Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

Animorphs fan sites?

(1/5) > >>

Animorphsjake:
I wonder what  you  guys think about all the old and fun animorphs fan web sites made in the 90's but are now shut down or is no longer updated. I loved them! It brings back the memories. My favorite had to be Silverhawk's Animorphs Fan Site. I cant find it anymore. What was yours? :wiggle:

Liz:
Forlay's Fantastic Animorphs Page.  I was ADDICTED to that site.  The fanfics, specifically.  I even printe4d them out, I might still have them...

Animorphsjake:

--- Quote from: Mirienne on July 21, 2008, 10:18:26 PM ---Forlay's Fantastic Animorphs Page.  I was ADDICTED to that site.  The fanfics, specifically.  I even printe4d them out, I might still have them...

--- End quote ---

OMG I remember that!  I  was addicted  to that  for like  4 weeks then I suddenly stopped

morfowt:
unfortunately the series ended (2 years before) and most of the fan sites have become shut down or in need of updating by the time I got into the series.

my favourite would be truth's hirac-delest website because at least that is still open and updating, and it is kinda cool.

Richard:
Two inspired me. Jake's Animorphs Site, and this other one which I can't remember.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version