Author Topic: RAF: Kill All Zombies - Now Complete  (Read 8240 times)

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
Re: RAF: Kill All Zombies
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 09:56:00 PM »
hey, if u want, u can include me in the story... plz?

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline zaprowsdower

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Ancient of Days
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 10:54:20 PM »
And me? :)
Not caring about what's popular since 2006.

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »
'Remembering is just an invention of the mind. you can remember anything, whether it happened or not.'

'pain is a state of mind, it can be overcome'
- Freak The Mighty.

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 07:56:40 AM »
ANItiger, Wolfev, and Myitt had their backs up against a wall, hidden in the shadows of a tall building.

“There’s a mall just around the corner.” Wolfev explained. “I used to go there all the time.”

ANItiger peaked around the corner and saw a large parking lot filled with zombies shuffling about. Beyond that was a gigantic mall. He brought his head back around. “You’re right, however there is one very large group of undead ****ers in the way and we don’t have enough ammo to deal with them all.”

“So what do we do?” Myitt asked. “That mall would be a great place to wait this out, but it’s pointless to even try if we can’t reach it.”

“Let me think of a plan.” ANItiger said. He began to think of a plan, but his thoughts were interrupted when music began playing. It took him a few seconds to realize it was ‘Crazy in Love’ by Beyonce’ and Jay-Z. Every single zombie head turned in the direction of the music, which was coming from right above their heads.

“What the ****…” ANItiger backed up a bit so he could see the roof of the building a bit better. He saw a person on the roof with a CD Player blaring. The person, who wore a nametag for some kind of electronic store that read ‘VenemousSpiderWookie’ on it, began dancing to the song.

Even more stranger, the zombies began slowly and clumsily copying his dance moves.

“Maybe this is what hell is really like,” Myitt said, dumbfounded.

“Ok, I got a plan.” ANItiger spoke up. “Just follow my lead.” Before Wolfev or Myitt could object, ANItiger jumped out from behind the corner…And began dancing as well, slowly making his way to the mall’s entrance. The zombies didn’t seem to be going for him.

“When in Rome…” Wolfev went next.

“But we’re not in Rome!” Myitt whispered loudly after him. She looked around and then back out at the zombies and her companions. “Ohhhh maaannnn.” And then she too, followed suit.

The trio stupidly danced their way past the dancing zombies and reached the mall. ANItiger pulled open the doors and all three ran inside. Once inside, they locked the doors.

Morfowt walked around the inside of the Nuclear Testing building. He figured it was a safe enough place to hide for the time being. He had managed to find a few guns of varying class around and about and so he had loaded up on those. He currently held a nice rocket launcher, fully loaded.

He removed the bandage from his wrist and saw the infection from the bite was spreading. It now currently occupied his entire hand and wrist. Suddenly the hand moved on its own. Nothing major really, just jerked a bit, almost like a spasm.

Morfowt looked down at his hand, and then suddenly it turned to ‘look’ up at him. Before he knew what was going on, it poked him in the eyes. Morfowt screamed and dropped the rocket launcher as the Hand reached onto his belt and pulled off a handgun. It pointed it at him, but Morfowt knocked it away with his other hand and then used his hand and knees to hold his bad hand down.

“You’re dead, sucker.” Morfowt took out a hunting knife and raised it up. He brought it down with all the force he could and chopped his Zombiefied hand off. Blood splattered up across his face as he screamed in pain.

The Hand immediately got up and used its fingers to run across the room and hide behind a computer terminal.

“Say Goodbye, ****.” Morfowt used his good hand and raised the rocket launcher onto his shoulder. He lined the computer terminal up with the eye sight and fired.

Zombiefied Yorick stumbled into the room, moaning. “Brai…” The rocket slammed into the computer terminal, and caused a massive explosion that resulted in a chain reaction that caused the entire facility to explode in one gigantic fireball.

A zombie’s head exploded.

Slushie Man and SuperClaire rushed down the street, firing at the next zombie that moved toward them. In the distance, there was a massive explosion. A few seconds later they were hit by a warm blast of air.

“What the hell was that?” Slushie Man asked.

“I think that was the Nuclear Testing Facility.” SuperClaire answered. “I don’t know what the hell is going on out there, but I think we should pick up the pace.”

Slushie Man nodded his head in agreement.

