Author Topic: Re-introduction & (hopefully) big plans!  (Read 784 times)

Offline Raskipper

Re-introduction & (hopefully) big plans!
« on: September 20, 2013, 09:51:47 PM »
Hello! RaSkipper here! I used to come to these boards somewhat frequently back in... Jan. 2009?! Dang. Feels like forever ago.

I loved Animorphs as a kid. The books seemed to be (and still seem to be) much deeper storytelling than you see in children's entertainment. Obsessed with the epic storytelling (don't use the word 'epic' very often) From Alaska, currently in Montana, working on a CDL. But that isn't the important news.

I am currently working on trying to get an Animorphs project off the ground. Really can't/don't want to say much more than that other than I hope that it'll be something that the original fans of the story can enjoy with their children! I may be posting something in the RAF projects forum about getting input/feedback but for now just be aware... It'll be epic! (And I don't use that word lightly.)

Anywho, that's what I'm up to. Hoping to spend some time in here again. Til next time, bye!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: Re-introduction & (hopefully) big plans!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 11:03:36 PM »
Welcome back, then, Skipper! I'm Aluminator. Looks like you left RAF slightly before I joined.

I look forward to hearing about this project! It's always so great to see Animorphs fans who are still enthusiastic keeping the series alive ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 11:22:41 PM »
Welcome (back) to RAF! I'm Steph. Nice to meet you!

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 12:00:32 AM »
Hello there, Skipper! I'm Saffa, from India. Good to see you (back) here! :)

Offline Sorunome

• Muffins
  • Xtreme Member
  • Imma pony
    • My Website (You might loose THE GAME)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »
Hi there!
Have a muffin: