Author Topic: Original Animorphs related RP OOC/Interest check  (Read 4147 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Original Animorphs related RP OOC/Interest check
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:19:16 AM »
Hi there!  ;D New RP idea!

So basically this RP is set at the same time as the original animorphs books and in the same city. Our characters can be ANYTHING animorphs related (Animorphs, Hork-Bajir, Taxxon,Andalite, Howler, Chee, etc) and even if you want to twist it a little you can (for example a hork-bajir seer with telephatic abilities) but you must explain why and how are they different from the regular guys and  their age should be between 13-18 years for humans.
The six original animorphs are open for whoever wants to take them as is visser three and every other canon character or you can include OC´s.
The OC´s would be a paralel group of resistance that works with the animorphs from time to time to thwart mayor yeerk plots before and after the invasion goes public (if this even gets of the ground).

god modding is allowed but not encouraged,a non pacifist chee or a howler will be something well have to learn to deal with. Try to narrate in first person and avoid one liners.

So here´s the character sheet, hope you guys sign up!

Name:

Race:

Faction: (Invasion/Resistance)

Physical description:

Personality: (likes/dislikes)

Brief bio:

Special powers or abilities?: (morphing/telepathy/enhanced in any other way?)

Strenghts and weaknesses: (physical/psycological)

Offline NickGreen

Re: Original Animorphs related RP OOC/Interest check
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 01:22:34 PM »
Im interested.
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 05:22:35 PM »
Im interested.

Thanks, I dont think this will really lift off but if you want you can leave a character sheet (Ill need to approve of it first, but dont worry Im not strict) and well have to wait until at least another persona comes around, thanks again :)

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 07:28:45 PM »
Name: Jastil Keralif

Race: Hork-Bajir

Faction: Resistance

Physical description: has all the physical traits of a hork-Bajir, except for a slash scar on his left cheek.

Personality: Jastalif puts great trust into his friends. He is loyal and trustworthy.

Brief bio: Jastalif is a Hork-Bajir seer. Him and his family are part of the free colony of Hork-Bajir on earth. He knows that he needs to lead is people, but is not sure how.

Special powers or abilities: None. Besides his increased intellectual capability.

Strengths and weaknesses:
He is a master of the trees. Good for missions in the forested-areas. He can also be used to pose as a hork-Bajir controller, although he is reluctant to do so. His main weakness is his trust. But it is also hard to earn it
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 07:51:21 PM »
Ok, just for the sake of fairness Ill post my own character sheet. This is the enhanced human I had mentioned earlier on.

Name: Sameul Johnathan Graystone

Race: Human

Faction:Resistance

Physical description: Sort of short for his age (5´6´´) tanned skin and dark, short hair. Thin but very cut, dark brown eyes.

Personality: Likes: cats, redhead girls, most kinds of music. Dislikes complicated people, laziness or treacherous people.

Brief bio: When two Andalite scientists (a male and a female) developed a serum that could cure each and every disease known to andalites plus amplifying their physical abilities, the electorate decided their discovery would greatly aid the war effort. Disgusted that theyir great invention would only cause more death the andalite scientists fled into earth and became human nonliths. After several years of hiding they decided to raise a family unaware that the female human they had acquired was biologically unable to bear children. After 34 tries a child was born, though sickly, small and frail. In a last ditch attempt to save their sons life they used their serum on him boosting him to peak human levels.
They called him Samuel and dubbed him 034 (because of their attemps to bring a child to this world). After he turned 13 the andalites revealed their secret to their son, though shocked at first Samuel soon understood earth was in peril, and that to fight a war he had to become war. After four years of training Samuel is finally ready to bring war to the yeerks.

Special powers or abilities?: Samuel dominates the wing-chun styleof kung fu, plus the korean method of self-defense hapkido and has limited expierience in traditional muay-thai and parkour. 

Strenghts and weaknesses: While being the peak of human potential in terms of physique, he self-trust isn´t very good and this can come as a liability during missions. However if those he holds dear are in peril he´ll do every and anything to protect them. His lack of confidence makes him extremely prone to make mistakes in times of preassure (specially around girls) and then to exagerate his mistakes. Because of this he usually prefers to follow orders than to give them and avoids conflict whenever possible.

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 08:38:37 PM »
Thats actually pretty good, id accept him on my RP
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 09:02:31 PM »
really? thanks! ok Ill pot it there and well see which rp gets to be played first  ;D

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 09:19:04 PM »
Indeed >_>
Using Tapatalk