Author Topic: Tobias's Perch  (Read 30839 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Tobias's Perch
« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2010, 04:19:07 AM »
Shawn had a brief moment while watching her flip over the gate, that he just stared. When she told him not to take too long, he snapped out of his trance and climbed the fence, jumped over, and took off after her. Once they were back in the forest, Shawn yelled, "Bird! We gotta fly! Let's get outta here!"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2010, 04:21:21 AM »
She made a griamce, but nodded as she tried to shift on the run. She picture ebony feathers and the wind under her, and like that she was taking off, flapping wings and soaring the sky.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2010, 04:32:31 AM »
Shawn morphed into his Cooper's Hawk and went a slightly different direction than Raksha. He climbed high into the sky and caught a nice thermal to keep him gliding. <Okay, we gotta keep some distance between us. Otherwise anyone watching might find us really peculiar. Someone's always watching.>

Shawn took point and headed off towards Erek's house.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2010, 04:41:30 AM »
<Got it!> she kept her distance but still followed. She wanted to get used to the Raven's body, so she tried different flight patterns and angles to see what she could handle.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2010, 04:45:28 AM »
Shawn noticed Raksha flying oddly, <Just relax, let the raven do the flying. It knows what to do. Remember, you're a regular bird, you gotta fly like one.>

(('Night all.))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2010, 04:54:24 AM »
She laughed as she straightened out. <Haha, sorry.>
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2010, 04:59:10 AM »
Tobias continutes to fly overhead where Cassie and them were.<Whatever Cassie is doing..she better do it fast...either fly away or attack them...>he says still gaining height to see the whole area of Cassie's house all the way to the driveway filled with controllers,human,Hork-Bajir and Taxxons.

(No offense,but those above posts ^ is what always loses me,those mixed ones from the other characters.)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 05:31:48 AM by Tobias »

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2010, 05:05:52 AM »
~~Ah, I understand. That happens to me too. I just end up reading them all until I realize whar I need to respond to.~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2010, 07:16:04 AM »
((sorry. my internet was wonky yesterday, if aomebody is on while im at school they can control cassie lol she can be our hot potato character))
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2010, 06:29:14 PM »
((I'll just be Cassie for this post so it isn't like she's deaf to thought-speak.   :P))

Rachel flapped harder.  She was getting exhausted.  Morphing to get to the barn.  Morphing out of the barn.  Morphing to fly to Cassie's house.  Then power flying?  Then she felt a thermal.  Spreading her wings wide, she caught it and drifted up, then began to not bother about height, but slowly lowered earthward, but going faster.

Cassie was nearly fully polar bear--the arms were still thickening, the fangs growing and the ears moving--when she heard a distant thought-speak cry.  <Cassie--stop--killed--killed!>

She tilted her head.  Was that Rachel?  It was distant, parts were indistinct and not understandable.  Then a deeper, strong voice came to her mind.  Jake!  <Cassie!--Parents aren't home!  Stop morphing!--Outta there!  Stop now!  If--attack, they'll know--you are!  You have to let this happen!>  The voice got stronger as it went on, like someone was running towards her.  Or maybe flying.  She twisted her polar bear head and tried to see, but the eyes couldn't pick them out. 

<Jake?  Rach?  Is that you?>  She asked.  <My-my parents aren't home?>

((HAHAHAHA, I just realized Blue is going to have to pretend to like Parker--Cassie and Jake!    :rofl2:))
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2010, 06:38:01 PM »
((another reason why I never completely claimed Cassie))
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2010, 07:37:02 PM »
<They're right, Cassie -- there's no reason for you to go in there. We have the cube, and your parents aren't home,> Marco said as he came within range as well, his exhaustion from flapping so hard evident in his thought-speak. He tilted his wings and angled his body towards the ground, dropping towards the forest, hoping the Yeerks didn't notice all the birds of prey suddenly dive-bombing the forest. He killed his speed and landed more or less elegantly on a branch not too far from the polar bear that looked only slightly out of place among the trees.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2010, 12:44:37 AM »
Tobias flies around in the sky watching over this.<Ohhh man this is so bad.>he says to himself.

(I'm getting a strong feeling that this rp is moving away from the desired path,of it being about Tobias's choices and so on.)

(Also,I got a small problem with adding another character(the yeerk you have).I'm not really sure that the character would be right for this point in the rp.Atleast not yet.)

(And Parker is right,we are staying true to the Animorphs storylines in the books.Not step by step,but bascially the Ani-history(as Parker calls it) is to be followed here.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 05:35:08 AM by Tobias »

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2010, 08:56:11 PM »
~~Sounds good to me, just let me know if I do something that doesn't coincide with the Ani-history. (=^_^=)~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #374 on: January 13, 2010, 06:30:59 AM »
(Seal,I got some things to clear up with all of you because I don't think you guys understand:

I am not trying to do a repeat of book number three,the ONLY and I stress that,the ONLY thing that is comming from book three is when Tobias begans to lose himself to his hawk self/the real hawk.

Aside from that thing,everything else in the rp is up for grabs,sorry if I confused any of you on this.)