Author Topic: In search of a lost RAFian  (Read 823 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
In search of a lost RAFian
« on: October 02, 2013, 09:00:12 PM »
Hello, it´s been a while since I last started any new topic and a partial purpose of this post is to apologize for my absence.
However there is a much bigger motive behind it and I would really apreciate if fellow RAFians could help me sort this out.

Almost three years ago to this date I started an animorphs roleplay that involved our original six favorite character plus two OC´s. Several people joined this RP, myself, Chad30, Blazing Angel, yunyun and Doomhawk.
It was a very succesful RP for a while until Doomhawk seemingly banished off the face of RAF, then on december 10 2012 she reappered briefly before going missing again.
I have made it my personal goal to find her again, no matter what. This PM sent by me to Doomhawk yesterday may help you understand better:
Hi, I dont know if youll ever read this or if you even remember me, we played in an animorphs roleplay almost three years ago (to the date this message was sent).
To be honest there are several reasons for me to be writting this after so long. The first one is to say thanks for spending your time and energy in creating wonderful posts for a barely acceptable roleplay, Ive been reading through it (nostalgia got the better of me) and I had never realised this until today.
Second I wanted to tell you the forum misses you and most important I miss you, even thought we only met for a brief time and hrough great distance you were closer to my eart than many persons Ive met face to face, which brings me to the final motive of this letter. To try and understand what happened to you, prior to your dissapearance I had known you as an adventourous person with certain problems (who doesnt have theirs?)  and any of those causes could explain your prolonged inactivity on this site. I just hope you now lead a wonderful life in faraway places that keeps you too busy or renders you otherwise unable to acces the internet; my greatest fear is that something bad has happened to you.
Please, to however reads this message, write back with as much information as possible on my friend only known to me as Doomhawk´s whereabouts (if possible, a working email or other means to contact her) , it would lift a heavy burden of my soul.
Yours truly, Samuel Cortes    AKA The Spectre, previously crossoverfan

Thanks for your attention
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:01:50 PM by The Spectre »

Offline Azguard

• God
Re: In search of a lost RAFian
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 12:20:46 PM »
hope you find her. unfortunately I have not been around in that time period to know who she is.

but if you want to find her that bad, I suppose you could try googling her name from this forum and see if that turns up anything
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?