Author Topic: RAF: Kill All Zombies - Now Complete  (Read 8224 times)

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
Re: RAF: Kill All Zombies
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 08:02:06 AM »
Yays! I'm glad to see I wasn't zombified! Great story! :D
Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »
Ahahaha! Brilliant, Slushie Man! Thanks for including me. :)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »
The soldiers from Team 1 rushed down the streets, killing anything that moved – zombies and live humans alike, making their way to the center of the Site to place the bomb.

Truth had the windows of Toominator's cabin securely boarded up, a few zombie heads on the floor, and a few thick splotches of blood on his machete. He sat in a recliner, looking at the boarded up door as the zombies pounded on it and the windows.

“Who will be next to taste the end of this machete?” Truth yelled out as he played with his machete in his hands, aimlessly swinging it about. All of a sudden, all the banging ceased at once.

Truth stopped playing with his machete and waited in silence. Then the doorbell rang. “Who is it?” Truth called out as he stood up and walked over to the door.

“Brains!”

“Sorry, I don’t know anyone by that name!” And then Truth thrusted his machete through the door and felt it connect to something soft. He pulled it back in and saw some brain matter on the end of it. He looked through the newly made hole in the door and saw a zombie fall down, dead.

The banging started again.

"ARG! Stop it!" Truth shouted. "Leave me alone!"

Wolfev slowly opened his eyes. He was woken up by someone shaking him, and for some reason he could hear a vrooming noise.

“Get the **** up!” ANItiger whispered loudly.

“What’s going on?” Wolfev asked.

“Raiders,” ANItiger answered. “A biker gang's broken in. We’ve gotta leave before they find us.”

“Screw that.” Wolfev reached over and grabbed his gun. “This is our place and I’m going to defend it.” He ****ed the gun as he stood up and walked out of the Bed Store.

Myitt rubbed her eyes and turned to ANItiger. “So what do we do?”

“Let Wolfev do as he wants. I’m getting the **** out of here.”

“I’m with you. The place isn’t worth dying over. There are other malls out there.”

ANItiger and Myitt crept out of the store, slowly and stealthily walking down a hall. Below them on the first floor, they could hear the sounds of motorcycles driving around.

Wolfev hid behind a giant potted plant and leaned over the top of it, resting his rifle on the soil. He aimed down to the first floor and waited for a motorcyclist to get in view. He fired.

The motorcyclist screamed as he flew off his bike, a bullet in the chest. Three others that were with him slowed their bikes to a stop and started looking around, confused. Wolfev smiled and aimed for one of them. He fired, taking that one down as well.

“Up there!” One of them shouted. Another other took out a gun and fired. Part of the pot that Wolfev was resting on chipped away as the bullet hit it.

“Ok, we’re there!” General Artea shouted to his troops. He walked to where the Site Destroyer had been laid and entered in a password. He then set the bomb to detonate in an hour. “Alright men, let’s get back to Base Camp, on the double!”

Suddenly a nearby manhole cover flew up into the air and a Runner leapt up out of the sewer. It charged the nearest soldier and ripped into him before anyone could fire. All the soldiers turned their attention to the Runner and the bitten soldier and opened fire on both of them.

From behind the troops, zombies started coming out from every nook and cranny around, and started shuffling toward the soldiers, except for those that ran toward them.

Artea heard a moaning sound and whipped around. “Behind us!” he shouted. The other soldiers turned and began firing, but for some of them it was already too late. The zombies had reached them and were hungry for their brains.

One of the soldiers were yanked to the side as a zombie feasted on him. “They’re all around us!” Another soldier shouted. “They’re everywhere!”

It was then that Artea knew that they were surrounded and that they weren’t going to survive.

SuperClaire ran around a corner and saw the Off-Site Transport resting on a nearby landing pad, lights flickering on.

Se ran up to it, but before she reached it, three armed men stepped in the way of the doorway. “Are you infected?” one of the guards asked.

“No!” SuperClaireMan shouted. “Now let me on!”

“We have to make sure you haven’t been bitten.”

SuperClaire lifted up the sleeves of her shirt and then showed them her neck. “See, I’m fine!”

“We need to see everywhere, mam.”

“Oh, you’ve got to be ****tin’ me!” SuperClaire stomped the ground. “This is just ridicules!” But she knew the men were serious, so she started stripping down.

