Author Topic: Your RAFanimorphs team...  (Read 5108 times)

Mira

Re: Your RAFanimorphs team...
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »
I dislike guns. My creepy neighbor, who just moved out thank god, used to come knock on my door at midnight and ask me if I wanted to shoot his gun. That he carried in his sweat pants pockets to come next door.creeps.

This just have to be a joke HAhahaha... Sorry

Alic

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
Uh yeah totally not lying. He rented the house in the back yard on the propery, there are 3  rentals. he had a camera facing the yard too.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2009, 10:31:42 PM »
You probably do this anyway, but it would be a good idea to keep your kid close at hand any time that guy is at home. He's likely not stable.

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »
he just moved out last week of may. thank god. we got a new couple there, very nice.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »
I'm glad for you. My parents have problem neighbors, but they have been staying put.

This is way off topic, though.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »
he just moved out last week of may. thank god. we got a new couple there, very nice.

Compared to the gun-crazy guy, I think most people would be considered nice!
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »
I dislike guns. My creepy neighbor, who just moved out thank god, used to come knock on my door at midnight and ask me if I wanted to shoot his gun. That he carried in his sweat pants pockets to come next door.creeps.

and i thought my neighbors were bad. 70 year old hillbilly couple on crack. the wife has an 80 year old husband and a BF who's like 30, and a transvestite, or drag queen. im not sure, has just moved in with them. and the Woman is always ODing. LOL there's like always an ambulance in front of their house
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2009, 05:00:16 PM »
wow blue, what a great neighborhood u seem to live in ::)
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »
I used to have super ghetto neighbors. One lit the dumpster of our apartment building on fire. The other had a psycho boyfriend who stood out in the hallway of the building threatening to kill her one night so I ended up having to call 911. The cops came and  ended up arresing the woman because she was drunk and in violation of her parol and they left the guy there.  Needless to say ten minutes after the police left the guy was pounding on my door threatening to kill me for callin the police. I ended up calling the police for a third time that night and they came back and arrested him. Needleas to say i loved my old apartment building.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2009, 05:15:55 PM »
ive said it b4 and i'll say it again, those cops r hella dumb
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Mira

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2009, 06:10:34 PM »
I used to have super ghetto neighbors. One lit the dumpster of our apartment building on fire. The other had a psycho boyfriend who stood out in the hallway of the building threatening to kill her one night so I ended up having to call 911. The cops came and  ended up arresing the woman because she was drunk and in violation of her parol and they left the guy there.  Needless to say ten minutes after the police left the guy was pounding on my door threatening to kill me for callin the police. I ended up calling the police for a third time that night and they came back and arrested him. Needleas to say i loved my old apartment building.

I am so happy that I don't live in a country were everyone can buy a gun at the grocery store... IT WAS A JOKE, DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSELY

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »
WHO THREATENED TO KILL MY JESS!? Nobody harms my former RAFsister!!! where does this hoodlum live!? oh wait..he's in Jail. HA HA HA HA HA
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)