Author Topic: If you were doomed to be a nothlit....  (Read 25772 times)

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
Re: If you were doomed to be a nothlit....
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2008, 07:33:39 PM »
nah..I dunno hey..i reckon a dog :)

A dog would be kind of cool. Especially how they described it in the books. Along with the dolphin.
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2008, 07:38:15 PM »
yeah always happy!
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2008, 11:03:17 PM »
they didnt

Yes, they did. So did the auxiliaries.

oh well, the auxilaries did, but they don't count persay, cuz im talking bout the main animorphs, and how they shoulda done pigeons insteada birds of prey
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »
Hmm how about this for a non-earth morph?

Predator!

Cloaking, a laser turret on your shoulder, plasma discs and razor sharp blades.

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2008, 12:35:29 AM »
ew no way, I don't wanna live as scum
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline CounterInstinct

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2008, 08:32:44 AM »
Yes, power isn't everything. Since you will bcome a nothlit, might as well live a fun life than a life full of terror and hate. A peregrine falcon would be so cool. You're faster than a cheetah... in fact, you're faster than most human vehicles!
I'm just a writer, and my main goal was always to entertain. But I've never let Animorphs turn into just another painless video game version of war, and I wasn't going to do it at the end. I've spent 60 books telling a strange, fanciful war story, sometimes very seriously, sometimes more tongue-in-cheek. I've written a lot of action and a lot of humor and a lot of sheer nonsense. But I have also, again and again, challenged readers to think about what they were reading. To th

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »
Three years of badass for the win!

Or maybe a Yeerk. I could be anything, at any time. Being an Andalite could be cool, but as you know they aren't born with the ability to morph.

Hork-Bajir Seer could be fun.

As Human animals go, I'm not sure. Probably a large dog.

Edit: Trust me when I say they all had pigoen morphs, and used them to scope areas around town. Though they should have done the duck morphs earlier on instead of explaining how birds of prey couldn't travel long distances well over and over. Ducks or geese or whatever. They should have done it earlier than they did.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 02:05:54 PM by Daphnes »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2008, 04:01:35 PM »
Edit: Trust me when I say they all had pigoen morphs, and used them to scope areas around town.

Thank you. I KNEW that I couldn't be the only person here who knew it.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »
Edit: Trust me when I say they all had pigoen morphs, and used them to scope areas around town.

Thank you. I KNEW that I couldn't be the only person here who knew it.

I don't recall them EVER using pigeons. They refferenced a couple of times that "seagulls and pigeons can go anywhere without being suspicious", but they never actually morphed pigeons.

I don't think Tobias would have forgiven them if that had. LOL.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »
they never morphed pigeons. maybe they did accquire sometimes, but they didn't morph pigeons.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2008, 11:29:50 PM »
ok here are my choices:

non-earth animal: prolly an andalite, or a predator (ya know, off AVP)
earth animal: mebby a house cat, or a dolphin

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2008, 11:37:18 PM »
it'd be fun to be a snake (i may have already said this)
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »
marco, jake, tobias, ax, rachel, and cassie never morph pigeons. the auxiliries do, but the main animorphs don't what book does it say they do?

also, i'd also love to be a mountain lion. they are so cool, (did i say that already? cant member)

OR a leapord, cuz they have those super strong jaws.  OR a fox, cuz they are smart and cunning
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline CounterInstinct

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2008, 06:42:15 AM »
we don't probably need the smart and cunning... humans have lots of smarts and cunnings (unless you're a total airhead which is unlikely).
A leopard sure looks and sounds cool... or a jaguar... but i bet flying is loads cooler... if I were to become a nothlit... I want to become a raptor... preferably a falcon or a hawk.
I'm just a writer, and my main goal was always to entertain. But I've never let Animorphs turn into just another painless video game version of war, and I wasn't going to do it at the end. I've spent 60 books telling a strange, fanciful war story, sometimes very seriously, sometimes more tongue-in-cheek. I've written a lot of action and a lot of humor and a lot of sheer nonsense. But I have also, again and again, challenged readers to think about what they were reading. To th

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »
Wolves and Coyotes are both a Helluva lot smarter than foxes. Have you MET a fox? They're cool, but they have a bad habit of hunting the same areas over and over, until something comes along and eats them.
They are also frequent roadkill.
Coyotes are MUCH smarter, and they have better survival skills and a wider range.
Wolves would be a lot more conspicuous, of course, but they make the smartest dogs look like idiots.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time