Author Topic: Yeerk Invasion 2015  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Tim Bruening

Yeerk Invasion 2015
« on: June 10, 2015, 08:09:08 AM »
Yeerk Invasion 2015:  The Animorphs would have a hard time keeping their morphs secret, with all those people walking around wielding cell phone cameras!  You Tube would be full of videos of Animorphs and Visser 3 changing form!  Also You Tube videos of Controller cops engaging in police brutality.

Unless the Yeerks can take control of the various social media corporations.

The Yeerks would be able to utilize the NSA's vast phone and Internet records to track down the Animorphs.

But Ax might be able to use the NSA database to track down Controllers.

I expect that social media would be full of Sharing propaganda videos.

I would expect the Yeerks to deploy lots of drones to look for animals or people changing form.  There would also be drones at zoos and wildlife rehabilitation centers.

I bet that the Yeerks would find lots of recruits from among the PTSS suffering veterans of the Vietnam, Iraqi and Afghan wars.

In the Middle East, would the Yeerks infiltrate ISIS?

Offline Tim Bruening

Re: Yeerk Invasion 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 01:21:43 PM »
I bet that the Yeerks will have infiltrated conservative groups to fan the flames of Islamphobia so as to increase public support for authoritarian measures.  I bet that Controller cops would be behind the recent rash of white cops killing black suspects.

Controllers might also be behind rumors of Obama being born in Kenya, so as to hinder any efforts he might make to warn of the yeerk threat.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 07:20:42 PM »
Maybe, But I feel the yeerk would go to northern america and europe before they attempt to do the middle east. I feel ISIS would burn as they called it "SatanYeerks."

I recommend that the Yeerks take over Russia and China, since those two countries already limit freedom of expression, making it easier for the Yeerks to suppress any dissent or news of their existence.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 11:33:01 PM »
Maybe, But I feel the yeerk would go to northern america and europe before they attempt to do the middle east. I feel ISIS would burn as they called it "SatanYeerks."

Perhaps the Yeerks could take over the leaders of ISIS and similar groups, and use them to conquer the Muslim world!

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 11:41:45 PM »
Controllers might also be behind rumors of Obama being born in Kenya, so as to hinder any efforts he might make to warn of the yeerk threat.
The Yeerks are behind all those dumb conspiracy theories. Figures ::)

Are you imagining the Yeerks chanting "9/11 was an inside job"?

Maybe the Yeerks did set up the 9/11 attacks as a way of promoting dictatorship.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 11:43:48 PM »

Perhaps the Yeerks could take over the leaders of ISIS and similar groups, and use them to conquer the Muslim world!
Or maybe the Yeerks could start a fake muslim terrorist group, geting more muslim controllers!
Actually that's an awful idea

From whose point of view?  It sounds like an excellent idea from the Yeerk POV!

Offline NothingFromSomething

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 03:17:48 AM »
I bet that the Yeerks will have infiltrated conservative groups to fan the flames of Islamphobia so as to increase public support for authoritarian measures.  I bet that Controller cops would be behind the recent rash of white cops killing black suspects.

Oh Jesus.

Person Of Interest re-watch.  Still stunning as ever.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 04:09:18 AM »
Given the recent security lapses at the White House, I expect that Visser 3 could leap the White House fence, run int the White House, and clap a Yeerk into Obama's ear!

Offline Sorunome

• Muffins
  • Xtreme Member
  • Imma pony
    • My Website (You might loose THE GAME)
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 06:40:18 AM »
also the hacking on the German government that happened recently :P

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 04:23:48 PM »
also the hacking on the German government that happened recently :P