Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 50152 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1425 on: January 13, 2009, 05:50:21 PM »
(Right at the moment. She knows Hu must be being tortured for infomation, and torture would be intolerable to her. Especially after Hu has already been suffering emotionally enough.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1426 on: January 13, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »
(We still have no word from Kelran lol)
"I have something that I believe will defeat Visser 5." Yarin said as he got pulled out a small cubeish device. "When I push this button, an intense wave of sonic energy will be emitted it should disrupt the Visser's Calveroid body long enough for us to get Hu and get out alive. Just follow me. Yarin said.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1427 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:25 PM »
((Perhaps Kelran lost his Internet access, or perhaps he has lost interest in RAF.  There is a worst case scenario that I don't care to think about . . .))

The Visser checked in every five or ten hours to see if Hu's tongue had loosened.  He was furious every time when Hu repeated that he had no idea how the tech worked.  Hu had forgotten what it felt like not to be in pain.  Hu was beginning to have hallucinations, but Hu's will had not diminished.  Smilodites were known for being stubborn and willful.

((Unless I'm mistaken, this RP has the most replies and views on this board -- I'm just realizing this. :o))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:14:06 PM by CloakedFigure »

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1428 on: January 13, 2009, 08:34:59 PM »
(Yay we're popular take that high school lol kidding)
Yarin lead them to a large abandonded building where Hu's Psionic trail had lead him "He is in here, does everyone remember what to do." Yarin asked.
( I was thinking that we'd just attack with some form of order and hope for the best.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1429 on: January 13, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »
<I'm ready.> Emily said as she pawed the ground in rhino morph.

<Let's get this started.> Cody said. He was in gorrilla morph, as he wanted to try it out. Not that there was a lack of opposable thumbs on this particular mission.

<I am prepared to do combat.> Delmen said.

Emily rushed through the bushes, and met with the front door security. She felt a slight thud as the wall slightly slowed her down, and while the guards were distracted Cody and Delmen took them from the sides.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1430 on: January 13, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »
<I'm ready,> Nichole said, having morphed panther.

((Did we actually have a plan plan or are we winging it?))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1431 on: January 13, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »
(i was planning to wing it lol.)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1432 on: January 15, 2009, 07:36:20 PM »
((I just want to say I think Kelran isn't going to post.  I hope that I'm proven wrong . . .))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1433 on: January 15, 2009, 10:01:20 PM »
(Don't you have a power to pull him on the board)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1434 on: January 15, 2009, 10:30:37 PM »
(I can only do so much, yarin!  I'm just one energy-wielding being!  What about you?  You are my peer in terms of power. ;))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1435 on: January 15, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »
aw thanks man however my power focuses on bringing fiction to reality im no help with real people 

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #1436 on: February 28, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »
you didn't kill me off did u? :o I totally  forgot to check this. :-[
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline mc5001

« Reply #1437 on: March 01, 2009, 10:40:42 AM »
hey guys... sorry... i just found this site, found this thread, and thought it looked rather interesting.  wondering if there's room to squeeze in one more... if not, that's cool.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1438 on: March 01, 2009, 10:47:55 AM »
Welcome to the board. This thread is dead, though.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1439 on: March 01, 2009, 11:46:54 AM »
Its not dead yet It's just pining for the fjords