Author Topic: RAFian zombie armagedon  (Read 21559 times)

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
Re: RAFian zombie armagedon
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
Squall glanced at Ko ko, Alice's sister, and said "Your sister is a moron and doesn't realize that she was bitten by a Zombie cat and will now become a Zombie herself. She must be killed now before she can kill anyone else." Squall was about to dismiss ko ko when he realized something.

"You three do know what Zombie's are correct?" Squall said in his cold tone of voice.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
This squall guy was crazy. "You you even realise what your talking about doign man. Your completely ready to kill here before we even have proof that she has anything wrong with her
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2011, 11:02:17 PM »
Squall looks into Eric eyes with a look that is soul-less and uncaring. "Yes I am. With absolutely NO remorse."

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2011, 11:03:56 PM »
"zombie? you mean like a person who's been turned into a mental slave by a voodoo shaman? i'm pretty sure i'm not that." alice said. ko ko simply shrugged.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2011, 11:07:15 PM »
"You know, I actually do have some experience with zombie media. In a group your the loner. The one who isn't afraid to kill someone, turned or not for your own survival. But your needed because your key want is survival. But the thing is we have no idea if that bite is even infectious. Obviously theirs something nasty but it could just be a quick spreading infection. I say we take her tp a small clinic and see what they say.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:31 PM »
ko ko had a very confused look on her face. alice rolled her eyes. "look squall, put the gun thing down and ko ko and i will be on our way. whatever infection you may think i have, they'll take care of it at the hospital. you're confusing poor ko ko here."

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2011, 11:11:03 PM »
Squall looks at Alice like she is a moron, which he thinks she is. "No you brain-dead bimbo. A Zombie is an undead creature that feasts on the flesh of the living. That cat was a Zombie and when it bit you it infected you. Now it is only a matter of time before you will try to eat us." Squall said in a voice he would use to explain things to a 5-year-old.

"There is only one way to truly kill a Zombie and that is by damaging the brain in someway. You can either shoot them in the head, or." Squall pauses briefly to push the Gunblade tighter against Alice's throat, drawing a very small amount of blood. The same amount you would lose from a papercut. "Remove the head altogether. So shall I kill you now or later after you kill either Eric or your own sister?" Squall continued in an uncaring tone of voice.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2011, 11:17:43 PM »
"Wait a second! Seriously. And if shes going anywhere take her to a small clinic. If the dead are walking a hospital is unsafe. They have dead bodies there for expirements and stuff. And you!" He says suddenly hostile toward squall. "Calm down! We're not even sure if theirs a full blown apocolypse going on or if something happened in a small area."

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2011, 11:18:29 PM »
squall had been threatening alice, but now he'd actually drawn blood. tickle jumped forward to protect his master, but his leash was still in ko ko's hand. tickle's jump forced alice backward and ko ko forwards, causing her to fall and knock over squall.

"run!" ko ko yelled as alice took off toward the gangway between the houses and through the backyards in a roundabout direction to the hospital

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2011, 11:21:55 PM »
The girls were running. How would this guy react.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2011, 12:07:13 AM »
When that damn dog jumped onto Alice the force knocked her away from hi blade. He was about to put it back against her neck when suddenly ko ko tackled him. He heard ko ko shout "Run!" and turned to see them going down the alley between houses and through backyards.

Squall knew that they were heading towards the hospital so he wasn't too worried about losing them. Calmly he walked back to his house, got into his Faded Green 1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, and sped down the road about 5 blocks then turned and stopped in the middle of the street. They had to come this way to get to the hospital and he would be waiting for them.

Squall casually sat on the hood of his car, with his Gunblade on his shoulder, waiting for his prey.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2011, 12:28:08 AM »
alice and ko ko had split up. alice ran into the ((where is this taking place? desert? woody area? corn fields? what?)) while ko ko doubled backed and returned to the house. squall had disappeared and so had his car. in the garage, ko ko threw a bunch of gear into the back of her truck. squall had always seemed like a decent guy, but if there was trouble, ko ko wanted to be prepared. guns, ammo, and three camping gear sets were placed in her 1979 FJ55 land cruiser, the iron pig, along with the usual gear always kept in there for off-roading emergencies. she backed out of the garage, but then remembered something.

there was eric, still standing by the cat lady's house, holding onto poor tickle by the collar. "hey kid, wanna hop in?"

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2011, 12:33:34 AM »
((Typical suburban neighborhood. So there might be a small woody area. Doesn't matter cause I'm in a spot that you HAVE to cross to get to the hospital. :P))

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2011, 12:43:07 AM »
((i know, i'm just goofing around. i just wanted to clarify so that future descriptions were consistent. where'd blaze go?))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2011, 12:46:59 AM »
((im still kind of stunned))

The girl was calling for him to get in her car. He figured if their really was a zombie invasion going on he needed all the help he could get. He sighed and walked into the garage. "What's the plan?"