses on all Yeerk computers???

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
That's not really a simple question with one possible answer, but I assume they would have either fled the planet or been discovered by the Yeerks and wiped out.

Offline JohnBlaze

True, its not a simple answer, but I just thought about it....so much power, yet, hopeless....

Offline gocorygogo

Just wonderin'...If a morpher acquires another morpher's DNA, does the acquirer acquire the acquire-ee's morphs that they have acquired? Wow that's looks real awkward when I typed compared to how smooth it sounded in my head. So for example if Jake acquired Marco would Jake have Marco's morph like his gorilla or osprey? my guess is no, but i have been wrong before. Sorry if this has been asked/answered somewhere in the forum already. :)

Offline MoppingBear

no they would not.

Offline gocorygogo

Offline Chad32

• God
It's established that you can't acquire DNA that's already been acquired. Meaning if someone acquired a dog, you can't acquire the dog through them. It should be the same if you take their DNA. You'd only get the original form's DNA, and not the acquired DNA the person got beforehand.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline crystalclear

It's been a while since I've read the series, and I've only read up to book 35, but I'm wondering why can't they just kidnap tom and chapman for 3 days and free them? Also, why can't tobias morph a human for more than 2 hours and then use the blue box again to re-acquire morphing ability?

I have a feeling they're stupid questions and I'm missing something obvious here, but then again it's been about 2 years so... ;P

Offline 11:11

• I always catch the clock, it's 11:11...
It's been a while since I've read the series, and I've only read up to book 35, but I'm wondering why can't they just kidnap tom and chapman for 3 days and free them? Also, why can't tobias morph a human for more than 2 hours and then use the blue box again to re-acquire morphing ability?

I have a feeling they're stupid questions and I'm missing something obvious here, but then again it's been about 2 years so... ;P

I've always wondered that too. Like why they didn't just kidnap Tom and other Controllers in the beginning and held them for three days then gave them the power to morph. I mean they'd have known about the invasion, been freed and willing fighters against the Yeerks, and the Animorphs would have ended up with a stronger army. Then to prevent any suspicion with the Yeerks and avoiding an all-out war the Chee could have passed as them. Anways, I'm guessing the answer to your question (which is honestly really open to many reasons) regarding that is because simply, the series wouldn't have ended up the way AppleGrant wanted or it flat out would have been a much shorter series. And as for the blue box that's just not how it works. The science behind it doesn't allow nothlits to re-acquire the morphing power. Also, I recommend finishing up the series! :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 12:21:38 AM by 11:11 »
And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
The Chee idea is interesting, but other than that it would have been a bad idea to free them as it would have attracted a lot of attention from the Yeerks.

Offline crystalclear

How important is Tom's yeerk actually? I know Chapman's yeerk is kind of important, and Marco's mom too. But Tom? Or is it explained in later books? :huh: I'm going to read the e books, but reading too much text on monitors hurt my eyes :-\