Author Topic: Who are you most like?  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
Re: who are you most like?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 09:42:54 AM »
made it, 2 votes per person (can change if you want).

Thanks, goo, :D

Offline Red

• raptor girl
Re: Who are you most like?
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 09:13:39 PM »
So many drunk votes. We're all just big emo kids :)

Offline Liz

• Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2010, 01:18:16 AM »
I think I'm mostly like Tobias, with some Marco.  I'm the weird quiet kid, but at the same time I don't like to take things seriously  I'm just making stupid jokes in my head all the time.  :P

Offline Aermin

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 02:45:15 AM »
I've always identified the most with Ax.

I'm not stranded away from home, and I'm not a genius.  I don't know, I guess it's just parts of his personality that really speak to me.  He's always awkward (Andalite or human-morph), but he tries.  He does his best, even though he's often only guessing at what that is.  He's submersed in new experiences, and he learns from them.  What's better is that he doesn't always do a good job putting his research into action, or else he completely misinterprets something, which is sadly isn't unusual in my own life.  I'm just glad that I don't quote These Messages.  Despite his mistakes, Ax notices details in the world that few other people do -- although this, as well as his sense of aesthetics, is what supposedly makes him so "alien".  Personally, I found it made him more familiar.  Whoops.

People criticise Ax for being a follower.  Even in the later books, the authors use the same type of language to describe his dedication to Jake's leadership as they do for voluntary Controllers!  I could make a whole huge argument defending his character, but it essentially boils down to one point: I don't always agree with the decisions the characters make, but when I put myself in Ax's position, I rarely see myself doing anything different.

Ax is awkward and lonely, arrogant and intelligent, funny and loyal.  I admire his strengths, and I see a reflection of myself in his weaknesses.

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 02:47:05 AM »
i feel much like ax. although i've got bits and pieces of them all within me...
...except cassie. she stays out. >:(

Offline Magdaleen

• wow, i sure haven't been here in a while. hello
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 08:34:36 AM »
I'm a mix of Cassie and Tobias, somehow. And Ax. I'm really shy in real life to strangers, like Tobias. I have no real sense of fashion, I just wear whatever feels comfortable(not overalls, though. xD). And I am a little pacifistic, I feel bad when hurting something/someone, like Cassie.. :angel:
Ax is awkward and lonely, arrogant and intelligent, funny and loyal.
The bolded parts kinda sounds like me, too.

Alic

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 08:41:19 AM »
I'm a Marco/Rachel mix.

I refuse to take things seriously. I can find the humor in just about everything. I haven't failed yet, anyway.
But I don't put up with crap and I will take you down. :)

Offline emerald0011

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 09:20:06 AM »
hii
i would like to think of myself like rachel. she strong and independant.
but at the same time i help other people work together like jake. im not power crazy and can assess a situation. im always willing to hear people out.
i also have this other side to me which im not proud of =( i can get aggressive especailly to protect someone i love or care about. my family and friends matter to me a lot. its not just my friends i would stand up for. i will defend for what i see as right.
i dnt think i have much of tobias or ax in me. im a terrbile joker so i have some marco in me (geddit =P <yea not like marco he is funny ^^>)
i have a love for animals like cassie but i would never betray my freinds and essentially my race =.=
betrayal is the worse thing you can do to me. otherwise im pretty forgiving. and i seem cynical when u first talk to me but i have trusting issues ^^'

Sara

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 10:50:41 AM »
Never thought I'd say this, but probably Rachel.

I have a temper, can get violent unfortuately, act without thinking sometimes.

But not in appearence. I'm short, dark hair and no way hollywood