Author Topic: RAFian zombie armagedon  (Read 21554 times)

Offline gorillaman16

Re: RAFian zombie armagedon
« Reply #405 on: November 03, 2012, 09:40:36 PM »
Shaun jerked awake at the sound of the bark. "Ahh my nose! What the hell happened?" Shaun said as he felt where his nose was broken.

Buck looked back as he heard his friend cry out but continued to sit on the car looking in the direction Ko Ko was pointing the gun.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #406 on: November 03, 2012, 10:01:41 PM »
Eric made the "shh" motion before grabbing placing his AK in both hands. He still has a baseball bat next to him.

He tries to fall as silent as the others, keeping alert for any danger.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #407 on: November 04, 2012, 03:27:28 AM »
ko ko stared down the iron sights for any signs of movement. the trees were limiting visibility up the road they'd just came down.

- a barely noticeable movement of something shifting through a beam of light through the leaves -

tickle's nose quivered and his left ear twitched. ko ko held her breath and increased pressure on the heavy trigger. not a moment later she was able to make out the shape of a human body stepping forward into another beam of light. ko ko pulled the trigger and the figure fell.

"hit the shoulder"

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #408 on: November 04, 2012, 05:40:47 PM »
The moment he heard the gunshot Squalls eyes snapped open, but didnt move. However the moment he heard ko ko say she hit the shoulder he quickly leaped off the hood of his car and ran to ko kos side and said quietly. "Where is it and why didnt you kill it?"

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #409 on: November 04, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »
The gunshot scared Buck so bad that he jumped off the car and stared at ko ko.

Shaun looked at the thing ko ko just shot but he couldn't tell if it was a zombie or a living person.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #410 on: November 04, 2012, 08:06:55 PM »
Eric leaped to his feet as the shot rang out. A few birds flew off. "Keep a distance." Following his own advice, he stops about ten feet off from the fallen figure.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #411 on: November 05, 2012, 10:13:56 PM »
"muthafuka cuz i'm not perfect goddammit. if you haven't noticed, i'm only using iron sights."

ko ko made the slightest of movements, lowering her aim. it was difficult to see that far down the road, but she could barely make out the figure's head.

BAM

"there, now that it wasn't moving around so much, that made it easier."

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #412 on: November 06, 2012, 12:04:47 AM »
"Well then." Eric didn't bother to mention that they had never confirmed that this man was infected. May as well check him for valuables. Kneeling beside the man, he manages to find a somewhat cheap revolver, loaded, with a dozen extra bullets. A nice watch too. "Score."

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #413 on: November 06, 2012, 09:30:54 AM »
Squall scoffs at Eric. "Please, that **** aint nothing" He finally pushes the red button on the control he's been playing with for the past half hour and all of a sudden the cliff disappears, revealing a 3 story building thats made out of concrete with bullet proof windows and has several gun slats on each floor. There is a large water wheel on the side in the river and a red dirtbike beside the front door. On the roof is a redhead setting up what looks like a minigun and she shouts down without looking "What the hell took you so long?"

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #414 on: November 06, 2012, 12:58:54 PM »
At the sight of the cliff disappearing Shaun looked in confusion "How the hell?" was all he could say. A smile crept on his face. "This place is a goldmine it looks as if its the safest place you could possibly be in with times like these." Shaun grabbed his bag from the car and put the strap over his shoulder and neck.

Buck went to the car to retrieve the other bag of supplies before joining Shaun staring at the building neither one cared much for the guy that was just gunned down by ko ko.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #415 on: November 06, 2012, 08:28:02 PM »
Eric is in equal awe. "How...Why....When.. ..I have no words..."

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #416 on: November 10, 2012, 09:07:33 AM »
Josh pulled his canteen from the river and started to head back inside until he saw a small group of people standing a few miles outside. Joshua clutched the Colt Python from the holster and made sure it was still in there. He got onto the motorbike and drove towards the people. As he got closer he realized they weren't zombies, which was good. he rode by the big one covered in fur. "Nice homemade Camouflage, but tell me your name and why you are here." Josh waited for him to respond as he looked at his friends.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:03:17 PM by Underseen »
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #417 on: November 10, 2012, 01:30:03 PM »
The sight of the cliff disappearing left Shaun and Buck unable to notice the guy ride up on the bike. When he spoke Shaun jumped and turned around. Buck looked at him with confusion when he said camouflage.

"That isnt cammo dude. Its his fur, hes a gorilla. Yes the animal and no he will not harm you." Shaun said while unsheathing one of his katana to make sure he wont do anything tricky.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #418 on: November 11, 2012, 04:42:19 AM »
ko ko raised her m1 at canteen boy with the shiny pistol. "he's alive enough. should we kill him anyway? what if he was secretly infected?" she said slightly scoffing at squall.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #419 on: November 11, 2012, 10:51:06 AM »
I don't think that's needed, 'less he's been bit." Eric said with a slight amount of hostility. "We wouldn't want to kill somebody who might, dare I say it, help us."