Author Topic: Animorphs Next:The Ability part 1  (Read 936 times)

Offline foxbatmorph90

• when one door opens another door closes
Animorphs Next:The Ability part 1
« on: November 27, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »
ok this is a series that I will be posting. It is fic that takes place 30 years after  the war with the yeerks. yes some of it is similiar to the series but later on some things not metioned will appear in the series. Also i am writing everting i paost in note book to add more before posting part 2 and part 3 of The Ability. hope you enjoy and hope i get good reviews form you even if some of it doesn't make sence in the begining. but it will later if not in the part but in part 2 or 3. And I am sorry the chapters are short but I didn't notice it was because the chapters extended through about 3 pages or more in my notebook. And again enjoy

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:26:37 PM by foxbatmorph90 »
I go in peace to my
death. And I leave as my last legacy a single word
for all the free peoples of the galaxy.
<Hope . . .>

Offline foxbatmorph90

• when one door opens another door closes
Re: Animorphs Next:The Ability part 1
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »
                                                                      Chapter 1
   30 years ago after the yeerks tried take to over the Earth, but with the help of the Andalites Earth defeated the
yeerks, after the epidemic was over the andalites left Earth bound for their own world except for a colony of
Anadiltes that chose to stay. But deep in the fabric of time itself  a being unkown even to the Ellimists and
Crayak called the Drasix enjoyed the war between the species so when the yeerks lost he took away the
morphing ability of the colony. Pleased with himself the Drasix fell into a deep sleep thinking when he woke up
they're would be chaos to watch. He was wrong the colony was happy to not be able to morph they
thought it  would make their lives simpler.
   30 years later... '' Hi my name is Danny I am 14, I have green eyes pale skin, and short red hair and consider myself a tall person, I  go to junior high, and live with my mom, dad, and little
sister. I have two best friends Alnak who is and andalite  and Oscar who is kind of shot with light brown skin, dark, dark brown eyes and light brown skin, Alnak is smart and loves reading. Oscar is funny  and likes
showing off, our favorite place to hang is at the arcade.'' '' that was a good Family and Friends report
'' said my writing teacher Mrs. Penticular '' thank you " I said as I sat down in my back row desk,
while listening to one of my classmates reports i felt a tug ant my arm and turned around  it was
Alnak < how come you didn't use you'r holochrome > he said '' I don't know '' I said looking at his
short furred blue and tan face '' I just felt like writing it instead. '' after the bell
rang I heard a familiar voice from the door say '' hurry up and lets go or we'll be late for our
next class'' it was Oscar '' alright we're comming ''  I replied < we must hurry > Alnak told me already at the doorway. Oscar, Alnak, and I ran down one flight of stairs, and through two hallways to be yelled at by three teachers, and to get to the classroom door when we heard the late bell go Rinnnggg. '' Your late '' said Mr. cooper our science teacher as we walked through the door and over to our assigned seats. as i sat down a voice said '' hi cuz '' it was my cousin Kiana who had just switched her class schedule yesterday. " Hi '' I said to her with that mechanical emotion I use when I'm ticked off. After school Kiana, Alnak, Oscar, and I went to the arcade to play some Virtual Srtike Master. the weird thing is Alnak beat everyone of us in less than 3 rounds. We all decided it was geetting late and we better get home for Mr. Cooper had given the class a worksheet to turn in tomarrow. we were about to leave the arcade when we bumped into Alauna, Kianas best friend. We talked a while and then I suggested she walk home with us becase her house is on a road over from from the road the rest of us lived on. We had decide to go through a apart of town that was forest to get home. as we we walking past dark, creepy trees kiana says '' yeah guys look up there'' so I looked up in the sky and in astonishment see a wierd ball of light headed straight for us. in panick I yelled '' everyne get down'' just as the radiated ball crashs about 10 feet away. '' What do you think it is'' Alauna said < it looks like a meteorite > Alnak replies. '' lets go see what it is '' kiana suggested '' I don't know it could be radioactive '' I told her '' what's wrong with you man, you scared  '' Oscar said to me '' no '' I said in defense '' but it could be dangerous. ''
                                                                                 chapter 2
  '' dude let's go and see if we can get some of watever it is '' Oscar said '' than we can show it to Mr. Cooper for extra credit '' '' that's a great idea '' Alauna said '' ok '' but if any thing weird happens we're out of here'' I told them. They all nodded and then we slowly and quietly walked over to the not so lit op but still glowing ball that is as big as a football. we were right up to the space object when some sort of green-ish, yellow-ish goo oozed from it and kind of extended upward. at that time wee all had stepped back as the goo streched two long tentical like arms out and to our sirprise i spoke to us an what it said shocked us all " Hello my name is Glad 556 from the planet Gloopus come here to warn the humans that a race known as the Krale are comming here to seek revenge for ther fallen cousins the Yeerks'' '' What ? ''  I said cunfused but uderstanding what he.... it said.
< it said that there is going to be a second invasion on Earth > alnak told me
'' that is correct andalite, but the problem is  ot  that, oh no the problem is that they are insect like creatures that look like your tiny beetles , ther for can come in small shielded space craft undetected by your human tech. '' '' than how does Earth defeat something that can come here undetected ? '' Kiana asks. '' I have no choice than to give you the ability  it will help save Earth in the long run'' '' What abilitity ? '' I asked it < Iyhink he means the ability to morph < Alnack said '' that is precicly what i want to give you '' it said '' but I thought that the morphing ability just up an vanish from the andalite colony 30 years ago '' Alauna said '' oh it didd but I have been working on a new anfd improved morphing cube that lets the mrophed being stay in that morpg up to three hours and the morphed being will be able to keep track of time in a morph alike a analite'' it told her'' I know you aree but children but there is no time it is you ether accept my offer or decline it what will it be ''' it said firmly to us. '' I say we go for it '' i told, '' i'm dowm with that '' Oscar said, '' I,m in '' Kiana said, < if it will help save Earth I am in too < alnak said to the goo alien.
   that only left Alauna to decide, we all stared at her waitng for her answer. ''  I....I .... um...sure if it will help save our planet '' seh said, '' now that, that is sedled lets get to it '' the goo alien said pulling out a blue cube out of his gooy chest.''Each one of you touch one side '' it said and slowly one by one we put one hand on a side of the cube and waited about five seconds, I was about to tell it nothing happened when it sai '' it is down'' it said pulling the cube back in to it's gooy chest '' now by touching any animal you can aquire it's DNA pattern and then become that creature, but i warn you going over the tree hour limit mean becomming a nothlit '' it said sguishing itself donw and squezzing bak into the   the meteorite. '' Wait I said were are you going '' '' to warn other planets to beware of the Krale, I meant to tell you this before giving you the ability but the Krale can control other beings by ataching the self to the beigs spinal chord and  extending tiny tenticals throughout the beings body ataching them to muscles tacking control over their hosts body, but they do have a weakness the like ther cousins need the kandrona rays every thre days '' good-bye and good luck '' it said as  the meteorite lifted ouy of the ground and shot out into space leaving us by our selves.
                                                                       chapter 3
  '' What do we do now ''  Oscar said to us. " well first I think we need to go some and rest, also  to do Mr. Cooper's worksheet '' I said  and everyone agreed with it, We walked Alauna home and when we got to our road, we said good-bye and went to our seperate houses except for Alnack who went to his familie scoop that lives in  grassy  area surrounded by trees.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:33:29 PM by foxbatmorph90 »
I go in peace to my
death. And I leave as my last legacy a single word
for all the free peoples of the galaxy.
<Hope . . .>