Author Topic: Sloppy ending  (Read 6643 times)

Offline KOFSoldier

Re: Sloppy ending
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2008, 09:43:27 AM »
I dont know, I think it would've been great to see Rachel after the war.

I want to see how she would deal without all the constant adrenaline rushes, and the battles, I wonder if she would struggle. But, she could get those rushes from something else, I suppose.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »
Oh, and the good guys are allowed to like it. Not for the killing, but for defending what they feel is right.
My signature is a quote from #48. If the good guys are allowed to like it, Rachel didn't think so at the time. :)

I do think it would be interesting to see Rachel post-war. Would she have withdrawn like Jake? Or gone on to other wars like Ax? What would have happened to her and Tobias?

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline KOFSoldier

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2008, 11:46:53 PM »
Oh, and the good guys are allowed to like it. Not for the killing, but for defending what they feel is right.
My signature is a quote from #48. If the good guys are allowed to like it, Rachel didn't think so at the time. :)

I do think it would be interesting to see Rachel post-war. Would she have withdrawn like Jake? Or gone on to other wars like Ax? What would have happened to her and Tobias?

EXACTLY! That could've been so interesting, as opposed to Marco and Cassie (and even Tobias after Rachel died), whose outcomes were obvious. I think Marco or Cassie should've been the one to bite the bullet. But then again, that's just me, and I'm not the author, so.....

Also, as far as Rachel feeling guilty about liking what she's doing, I think I see what she means. She likes to fight, she likes the adrenaline, and the rush of it all, and it scares her.