On the nearby Site of Hirac Delest, General Artea turned to his troops, which were all standing at attention. “Richard's Animorphs Forum has been infected by a Viral outbreak. We must not allow this disease to spread to other Sites.”

“How do we do that, sir?” One of the soldiers asked.

“Simple. Corporal, if you please.” Another soldier walked into the room, pushing a large, heavy, metal object. General Artea continued, “This is a Fusion Site Destroyer.” He explained. “We plant this in the middle of the Site and…Boom.” Artea made an explosive motion with his hands. “You boys will be sent in, led by myself. Good luck to all of us.”

The men saluted and then turned, marched out of the room, and began loading up into a dropship. A few of the soldiers rushed up to Artea and started pushing the Site Destroyer onto the dropship.

ANItiger opened the door to the Electrical Room of the mall and pushed all the switches up. Lights began turning on all over the mall and peaceful serene music began playing over the P.A. system.

“There,” ANItiger said to himself. He turned and walked back out to where Wolfev and Myitt were waiting.

“So now what?” Myitt asked.

“We can survive here for awhile.” Wolfev answered. “As long as the zombies stay out there and we stay in here, the place is ours. Do what we want.”

“I don’t know about you guys,” ANItiger said, “But I feel like getting rid of some of the competition outside.”

“What do you mean?” Myitt asked. ANItiger just smiled and walked down the hall. “What does he mean?” Myitt asked Wolfev, who just shrugged.

A few minutes later ANItiger found himself on the roof of the mall, a pile of guns and ammo next to him. On his way to the roof he had stopped in at the Gun store and stocked up. Wolfev and Myitt emerged behind him.

“What are doing?” Myitt asked.

ANItiger raised a rifle and aimed down at the group of shuffling zombies. He fired and a head exploded in a display of gore. He aimed at another and did the same thing. Then a third.

“Hey, guys where did our friend on the roof go?” Wolfev asked. They all looked over at the roof that VenemousSpiderWooki e had been on, but he was no longer there. Instead, three zombies milled about, blood dripping from their jaws.

“Bastards.” ANItiger swore. He raised the gun and fired three times. The zombies went down.

SuperClaire and Slushie Man rushed down a street. Slushie Man killed a nearby zombie. “I’m out.” He said, throwing his guns to the ground.

SuperClaire fired his last few shots at some nearby zombies. “So am I.” She threw her gun away as well. “Now what?”

Slushie Man looked at the shuffling zombies as they continued to jog down the street. “Just keep running,” Slushie Man said. “They can’t catch us if we move quickly.”

“I want brains!” Slushie Man and SuperClaire turned their heads and saw a Runner take off after them.

“****!” Slushie Man yelled.

“Now what?”

“We split up!” Slushie Man suggested. “You take the left alley, I’ll take the right. We’ll meet up at the Off-Site transport.”

“Ok. Good-luck,” SuperClaire said.

Slushie Man patted her on the back. “You too.” As he gave her a farewell back-pat, he attached a sticky fragrant smelly thing to the back of SuperClaire’s shirt.

They separated and SuperClaire turned and ran down an alley while Slushie Man turned and ran down the opposite ally. Slushie Man stopped and looked back, seeing the Runner chasing after SuperClaire. He chuckled.

“No hard feelings.” Slushie Man smiled as he simply walked down the alley.

SuperClaire screamed as the Runner chased after her, catching up. SuperClaire ran around a corner and quickly hid in front of a light pole. As the Runner ran by, SuperClaire chuckled and turned to go back the other way, but saw she was face-to-face with another zombie.

“Gulp,” Was all SuperClaire could say before the zombie leaped on her.

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 08:00:09 AM »
Pure awesomeness.
But I have one or two things to say...

NOOOOOO! Don't zombify me! I want to liveeeee! :P
Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »
lol don't worry, your character isn't completely gone yet   ;)

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 07:01:55 PM »
omfg! woohoo! hehe... thx for including me in the fanfic!

WARNING: HERE BE SPOILERS FOR AVP: R

just a question, is the char based on me, the dude that nukes the town in Alien Vs Preadator (sp?): Requiem?

