Author Topic: Andalites On Drugs!  (Read 363 times)

Offline Tim Bruening

Andalites On Drugs!
« on: June 20, 2015, 12:33:23 AM »
I bet that Andalites in human morph would be more vulnerable to such drugs as cocaine then humans, based on how wild they get over food!

How would Andalites in their natural forms be affected by cocaine, pot, opium, etc injested via their hooves?

Offline RYTX

• Shadow and Flame
  • Xtreme Member
  • Pretend I said something clever
Re: Andalites On Drugs!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 07:52:48 AM »
But the thing about the Andalites and food was that it was a new sense. Ax ate things that are disgusting, but flavorful because he'd never had that kind of sensation.

I have no idea what narcotics Andalites have at home, but either way, those effects are physiological, and despite the fact they their anatomy is very different from ours, it's suggested the physiology follows the same rules. Ergo, I don't think they'd be inherently more vulnerable to addiction or the effects while in a human morph because potentially those effects are something the Andalite form understands, unlike taste.

Out of morph,while their may be different sensitivities to certain chemicals, just like there are in humans and other animals to certain drugs, in their own body, suppose they could have an affect, but it could end up being noxious.
Something, something, oh crap I pissed everyone off again....

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
Re: Andalites On Drugs!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 01:20:16 PM »
In The Other, Ax and Gaf did some illisipar. Many fans make jokes about illisipar being andalite weed.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:12:48 PM by Dpsb5 »
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member