Author Topic: RAFian zombie armagedon  (Read 21559 times)

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
Re: RAFian zombie armagedon
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2011, 12:53:28 AM »
"well we have to get alice of course. i never knew squall was such a loose cannon, he always seemed so nice. alice told me she was going to hide in the woods down by the bend in the river. we'll go get her and then see if we can't get her to the hospital or something. you didn't happen to see where squall went, did you? we should probably call the cops." ko ko said as eric buckled himself into the front seat

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2011, 12:57:34 AM »
"Just saw him drive away, in the direction of the hospital." Before full buckling he pauses and says. "Let me tell you now. I know about zombies, I've read about them, played games, thought about what I would do if zombies were real. It's happening right now. And their is a very real possibility that your sister might become one if we dont get that bite looked at. Its right on the tip of her finger so if amputation is needed that might be the worst she'll lose."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2011, 01:07:24 AM »
"you'll have to fill me in a little more detail on just exactly how this works. alice seemed to know something about zombies, but she is always the super smart one. i just get things done. tell me about this zombie thing while we get alice, then she can help us figure out what to do next." ko ko opened the door to the backseat and let tickle hop in the back, then hopped into the front seat, started the truck, then quickly drove out of the neighborhood and over to a relatively smooth dirt trail that led to the bend in the river.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2011, 01:10:19 AM »
((Wait wait wait. Since when is it ok for ko ko to use two charies? If she can use two then I can definitely use two right?))

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2011, 01:12:04 AM »
((alice is supposed to die))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2011, 01:16:14 AM »
"Well essentially the way these things start is something happens that either raises the dead or causes regular people to go cannibal. They can only be killed if you destroy the brain, burn them to a crisp, or completely wreck the body beyond use.  This looks like the dead are rising, cause that cat dug itself out of the ground. And they infect people through infections, usually transfered by a bite. Their not too dangerous on their own because of the logic that it has never happened when one dog got rabies and a week later every dog on the continent had rabies. Although if everything that has died and isn't completely decomposed is rising we're talking billions of zeds."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2011, 01:17:45 AM »
((Ohh ok. Could have mentioned that. I get to kill her though right?))

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2011, 01:22:57 AM »
((You know it makes perfect sense that me and squall both know about zombies. Probably half of male americans have made secret survival plans. Its awesome life, basically what the ancestors did. Kill hordes of things without worry of running out of food because of all the canned goods. All modern convenience without worrying about paying bills))

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2011, 01:24:01 AM »
ko ko listened while they drove over the bumpy road. it wasn't more than 7 minutes before they reached the bend in the river. there, they saw alice, sitting against a tree, eyes closed, looking quite pale. ko ko jumped out of the truck and to her sister's side. "help me get her into the backseat!" ko ko called to eric

((remember, i'm still new at this. but go for it. look, i'm delivering her to you. ya... i don't know about zombies, but i do know about outdoors stuff))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2011, 01:27:09 AM »
Eric gets out and lifts up her legs "Get her head."

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2011, 01:33:06 AM »
"got her. let's go."

together, the carried alice to the truck and lay her down in the back seat. they got back into their seats and ko ko sped away as quickly as possible to the hospital. once on pavement, all street signs were ignored. oddly enough, no one was really out on the roads, but ko ko was too focused on getting to the hospital to notice. nor did she notice squall sitting on the hood of his car as she pulled up in front of the emergency room doors

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2011, 01:36:40 AM »
Eric was slightly more observant. "Keep your head down." He hissed. "Squall is right there."

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2011, 01:40:20 AM »
"crap" ko ko hissed. "well it's obvious he's seen us. you think we can get her inside before he has time to do anything?"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2011, 01:42:59 AM »
"Don't think so. Our best bet would be for one of us to take your sister and the other one to guard the door with a gun. . I think I should carry her in. Im bigger and these are your guns so you know how to use em."

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2011, 01:43:27 AM »
((*SIGH* TECHNICALLY I was just a few blocks away from the hospital and was parked in a way that you COULDNT get to the hospital without passing me, but whatever I'll go with this route.))

Squall immediately saw ko ko's crappy cruiser and ran towards it. He jumped on the hood and swung his Gunblade at the windshield, squeezing the trigger on the firing mechanism right before the blade hit the windshield.

The Gunblade let out a shotgun-like sound and ripped through the windshield as if it was paper.