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 07:05:13 PM »
Just based off the stereotypical Military General that wants to blow up the entire town in a bunch of random zombie/infection movies.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »
Just based off the stereotypical Military General that wants to blow up the entire town in a bunch of random zombie/infection movies.

i lol'd at that... +1 karma

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »
Esplin 9466 sat on the roof of the Admin Station, sniping any zombies that came close as he chugged back a beer.  “Any luck on communicating with Richard?” He called back through the opened hatch in the roof.

“No,” Estelore, from inside the Admin Station, said to him, frustrated. “Nothing.”

Large footsteps stopped Esplin from saying anything else. He sat straight up in his seat as he saw a large object walk around the corner up ahead. He looked in the scope of his gun to get a better look.

Zombiefied Yorick was walking down the street. Only now he was much bigger and more deformed from the nuclear explosion. He had large red veins going all over his body and one eye was huge, while the other was normal size. He had very large sharp jagged teeth coming out of his mouth and a rocket launcher in place of his left arm.

“What the **** are you?” Esplin asked quietly as he loaded in more ammo and took aim. He fired, but it didn’t seem to affect the mutated Zombiefied Yorick. Yorick just slowly turned and looked in his direction. Then he started walking toward him.

Esplin 9466 fired again and again, but the shots seemed to do nothing. Yorick stopped and raised his Rocket Launcher arm and fired.

“Oh ****!” Esplin 9466 turned and jumped down through the hatch into the building, just as a rocket slammed into where he had been sitting.

Estelore and XenomorphLV426 helped Esplin to his feet. “Get the guns,” Estelore commanded to Xenomorph.

Xenomorph nodded as he opened the gun cabinet and tossed Estelore a gun and picked one for himself. They watched trough a window as a smaller gun barrel emerged from Yorick’s Rocket Launcher barrel.

“Open fire!” Estelore yelled. The trio knocked out glass from some of the windows and began firing out at Yorick. Yorick fired back, the smaller barrel belonging to a very powerful minigun.

Within seconds, the three Admins were cut down. Yorick stopped firing and the smaller barrel retreated back inside.

“Brains!” Yorick said, much deeper and much louder then before.

General Artea’s dropship landed on the surface of Richard's Animorphs Forum and the soldiers marched out, some of them pushing the Site Destroyer.

“I want a tight perimeter set up around this ship,” Artea ordered a group of soldiers. “Once the bomb is activated, we won’t have much time to leave the Site.”

“Yes, sir.” The soldiers rushed off to set up a perimeter. 

“Team 1,” Artea shouted. “Move out! Team 2, stay here and protect the ship.” Artea moved out with the jogging soldiers, going with the Site Destroyer.

SuperClaire slammed a rock into the back of the zombie’s head, loose brains oozing out. She shoved the body off of herself and checked herself over for any bites or scratches.

Satisfied that there were none, she continued on her way. The fragrant smelly thing that Slushie Man had put on her back to attract the zombies, had fallen off in the scuffle.

Inside the cabin, Truth looked out one of the windows at the zombies milling about outside. Behind him, Phoenix004 secretly pulled his sleeve up to investigate a bite he had gotten in the battle on the way to the cabin.

“What’s going on?” Phoenix004 quickly covered up the wound as Toominator walked over.

“Not much.” Truth answered. “They’re just standing around out there and walking aimlessly. It’s like they don’t even know we’re in here.”

“I just checked the entire place out," Toominator announced as we walked back in the room. "No zombies in here. As long as we keep the door barricaded, we should be fine. If we see the zombies heading our way, we’ll also board up the windows.

Phoenix004 sat down on the couch and leaned back, closing his eyes.

“Good idea,” Truth said, turning away from the window. He looked at Phoenix004. “Hey, are you ok?”

No reply. Toominator slowly approached him. “Hey man, are you asleep?” Suddenly Phoenix004, now zombiefied, slammed his head forward and took a huge chunk out of Toominator’s neck.

“Join us!” Zombiefied Phoenix004 shouted as he leaped to his feet and snarled.

Truth rushed him and took out his machete, but before he could do anything, Phoenix004 grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the room. Truth crashed into a bookcase and fell to the floor, the bookcase falling down on top of him. Toominator stumbled around the room, clutching at his bleeding neck.

“Brains! I want your brains!” Phoenix004 ran toward Truth.

Truth took a fallen book and threw it, hitting Phoenix004 in the head, causing him to stumble back. Truth used that chance to climb out from under the bookcase and back to his feet.