ANItiger and Myitt emerged onto the roof of the mall. “What do we do now?” Myitt asked as she looked down at the ground. A lot of the zombies had been killed by the Raiders, but enough still remained to pose a threat.

“We can leap down and make a run for it. We can shoot any zombies that get too close,” ANItiger suggested.

“Sounds good enough.”

The two of them jumped off the roof and landed on the ground. They instantly began running across the parking lot, shooting any zombies that ventured near them.

Wolfev jumped up from behind the plant and began firing at the Raiders below as he moved sideways, until he reached a wall that blocked him from them. He put his back up against the wall and began to reload.

More Raiders had massed below once they found out there was some trouble to be fixed. Wolfev jumped out from behind the wall and fired. He grazed one of them, but he didn’t go down.

Wolfev however, was hit in the chest by a bullet, and dropped to the floor as blood seeped out.

SuperClaire finally was allowed onboard the Off-Site Transport and seated herself down in a nice comfy seat.

“This is Duff, your Captain speaking,” a voice over the intercom said. “We are preparing to take off. Our flight will be navigated to the nearest habitable Site by the ship’s A.I. which we like to refer to as the Red Mother.”

The ship started to lift off the ground and SuperClaire, along with everyone else on the transport, breathed a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, it was too soon.

A massive explosion rocked the ship as it started to take off and the passengers began screaming. SuperClaire looked out the window and saw Mutated Zombiefied Yorick walk down the street, heading toward them with his rocket launcher raised.

Duff sat in the ****pit of the ship and pressed some buttons. “Red Mother, you can re-route 90% power to weapon systems.” There was a beeping noise and Duff cheered. He took a couple joysticks and pressed the button located on them.

Two missile turrets opened up on the outside the ship and fired missiles at the creature. They slammed into Yorick, knocking him off his feet and causing him to roar in pain as he slammed hard into the ground.

“Red Mother, see if you can operate the lasers. Fire at anything bigger then these measurements.” Duff typed some keys and imputed some data into the computer.

Yorick got back to his feet and raised the rocket launcher again and fired.

“Woah!” Duff maneuvered the ship slightly away, causing the rocket to just barely miss. Lasers shot out from the ship from a few different places, all hitting Yorick, causing sparks to fly a blood to splatter in large thick globs.

“Brains!” Yorick roared with rage. The minigun turret emerged and he started firing again.    The shots bounced off the outer hull of the ship, denting it and also causing sparks to fly.

“Red Mother, we can’t take much more of this. See if you can finish this.” Every single weapon turret – laser, rocket, machine gun, and water gun – all aimed at Yorick. “All power into weapons!” Duff shouted.

The ship dropped like a rock toward the ground as every single turret fired at once. The shots all hit Yorick, causing him to explode in a grisly showcase of blood, guts, and deformed body parts.

Right before the ship smashed into the ground, Red Mother gave power back to the rest of the ship and Duff pulled up and it leveled off. He wiped sweat from his forehead and he started lifting the ship up again.

It flew across the city as it picked up speed and height.

Truth could hear all the moaning and shoutings of “Brains!” coming from outside and knew that the entire cabin was completely surrounded.

He knew he was going to die.

He stood up and readied his machete as he walked over to the door and began un-barricading it. He opened the door and with a battle cry, rushed out into the horde of zombies, hoping to kill as many of them as he could before they killed him.

Wolfev was approached by two Raiders, both sneering. “**** you,” he spat as bood exited his mouth.

Wolfev raised his gun and fired. The head of one of the Raiders exploded and the blood sprayed the other. The second Raider fired, blowing up Wolfev’s head.

Myitt and ANItiger were just about at the end of the parking lot when a Runner jumped from the top of a nearby building and landed on Myitt, ripping her to pieces. ANItiger turned and fired at the zombie, killing it.

“Kill…Kill me…” Myitt gurgled up blood. “Don’t let…me turn into one of…Them.”

“Sure thing, buddy.” ANItiger aimed his gun down and fired. A loud click was heard. “Out of bullets. Sorry.” ANItiger dropped the gun and ran away, leaving Myitt on the ground to eventually turn into a zombie.

As ANItiger ran, he was flooded with a beam of very bright light.

Onboard the Off-Site Transport, Duff slowed it to a stop right above ANItiger. “The computer system says he’s an Uninfected. Red Mother, Activate the Transport Beam.”

