Author Topic: Kelbrit-Human war OOC/ Interest check (Based off Tom Clancy´s Endwar)  (Read 2067 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Hi, so I´ve been out of this site for a while now and Ive been missing a good roleplay. So this is the idea I´ve got, I don´t know if any of you are interested.

The year is 2020. After the end of the yeerk-andaite war many things have changed on earth. Most of europe (with the exception of great britain) has unified into the european federation, oil is running short and andalite clean energy is still under developemtn so russia experiments an economic boom due to its position as the worlds leading natural gas producer, thanks to andalite space travel the european federation and the united states of america developed an orbital ballistic-laser shield that will render nuclear warfare obsoleta and the world experiments a new age of peace and prosperity. Until...

[spoiler]The animorphs plan to ram The One´s bladeship, failed; he absorved them and now he leads our favorite six characters and [/spoiler] A relatively large army of Kelbrits  absorved by the one along the years (we´re counting something along the lines of 200,000 foot soldiers, plus perhaps 100 fighters, a blade ship and a transport ship to carry them all) in a full scale invasion of earth.

Now it is up to the earths three superpowers (russia, EF and USA) to stop the invasion.

The goal is to play as regular soldiers, pilots, drivers, etc who would be developed into the battlefield once the invasion began, Out main goal would be to stop the invasion once and for all.
For more information on the Tom Clancy´s Endwar universe, click here

http://endwargame.uk.ubi.com/faction-jsf.php

or here

http://tomclancy.wikia.com/wiki/EndWar

Post if you´re interested and ask any questions you may have, this is the character sheet:

Name:
Nationality/Faction: (Russian Spetznas/ USA Joint Strike Force/ EF Enforcer Corps)
Unit type: (Riflemen, Engineer, Gunship Pilot, Tank Pilot, IFV pilot, Mobile Artillery pilot, Commander/ Command Vehicle)
Personality:
Physical traits:
Opinion on animorphs: (How they reacted when they knew a bunch of kids had won a war?)