Author Topic: Captain 'n' The Rookie  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
Captain 'n' The Rookie
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »
Okay, me and my friend got this idea to make an comedy internet TV show in the style of red vs blue-Halo 3 with machinima. We will use all 3 halos for filming, but mainly halo 3. However, until we get more people, and xbox live, and I get an xbox 360, and an xbox, and I get xbox live, and we both get halo 3, or until it comes out for vista, it won't start being made, so don't get to excited.

THE PLOT

Okay, the plot is going to be about civil war within the UNSC. A faction has broke away and formed there own group, just called the rebels. It will take place on an un-known map, where a group of the rebels are trying to take out a government spec ops group. The two groups, while supposedly the best of the best, are incompetent, lazy, and don't care much about the war. Anyway, but along time ago, humans and another species existed together. Then humans got ****y and slaughtered them, and made them live miles underground. However, there is an ancient machine, a machine capable of killing all humans. These creatures want to activate it, and the humans must protect it. So, they sent out forms looking for the most fearsome warriors ever to guard it. So, a group of video game nerds sent in their kills and the government thought they were mighty warriors. So, a bunch of nerds with one dead body which they love to, er, 'desecrate' is guarding the base. The creatures however, can't activate it, thinking it is to well guarded. So, they need a human to, but a human to dumb to know what is happening. So, the Rookie. But, another race of aliens, with this prophecy want the rookie. This prophecy.

"The one shall come who duel wields the pistol, and will be unstoppable in battle. Until he is stopped."

Also, in the conflict is a group of pink guys who have discovered the cure to gayness. However, it is also the thing to make people gay. And the pinks are gay, and want to spread the gay joy everywhere. The are despised by everyone, and die constantly. Also, a group of guys who ride ghosts everywhere, basicly cop wannabees, call themselves ghost riders. Everyone else calls them skunks 'cause they where black and white. The skunks hate everyone who calls them skunks.

CHARACTERS

THE GOVERNMENT SPEC OPS TEAM:

Captain: The captain, or cap'n is over confident in his soldiers, has a
taste for three things- Victory, Ice cream, and the rookies blood. He is the only team member capable of actually fighting and the only one who has any intent on winning.

Rookie: Friendly, childish, and stupid, the Rookie arrived at the base after a team member died. He considers the captain his best friend, and he considers anti-freeze the yummiest thing since battery acid.

Will finish this a little later.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
Re: Captain 'n' The Rookie
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 04:29:53 PM »
I'm in whenever friend request to gingerz94

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »
sure I'd love to help, whenever you get Live send friend request to Shadow Tigon

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 09:07:14 PM »
Okay, when I get an x-box 360, live, and more people, and machinima, i'll look for you.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw