Author Topic: RAFian zombie armagedon  (Read 21644 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: RAFian zombie armagedon
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2011, 01:18:35 AM »
That guy was arrogant. And he didn't seem the least bit interested in what had just happened. It was then he realized that the girl had been bitten. "We need to look at that." He says gesturing to the wound.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2011, 01:22:11 AM »
Upon hearing Eric say "We need to look at that" Squall immediately looked at Alice. She had been bitten and he had a feeling he knew what that meant. He immediately snapped his Gunblade out and rested it against Alice's neck.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2011, 01:23:27 AM »
ko ko heard alice scream and started to run across the street, but stopped in the middle as she watched the neighbor, squall, who always seemed to be out of cream for his coffee sunday mornings, seemingly shoot a dog in his yard then run over and shoot the cat too. but it was only the sound, it didn't seem to ko ko that any shots were actually fired. still yet, the noise scared tickle, causing him to run inside the house. ko ko looked over at alice, the kid, and squall, they seemed ok, so she went back into the house to comfort tickle.

alice, on the other hand, was not doing so well. she had thought the kid was just being cruel to the cat, but now it seemed he might have been justified in kicking it. she looked down at the bite on her thumb. it wasn't that big, and the bleeding had already begun to slow down, but it seemed to be very swollen and had an odd greenish purple ting to it. it had hurt when she received it, but the pain had subsided, yet there was an odd tingling sensation. she held it up to eric. "it's not so bad. nothing some antiseptic and a bandaid won't fix."

squall put his gun thing at alice's neck. she looked at him oddly. "what are you doing?"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2011, 01:25:50 AM »
This guy was crazy and that bite was nasty. "I dont think that'll cut it. I think it needs to be amputated."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2011, 01:28:21 AM »
Squall looked into Alice's eyes with cold indifference. "You are....infected. You need to be killed before you are one of them. Squall said simply in a cold voice.

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2011, 01:32:37 AM »
"them what? i think that cat just had rabies. all i gotta do is go to the vet and get vaccinated. we get them for tickle all the time." alice said

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2011, 01:37:39 AM »
Squall pressed the Gunblade tighter against her throat, enough for her to feel it, but not enough to break the skin unless she moved. "If that cat had rabies, then why did I witness it digging it's way out of the ground?" Squall continued in his cold tone of voice.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2011, 01:46:35 AM »
"how should i know? i'm not a cat person. my dog digs himself into the ground all the time. maybe it got stuck in a pipe or something. cats are stupid like that," alice said.

inside the house, ko ko managed to calm down tickle and put him on a leash. she went into the garage and pulled the first aid kit out of a storage cabinet. not knowing how badly alice was bitten and that it could require going to the hospital, ko ko opened the garage door and stepped out onto the driveway with the first aid kit, only to see squall with his gun pointed at alice

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2011, 01:58:11 AM »
Squall chuckled with a dark tone, a chuckle that would send a chill up everyones spine. "That is not I witnessed, Alice. Now I am faced with a decision that is not difficult. Either I kill you now or I kill you after you turn. I will allow you to make that choice, Alice."

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2011, 02:15:46 AM »
"turn what? turn around and walk straight into my house? i swear, we're never giving you cream for your coffee again," alice said

ko ko could see them arguing, but couldn't hear them. squall had been a good neighbor over the years, but this was definitely a first. with tickle still leashed to her, she walked over to the large safe and keyed in the combination. the sisters were avid hunters and had an extensive collection of rifles and shotguns. ko ko wondered what the world was coming to. guns being pointed at other people? what was this, war? there certainly were no gangs in the small town. she hoped she wouldn't have to shoot, but there was little in the world she wouldn't do for her sister

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2011, 09:35:25 AM »
"This has NOTHING to do with coffee. Do you not watch T.V. at all? Do you not watch horror movies at all? If you did you would know why you MUST be killed." Squall said to Alice, his tone becoming angrier by the second.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2011, 10:27:19 AM »
"Hold on," Eric says. "In any horror movie you can stop an infection with an amputation. Heck, you can do that in real life.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2011, 12:01:21 PM »
Squall looks at Eric as if he is a moron, which Squall thinks he is. "This infection can NOT be stopped by pure amputation you moron. Haven't you ever watched Resident Evil? That was OBVIOUSLY a Zombie cat and now that Alice is infected she will become a Zombie as well. We must kill her now or kill her after she turns, however now is much easier."

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »
"No I havn't seen resident evil, I just know that you can stop an infection of any kind before it preads with a simple cut. We just need to get her to a doctor."

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2011, 10:44:26 PM »
"um, excuse me. you don't even have proof that that cat was a, what resival? what sort of disease is that?" said alice.

ko ko carefully placed her m1 onto the tailgate of her truck sitting in the garage. she still didn't really want to assume that this was going to get too serious. so instead of acting in a threatening manner by carrying a rifle, she slipped a five-seven into a holster, which she hid behind her back, along with some loaded clips into her pockets. she walked briskly over to the trio standing on the cat lady's lawn. "squall, alice, what's going on?"