“You’ll be dead by dawn!” Truth turned and saw that Toominator was now also a zombie.

“Dead by dawn!” Phoenix004 chanted.

“Dead by Dawn!” Toominator chimed in. The two zombies began chanting that over and over and over.

Truth picked up his fallen machete and ran toward Phoenix004. He swung in a massive arc and knocked the zombie to the floor and proceeded to chop him up, spraying the walls with thick blood.

Toominator stopped chanting and rushed toward Truth. “You’re brains! Give them!” Truth turned around and swung, decapitating Toominator. Truth breathed heavily to catch his breath.

Suddenly, he heard the chanting of “Brains!” coming from outside. He put his sword away and rushed to the window. The shambling zombies were slowly all turning toward the direction of the cabin and walking toward it, with the exception of a few Runners, which were running toward it.

“Oh ****. This is not good…” Truth muttered.

Wolfev laid on a mattress in a Bed Store. Myitt laid on a mattress next to his and ANItiger laid on a mattress on the other side, chewing something.

“Why do you chew Hubba Bubba bubblegum?” Wolfev asked. “There’s better kinds out there.”

“This **** will make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur…just like me.” ANItiger answered.

“I think at least one person should stay on Watch while the others sleep. We can rotate or something,” Myitt suggested, yawning.

“Sounds good,” ANItiger said. “You can have first watch.” But Myitt didn’t hear; she was already asleep. “Damn it. Wolfev, how about you?” ANItiger looked over at Wolfev, but he too was already gone to sleep. “****ers.”

Artea led his team of soldiers through the city, killing any zombies they saw. Three people walked out from a nearby building and the soldiers raised their weapons at them.

“Wait! Don’t shoot! We’re human!”

“They could be infected,” Artea said to the soldier next to him. “Open fire.” The soldier fired at the three humans and all the other soldiers quickly did the same. Once the bodies fell to the ground, filled with holes, Artea shouted, “Alright, let’s keep moving!”

Slushie Man rushed down a street and saw a few too many zombies then he cared for and changed directions, going inside of a nearby building. His plan was to go out the back into a different alley and continue on from there.

Of course he wasn’t counting on a family of zombies to ambush him and rip him to pieces either, but let’s leave those gory details out.

Back at Base Camp, flood lights and barbed wire had been set up to mark the perimeter. The drop ship was located right in the center. A small group of soldiers patrolled around the edges of the perimeter, while the others stood around, their fingers on the trigger of their guns, just waiting for some kind of action to take place.

Suddenly there was a gigantic explosion and body parts went flying. The surviving soldiers all started rushing around the area, shouting and trying to figure out what had happened.

They all stopped as loud footsteps were heard.

From out of the smoke walked Mutated Zombiefied Yorick. “Brains!” he roared deeply as he raised his rocket launcher and fired another shot, taking out another handful of soldiers and the last of the flood lights.

The remaining soldiers all fired through the pitch darkness, hoping to hit the creature. The only light came from the bullets as they whizzed through the darkness, and the gun muzzles as they fired. Yorick returned fire with his minigun, resulting in the same quick flashes in the dark.

Suddenly a bunch of soldiers started dropping down dead, without even being hit.

“What’s going on?” one soldier asked.

“The quick flashes of light!” Another answered. “They’re getting seizures from them!” The next sound that came from him was the gurgle of blood as Yorick’s bullets ripped into him like a rag doll.

Soon after, the rest of the soldiers shared the same fate and the dropship was destroyed by a couple rockets.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »
hehe... woo hoo! my char is a major ****... i reckon that thats how i would kinda act, but instead of killing the innocent pplz, i would quarintene(sp?) them

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 08:01:56 PM »
Well you're kind of there to blow up the entire site. You're not trying to protect anyone, or check to see if anyone's ok. You're there to stay alive long enough to plant the bomb and leave. You just want to make sure nothing comes near you that could potentially stop you from doing that.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 08:03:32 PM »
too true

Offline zaprowsdower

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Ancient of Days
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »
Oh, c'm'on, I don't dance that badly! :D ;)
Not caring about what's popular since 2006.

Offline Unknown?

• there's a death for everything...
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 02:50:10 AM »
you could do an RPG of this, it's that good.