Author Topic: Fan Fiction Teasers  (Read 4239 times)

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Something slow an bittersweet
Re: Fan Fiction Teasers
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 12:00:33 PM »
If it's just Ax standing on a street corner, then it's funny. Any farther it probably won't be allowed on the forum.

esplin

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 12:04:39 PM »
yeah idk if we could allow that but if you wanna post it on fanfiction.net and send us a link feel free

Offline Shock

• Xtreme Member
  • Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 02:35:47 PM »
Title: Tales from a Dark Future
Status: work in progress (eventually to become an RPG on this board)
Summary: it is 2130 and humanity in a Dark Age that came after the Fall where almost all the nations of the world fell apart and humanity reverted back to a semi-medival state. Xenoism, and Racism is rife and open warfare in some areas. all races histories will be featured (andalite, human, hork-banjir, yeerk) and Mature content will be shown.

Title: Dark Future
Type: RPG
Rated: Mature
Summary: An RPG set in 2140. Humanity is just now coming out of the Dark Age that held it back for so long but it is still in the grips of it in most places. Feudal goverments and tribes litter the surface of earth, each wanting to expand or settle old feuds during this time. Hork-Banjir tribes are scatter along with countless humans and subhumans. the Andalites have returned and have been stranded on Earth with no way to regain contact with their homeworld and thus have to make do with working with the humans. Preaches of the "Sky Gods" have spread out across the land that was once called Russia, promaising a paradise and sociality that is all equal. not all are aware of the price that come with that paradise...

Racism and Xenoism are at an all time high and many sins have been indudged in the chaos of times such as these.

to be alive in such times is to be one amongst untold millions. each race competing amongst the others for space, resources, or even simply the right to remain alive. a New Renaissance is dawning but who will be there to reap the befits?...

characters races will included: human, andalite, hork-banjir, yeerk.

Cannibals are seriously messed up
[17:05:27] Reiyn: Shock's tact and diplomacy is unparalleled.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information. For in his heart, he dreams himself your master
Quote from: K.A. Applegate
So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 09:31:59 PM »
TITLE: The New
An Animorphs x Heroes crossover

SUMMARY: A seemingly ordinary bunch of individuals discover they have extraordinary abilities.
What happens when they get the power to morph, and are told to save the world from slugs who are enslaving the world?

Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 09:45:24 PM »
Nice summary Claire.  :)

Ah, I see you've posted the summary for your fic Shock. Very dark. Looking forward to it.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
Title: The Stolen (Doctor Who crossover)
Summary: In the blink of an eye the entire Earth shakes and is pulled outside of the normal universe. Twenty-Six planets suddenly inhabit the sky, all around the world it is night, and there is something coming down from space. Alone, the Animorphs stand no chance, but perhaps with some help from a mysterious woman they can still save the world.

If I do write it it will have to be after I see the finale on saturday night.

Offline Nomad Frog

• Wanderer
  • God
  • I Am Iron Frog
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 09:28:06 PM »
Okay, I'm not sure if I should even post this 'cause I don't know when the next time is I'm going to be working on my animorphs fic, but I was wondering if anybody might wanna see it and have what I DID write of it so far...

Title: The Phoenix Files
Summary: Tobias has been through a lot - and it's not over yet. He discovers something curious about his father's past that has him reaching for stars again, and another species begs for help.  Years later, after the incident with the Rachel, he finally gets a chance to start over, a new, real life...or is it really any different at all from the one he'd been leading as a teenager?

Not all who wander are lost

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 10:42:05 PM »
TITLE: A normal life

SUMMARY: Basically Akdor died before leading the yeerks to war. So Elfangor never had to leave Earth (I'm assuming he still ended up on Earth somehow), and therefore never crashed running from V3. Tobias and the others all had normal lives. It's ten years after when they were meant to go into the construction site.

Jake ended up in the Navy on the fast track to command. Rachel is a Marine serving in Iraq. Tobias is a photo journalist. Cassie runs a vet practice in San Diego. And Marco... well I'm not sure what Marco's up to yet.

But then there's Melissa. She knows something is coming, but what? And even if she finds out what it is, will she be able to stop it?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 07:20:55 AM »
TITLE: Chronicles of an Andalite Spy (CoaAS)

STATUS: Book One - Chapter Four in progress: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=525.0

SUMMARY: This is the story of an Andalite spy, as he uses morphing ability to help his people. The climax has been finished, but there is still a little more to tell before Book Two. Claxter and Fasool, the heroic Warriors of the book, must now train a group of Arisths. If they fail, they will never be promoted to Prince!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 07:25:57 AM by Daphnes »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »
Wasnt sure where to put this, I've been drawing a blank for a title to my new fic, any ideas? Its gonna be out next week btw

Its my 24 style animorphs fic VV if you didnt know

I could use help, cause I always pic lame titles and I know I personally look at the titles for interesting stories lol