ANItiger felt a tingling inside him and before he knew it, he was being lifted off the ground and was being sucked toward the ship. Before long, he was safely onboard.

General Artea’s body fell against the Site Destroyer as it continued to count down. Another half an hour to go. He had a deep gash running across his neck and his guts were hanging out like graffiti.

Artea, with weak eyes, looked out at the carnage happening all around. There were no soldiers left; they were all being ripped apart and eaten. 

He lifted his hand and with his last breath, brought it down on the ‘Emergency Destruct’ button. His hand slid off of it, leaving a red smear of blood.

The Site Destroyer exploded.

The Off-Site Transport began to shake uncontrollably as the Site below and around it began to explode and fall apart.

Truth was fighting off the horde of zombies in the forest outside of the cabin when he was grabbed from behind by one and then another one, and then another, and they began tearing into him.

Then there was a bright blinding light and it was all over for everyone.

The Off-Site Transport reached the Outer Internet just as Richard's Animorph's Forum collapsed into nothingness, leaving nothing behind in its wake, not even specks of dust.

“Wow…” SuperClaire whispered, looking out her window. “It’s all gone...” She continued to stare out into the blank space where the Site used to be.

“This is your captain speaking…” Duff’s voice came over the intercom. “For your enjoyment, we will be playing requested music for the duration of the trip. And we have our first request. So sit back, relax, and enjoy.”

The intercom system turned off as ‘Crazy in Love’ by Beyonce’ and Jay-Z began playing. ANItiger’s eyes went wide as he heard the song start up. “Oh no. Oh hell no!”

A bit further behind him, VenemousSpiderWooki e was sitting comfortably, perfectly alive and well, bobbing his head to the music with a smile.

The Off-Site Transport zoomed through the empty space of the Internet, Destination: Unknown.

TO BE CONTINUED IN:

RAF: Kill all Vampires

Recap:

Deaths:
Richard - Collided with incoming asteroid
Shanker -  Incinerated when an asteroid slammed into the space station and blew it up
Gaz42 - Turned to a zombie, then shot through the head
Touquie - Ripped apart by zombies
Terenia - Zombie hand through the head
CloakedFigure – Ripped apart by zombies
Morfowt – Hand got infected, had to chop it off, then accidentally blew himself up when he fired a rocket at his Zombie Hand while in a Nuclear Testing Facility.
Esplin 9466 – Mowed down by Mutated Zombiefied Yorick's minigun
Estelore – Mowed down by Mutated Zombiefied Yorick's minigun
XenomorphLV426 - Mowed down by Mutated Zombiefied Yorick's minigun
Phoenix004 – Turned to a zombie, then cut up into little pieces
Toominator – Turned to a zombie, then decapitated
Slushie Man – Ripped apart by zombies
Yorick – Turned to a zombie, pole through the head, caught in a nuclear explosion, then finally blown to pieces by the Off-Site Transport
Wolfev – Shot by Mall Raiders
Myitt – Turned to a zombie, died when the Site exploded
Artea – Attacked by zombies, died from the wounds
Truth – Ripped apart by zombies and fully died when the Site exploded

Survivors:
SuperClaire
ANItiger
Duff
VenemousSpiderWooki e
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 07:30:12 AM by Slushie Man »

Offline zaprowsdower

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Ancient of Days
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »
Alright, I survived! Plus+1! ;D
Not caring about what's popular since 2006.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 10:45:33 PM »
that was great! too bad that only, what, 4 people survived?

but anywhoo, great story! i love it that my char managed to get the job done in the end tho

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 07:08:59 AM »
Yays I survived but got a name change :P

superclair, apparently :P haha

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 07:29:59 AM »
Oops, hahaha. Forgot the e. I'll fix that right now, lol.

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 04:28:28 AM »
Oops, hahaha. Forgot the e. I'll fix that right now, lol.

Why thank you :P

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »
Can't believe I waited so long to read this. This was great. Heh...I was a zombie.  ;D

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2008, 01:50:09 PM »
I can't believe I didn't read this earlier, it's awesomely hilarious!  ;D It sucks that I got turned into a zombie (I can't believe I was the guy who got bitten and was too stupid to say anything!) but at least I got to be badass first!

Looking forward to the sequel! Here's hoping I'm a badass Vampire slayer or a Vampire with a soul!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 02:58:23 PM by Phoenix004 »
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!