Author Topic: Back from Crete  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Coal Kropotkin

• The anarchist formerly known as Prince
  • Gold Donor
  • Howdy!
    • Mastodon
Re: Back from Crete
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »
TOCADE!!!!! ;D YAY!! We've missed you! :D

RAFEngaged to Ash! <3
Kat's Awesome!

Updated phone: 423 401 8527

RAFJOP at your service!

Offline Toc'

• Xtreme Member
  • One of RAF's French residents
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »
 :D Thanks guys ^^

welcome back!

Melbourne uni! I could visit you sometime :)

Could you? I thought you lived around Sydney?!
Pink Piggy: Anyway, these are standard assumptions in economics. I have no problem with them. Quantum theory also seems weird but it is accepted, that is the way of science.
Brown Piggy: Quantum theory makes no claim about the motivations or welfare of quantum particles.
Pink Piggy: You just do not understand the mathematics involved. This is typical uninformed criticism of economics.

¤  Sharing a special bond of RAFenmity with Wildweathel since December '08 ¤

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 05:20:48 PM »
Actually I live around Brisbane..but I have a friend who lives in Melbourne so I could swing by and visit you!
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 01:17:44 PM »
Yes I remember !! I wondered if you had gotten an answer ><
Wow glad to read that ! I was sure you would did well (even though it seems you did more than just well  :P )

I have some good news from me too !
Remember me struggling with maths at the start of my second semester ? Remember this boy who had the best marks of our promotion during the first semester and who helped me with my mathematical problems during the second semester cause he obviously had a big crush on me ?
Hehe, he must be a good teacher cause I got 19,5 out of 20 at my final exam while he got 19 >< (he was disgusted as he was expecting a perfect 20 as usual when he got his results)

I know this is silly but my general average for this second semester is around 16 (80% ?!) which is quite rare thus meaning a very good thing for my futur attempt to be an exchange student in Melbourne uni !!!

Oh and no, sorry but I will write my story in English depriving you from the pleasure to try to translate French to English ><

Bravo ^^  I almost never have more than 14/20 ^^'
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Toc'

• Xtreme Member
  • One of RAF's French residents
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 01:24:03 PM »
 :D :D :D
Thanks !
Pink Piggy: Anyway, these are standard assumptions in economics. I have no problem with them. Quantum theory also seems weird but it is accepted, that is the way of science.
Brown Piggy: Quantum theory makes no claim about the motivations or welfare of quantum particles.
Pink Piggy: You just do not understand the mathematics involved. This is typical uninformed criticism of economics.

¤  Sharing a special bond of RAFenmity with Wildweathel since December '08 ¤