Author Topic: The Experiment  (Read 19783 times)

Offline ShadeFawks

• I'm behind you...when you arn't looking...
Re: The Experiment
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2008, 08:30:41 PM »
(( they are chilling in Z-space along with the other two Im waiting on to post. ))
Guns don't kill people, but they help make it easier. - Shoot 'em up

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group
 ^_^ it takes an unusual mind to think of unusual things.... wait... o.O  

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »
((i'm waiting too....can't do nothing yet...*sigh*...))

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »
(Tobias is waiting for a chance to strike, Traycon now controls Ax, last I knew he was with Demos...)
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2008, 09:31:45 PM »
(( basically waiting on Demos and one of the ones who made noise but Demos mainly ))

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2008, 09:39:20 PM »
(sry 4 the w8 i had curling. and omg i never thought that would happen nice!)
My jaw dropped, Treason, thats over my head but why would the kid start a intergalactic war? Before i knew what i was doing i chucked the one gun at his face and ran faster than i have ever ran before. I found the kid who try to start a war and said "STOP SCUM BAG! Why are you trying to start a war?!! Tell me or I'll give you to that home land guy."
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2008, 10:35:27 PM »
(( ^_^ it takes an unusual mind to think of unusual things.... wait... o.O ))

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2008, 02:42:29 AM »
(Man keeping up with you guys might be somewhat of a challenge...nonethe less, my muse is jonesing for some good ol' rp lol)

Victoria

Before I could react next, a pair of hands had shot out from seemingly nowhere and grabbed me. "Ya...mmm" I exclaimed through the hand that had cupped itself around my mouth. My first instinct was to struggle, but I quickly reigned that in when I saw one of the large bladed creatures start to head in our direction through the foliage.

I froze. I craned my neck slowly up to look at my captor. It was a guy maybe a couple years older than me. I sincerely hoped he was on my side as that thing drew closer and closer.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2008, 03:13:21 AM »
((Wahhooo! I get to post!))

Alexander was careful to pull her to the side of the brush, hidden further into the forest. "You should run." He advised, grabbing a thick branch from the ground. "I'll distract him."

He held no allusions of his own capacity but he had never fought against a bladed foe such like this creature. However the creature was no fighter, it may be quick and strong but that doesn't mean it was invincible.

He stepped out into the open. "Excuse me, but sir Halloween is way past and while I must admit your costume is ingenious I don't think its wise to wear it about. Someone might get scared." He smiled pleasantly.

Offline Damien

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2008, 05:48:04 AM »

Damien

I looked up, my whole body was shaking from fear,"A war?"I asked confused,"Is that the lie they fed you, I'm trying to start a war!?"I growled almost yelling,"I despise violence with every fiber of my being!" I tried standing up but immediately fell back down, I no longer had the energy to even stand...
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2008, 07:08:29 AM »
Hork-Bijar(s?)

The pair hunting down the source of the noise amongst the brush looked over almost surprised that the human just popped up and started talking to them. They rapidly moved towards him, listening carefully for any others around.

Stephen/Zaphod

Zaphod winces as he rubs his shoulder lightly, "For one that despises violence, you sure did a number to that Hork-Bijar and a nice shot off my shoulder." He says as he follows the enraged human, motioning the 3 Hork-Bijar with him to flank him as he draws his weapon, setting the power relatively low to not break his orders of a live capture. "If you do despise it so much, I'm sure you wouldn't mind just handing over that weapon and coming with us peacefully..." he says as he creeps up on the angry boy near the target, quickly wrapping an arm around his neck as he levels the gun to his temple, "Unless you want to add this child as a causality."

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2008, 09:57:20 AM »
((Sorry, currently tied up with school. I'll try and post profiles/an actual post later today, when I'm not elbow-deep in homework or school work.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 11:43:49 AM »
(now would be a good time for a animorph rescue!!)

I felt a gun up on my temple. Crap, throwing my gun will not help this time. I dropped the gun the gun.  The only thing that was going through my head was what would my parents say when i was dead. Or would they find out?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:36:47 PM by demos666 »
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Damien

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »
(now would be a good time for a animorph rescue!!)

I felt a gun up on my temple. Crap, throwing my gun will not help this time. I dropped the gun grabbed my knife and stabbed him in the thigh, he winced in pain. I grabbed his gun arm and twisted it near the breaking point and put my knife at his throat "Its a good this i do like a little violence. Get the gun i dropped.Trying to kill me? Ya real home land security. What are you and if you lie again I'll kill you"

(You just took control of someone else's character... thats called god modding...)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2008, 02:59:26 PM »
Name: Norpo 697

Race: Yeerk

Personality: He's sweet, caring, smart, and a little Narsasistic. He'd be just as happy spending his time on the couch than anything else. He's slow to action, argumentative, not very strong-willed, dependable, and easily swayed by his host.

Family: Hundreds of brothers and sisters, but the only one worth mentioning is Hapro

Appearance or Pictures: He's average length and weight for a Yeerk, with a long scar running across his back from where his current host attempted to cut him in half and then tried to save him. She's never told him why, and he's never pushed the subject.

Background: Norpo is a Yeerk who spent most of his time being a good worker for the Yeerk Empire. That was until his sister--a Yeerk named Hapro--began yelling at him.
His sister would go on and on about how what the Yeerks were doing was evil; how he should stop simply obeying orders and open his eyes, ect.
Finally, if only to stop her pestering, he attended one of the meetings of a group of Yeerks who believed the Andalites were right when it came to saying the Yeerks were evil. The Empire needed to be stopped!
Norpo joined right then and there.
Now, a few years after gaining his host from some sub-visser who didn't want to deal with moving out of state, he sometimes wonders if it was a good decision. Staying with his host, that is.
He also recently, as in like yesterday, took a promotion to subvisser. Subvisser Fourty-Three to be exact.

Name: Tiamate Morgan

Race: Human

Personality: She's stubborn, strong-willed, argumentative, and arrogant She's a bit of a night-owl. She's fairly active and usually dependable and extremely short-tempered. She has a short attention span. She is almost always tired and grumpy. She also has a thing for languages. She also is borderline alcoholic.

Family: None

Appearance or Pictures: On appearance, she is average. Average height, average weight, average bust, average everything. She does her best to blend in with the crowd when she can, which she's fairly good at doing because she's so non-discript.
She's mildly tan and can pull off a bikini if she wants.

Background: Having grown up in -insert where Animorphs live here- she still knows her way around the place. However, due to some estate issues, she's finally managed to move back.
See, when she was about fifteen, she started acting out. This happened to coinside with the time that her father began traveling with work again. As it was, her worried mother spoke with her father about enrolling her in an afterschool activity or something. So, her father took her to check out the Sharing, to spend some quality "father, daughter" time together.
A few weeks later they became full members. Her father got some lowly Yeerk, while she was sub-visser Twenty-Nine.
Fastforward two years to when the sub-visser finds out that her father's Yeerk is trying to get Yeerks to rally against Visser Three. He took out her father in a fire that destroyed their house.
Three weeks later her mother announces that they're moving up North. A year later she died in a car crash.
About two months ago she finally got a call--and a bill--from her lawyer. Her lawyer said that the estate had finally cleared. So, Tia packed up and moved back, deciding that now that the smoke had cleared, she might look into some classes at a small college. That is assuming Norpo will help her with...just about everything.
That's still up in the air.
She also is slightly competitive towards Stephen, since his Yeerk outranks her in everything except for within the Yeerk Peace Movement, where she is his commander.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »
((Ok...So, everyone knows that I already control Ax...Do I need a profile for him, too, or approval for this charrie?))