Author Topic: The new Animorphs  (Read 25793 times)

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
Re: The new Animorphs
« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2013, 08:49:26 PM »
I just wanted to go home for a nap after school, but Dom was worried, and we still had trouble. I called home to say I was studying with a friend and started over.

Offline IAmSoba

• "Hi Tobias" Rachel Said to me.
« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2013, 10:47:08 AM »
Hi my name is Jack just Jack I can't tell you my full name because if I do I will be found out by them I don't want that to happen. Jake and me met each other when we were at a Dump we became friends and he told me his secret.
Jara Hamee

Offline IAmSoba

• "Hi Tobias" Rachel Said to me.
« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »
"Help I am going to  die over here!" I heard Toby Hamee yell out to me as I threw a grenade at the Hork-Bajir Controller. "Ok! Toby I am coming!" I dashed at the yeerks infested taxxons now out of my morph stupid huh? Well stand correct I had a Dracon Beam at my side and a M16 blazing at the infected taxxons dracon beam at the hork-bajir I reached Toby as soon as she was about to be shot by a dracon beam held by a crazy Human Controller but i shred him to pieces "WOHOO!" I shouted. Jake was busy behind me fighting off the Yeerk's controllers that were behind me "Thanks Jake" I said back to him. "No Problem" He shouted back.
Jara Hamee

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2013, 05:56:34 PM »
What are you doing this is my RP and there are no real characters from te books in this so please delete that post
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.