Author Topic: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts  (Read 235866 times)

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
Re: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts
« Reply #2280 on: November 08, 2015, 12:31:03 PM »
You mean hardcover? If so, I wish I did.
yeah

SmartGirl333

« Reply #2281 on: November 08, 2015, 12:45:06 PM »
I mean real life copies in general. I have all of them up to #32, plus #34, #35, #37, #38, #39,#41, #44, all 4 megamorphs and the andalite chronicles.

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #2282 on: November 08, 2015, 01:14:37 PM »
I have them all save for "Meet The Stars of Animorphs" which I sold to a used bookstore.
yeah

SmartGirl333

« Reply #2283 on: November 08, 2015, 01:16:42 PM »
People are downvoting me for not wanting a flame war. Makes perfect sense.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #2284 on: November 08, 2015, 01:36:08 PM »
No, people are downvoting you because you're being pretentious and self-important. You were the one that decided to start yelling, smartgirl:

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR ACCIDENTAL INSENSITIVENESS I DON'T WANT TO ENTER SOCIAL JUSTICE MODE

I DON'T WANT A FLAME WAR PLEASE STOP POURING PETROL EVERYWHERE

IM GOING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC NOW

So who else has hard copies of Animorphs books?

You weren't trying to stop a flame war, but provoke one. Why else use such rhetoric? Let it slide, or if you feel compelled to register your discontent, fine, you can do it without the all caps. That's yelling. And next time, perhaps you could word it in a less inflammatory, less demanding way. That might make people take what you say less hostilely.

On topic, I only ever had Visser as a hard back book. I wasn't aware there were any others, other than possibly the Ellimist Chronicles (which I never had a permanent, tangible copy of).

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #2285 on: November 08, 2015, 01:39:23 PM »
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR ACCIDENTAL INSENSITIVENESS I DON'T WANT TO ENTER SOCIAL JUSTICE MODE

I DON'T WANT A FLAME WAR PLEASE STOP POURING PETROL EVERYWHERE

IM GOING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC NOW

So who else has hard copies of Animorphs books?

People are downvoting me for not wanting a flame war. Makes perfect sense.

We kinda happen to be people who live in the real world more than on the internet, and in the real world SJWs are not cool. Basically, they're all the guy from this clip:

https://youtu.be/l8ukak8P2vY

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #2286 on: November 08, 2015, 01:39:34 PM »
HER CAPS LOCK WASN'T MEANT TO BE ANGRY IT WAS JUST LOUD THERE'S A DIFFERENCE I DON'T THINK SHE DESERVES A DOWNVOTE HAVE MEERRRRRCCCCYYYYYY
yeah

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #2287 on: November 08, 2015, 01:41:16 PM »
Lol no, Salad, I got the context perfectly clearly. You need to have seen Tumblr to understand. Or just watch that Monty Python clip.

SmartGirl333

« Reply #2288 on: November 08, 2015, 01:43:26 PM »
I apologize for sounding "pretentious and self important". I was in fact trying to avoid that by changing the topic. it's 4 am and I panicked. Besides, I'm pretty sure all of those downvotes are from the same person. I'm not a SJW, I'm just defending all the minorities you're ****ting on. Also, thank you YeerkSalad. Anyway, this is completely unrelated to Animorphs, isn't it? I guess I'll leave the forums forever now! Bye ****s!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:47:53 PM by SmartGirl333 »

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #2289 on: November 08, 2015, 01:47:52 PM »
No one is low enough to send you six downvotes at the same time. We may not appreciate apparent pretentiousness, but we're not outright malicious. Perhaps if you took off the black-tinted glasses on everything you could maybe have an easier time here.

Also, the more minorities feel they need to be defended, the less seriousness and equality they're actually gonna get. And equality is what they want, right? Watch the video Dpsb posted for reference. I know we're horrible people for being in the majority, but hey, give us credit for trying.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:50:39 PM by Saffa »

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
« Reply #2290 on: November 08, 2015, 01:50:06 PM »
I'm not a SJW, I'm just defending all the minorities you're ****ting on.
But you see, Tumblr otherkin,headmates, and cis-hating poly-disexuals aren't real world minorities
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:51:57 PM by Dpsb5 »
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #2291 on: November 08, 2015, 01:51:08 PM »
As did I, Saffa. If she wasn't angry, then her word choice was exceptionally poor. Because it conveyed loud anger and indignant self-importance on my end. I was just trying to say that it might behoove smartgirl to pick her wording with a bit more discrimination, otherwise it could convey pretentious hostility as it did here.

:edit: Smartgirl, you're getting careless with your words again. "Defending all the miniorities you're ****ting on". That is a loaded statement, and I believe you know it. If you don't wwnt to start flame wars, then why are you throwing about such loaded statements like that? You know it will illicit a hostile reaction.

(January 7, 2020)

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #2292 on: November 08, 2015, 01:51:15 PM »
Anyway, this is completely unrelated to Animorphs, isn't it? I guess I'll leave the forums forever now! Bye ****s!

I see you've taken the typical SJW route after all and fled when people don't pander to your substance-less whining. Well, good riddance, I certainly won't miss you. I'd say some less polite things, but I don't want to be the noble fellow taking your ban for you. I'm not that heroic. :)

SmartGirl333

« Reply #2293 on: November 08, 2015, 01:53:09 PM »
This entire flame war was based around me being unable to keep my big mouth shut after someone took a joking remark as serious. I'm so sorry.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:57:55 PM by SmartGirl333 »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #2294 on: November 08, 2015, 01:57:38 PM »
I'm not a SJW, I'm just defending all the minorities you're ****ting on.
But you see, Tumblr otherkin,headmates, and cis-hating poly-disexuals aren't real world minorities
Strawmanning again!

Forgive me, but just how is what you're doing any different, smartgirl? I'm afraid I do not understand your logic here.

(January 7, 2020)