Author Topic: RAF: Kill All Zombies - Now Complete  (Read 8239 times)

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
RAF: Kill All Zombies - Now Complete
« on: September 03, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »
This isn't anything serious. Just some short little fun I decided to do, where pretty much the entire point of it is to have as many people from the site that I can squeeze in, kill as many zombies as I can have them kill, lol. It'll also be a parody on mostly various zombie movies, but a few other non-zombie movies as well.

JL Productions…

Gaz42 walked alone down a dark street at night. She stepped in a deep puddle and moaned as she shook her foot dry.

And RAF Forums…

Gaz42 continued walking down the street. She heard a slight chilling moan. She stopped and started looking around for the source of the noise.

Presents…

Gaz42 backtracked and looked down an alley.

“Hello?” She called out. The moaning turned to a low growl and his eyes quickly pinpointed the sound and darted to a garbage bin. There were glowing eyes coming from behind it.

Suddenly a zombie shuffled out, flesh decaying from its bones and an eyeball dangling down the side of its face. It roared, showing its razor-sharp teeth. Gaz42 turned and ran away, making a scream that even a little girl would be embarrassed by, and waving her arms wildly in the air.

RAF: KILL ALL ZOMBIES

Three hours earlier…

High above Richard's Animorph's Forum, a Net Station sat alone in the empty expanse of the World Wide Web. Two Internet Astronauts stood around the outside of it, trying to make some external repairs.

“Hey Richard, why do we have to do these repairs anyway?” A third Internet Astronaut asked as he exited a door and walked out onto the top of the station.

"Because ANItiger, our communications to the Site are down.” Richard explained. “We need to get it up and running again before any Spammers launch another attack. If they're sighted now, with our communications down, we’ll have no way to warn the Site. Hey Shanker, hand me that welder.”

But Shanker was not paying attention. His gaze was set on a glowing object flying through space, headed right in their direction.

“Shanker?” Richard and ANItiger turned to look at him, and then they too, noticed the object.

"What the hell is that?” ANItiger asked.

“Beats me.” Richard answered.

“It’s, uh, headed this way…” Shanker finally spoke up.

“Let me see…” Richard held up his arm and activated a small screen on a control panel located on the sleeve of his space suit. He entered in some information and a small holographic diagram appeared, estimating the most probable trajectory of the object. It showed the object colliding dead on with the station. T Minus 2 minutes.

“Move your asses!” Richard shouted. “We got two minutes to evacuate!”

“So I guess this means we don't have to fix the communications error now?” ANItiger asked.

“****ing move!” Richard shouted at him.

The three took off running back to the door. Richard pushed the button to open the door, but it wouldn’t open. Richard looked at the button and pushed it again. Same result. “What the hell is wrong with the door?”

“Oh, that…” ANItiger spoke up. “Sorry.”

Richard turned to look at him, angrily. “What do you mean, ‘sorry’?”

“Well you see, on my way out, my Hubba Bubba bubblegum lost its flavor, but there was no garbage can around, so I just stuck it on the wall. But looking at the current situation, its possible it was the doorframe and not the wall. Damn, that is some strong gum."

Shanker also turned to ANItiger. “You got anymore left?”

“Yeah, back in my quarters. I can get you some when…”

''GAHHHHHHH!” Richard shouted. I’m surrounded by idiots!” he turned and started running over the top of the station, getting further away from his two comrades.

“Hey, you’re going the wrong way!” ANItiger shouted at him. “The door to inside is over here!”

“God, Deliver me from them!” Richard shouted as he jumped off the edge of the station and started floating through space. Unfortunately, it was in the same direction as the speeding glowing object. He didn’t last much longer after that.

“Did he not know that we had a second door over there?” Shanker pointed to another door about three feet away. ANItiger shrugged.

ANItiger turned and saw the object much clearer now. It was an asteroid with the symbol of the Spammers on it –a glowing outline of an opened bottle of Spam. The asteroid was just about to hit the station.

“Jump!” ANItiger turned and jumped off the side of the station, but Shanker, not knowing what ANItiger meant, jumped straight up to do a jumping jack.

The asteroid slammed into the station, destroying it and Shanker in a matter of seconds. The explosion gave ANItiger a ****load of momentum as he continued down to the Site below.

The Asteroid was not far behind.

ANItiger fell through the skies of Richard's Animorphs Forum, hoping to land in an ocean or at the very least, on a trampoline. However, a plane was flying by and ANItiger smacked up against the windshield as it flew right into him.

The asteroid plummeted down and slammed into a remote part of Richard's Animophs Forum. It engulfed that entire section of the Site as it shot out an invisible shockwave.

That evening, Gaz42 walked alone down a dark street at night. She stepped in a deep puddle and moaned as she shook his foot dry. He continued walking down the street when she heard a slight chilling moan. She stopped and started looking around for the source of the noise.

Gaz42 backtracked and looked down an ally. “Hello?” she called out. The moaning turned to a low growl and her eyes quickly pinpointed the sound and darted to a garbage bin. There were red glowing eyes coming from behind it.

Suddenly a zombie shuffled out, flesh decaying from its bones and an eyeball dangling down the side of its face. It roared, showing its razor-sharp teeth. Gaz42 turned and ran away, making a scream that even a little girl would be embarrassed by, and waving her arms wildly in the air.

Suddenly a shotgun blast rang out and the zombie is knocked backwards off its feet and blood sprayed the walls of a nearby building. An old red pickup screeched to a stop right in front of Gaz42, nearly running her over. Toominator was behind the wheel an he lowered his shotgun. “Come with me if you want to live.” Gaz42 just stared, rooted to the spot. "Don't just stand there, get in!"

Gaz42 came out of her daze and scrambled to the passenger side door and climbed in. Toominator zoomed away. “I’m heading for my cabin in the country. You’re welcome to join me if you want.”

“What’s happening here” Gaz42 asked.

“No one knows. But the dead are returning to life, and anyone bitten by them are also turned into one of them. The Site is in chaos. Where have you been for the past couple hours?”

“Writing some hate mail to K.A. Applegate for that horrible ending to the Animorphs series.” Gaz42 replied. Toominator looked at Gaz42 with a dumbfounded look. “Look out!” Gaz42 shouted. Toominator looked ahead again, but it was too late. They slammed right into another member of the Site. The pickup screeched to a stop as the body landed several feet away like a ragdoll.

“Is he dead?” Toominator asked.

“I don’t know. Get out and see.”

“Are you crazy? You get out and see!”

“You’re the one that hit him!”

“It’s my truck - my rules!”

“Flip you for it?” Gaz42 asked.

“Fine.” Toominator reached into his pocket and took out a quarter. “Heads I stay, Tails you go.” Gaz42 nodded and Toominator flipped the coin in the air. He caught it and showed it to Gaz42. “It’s heads.”

“Damn it. It was a close call though.” Gaz42 opened the door and got out of the vehicle. She started walking towards the body. Once she reached it, she lightly kicked it. “Are you ok?”

Nothing. She kicked it a bit harder. Still nothing. She brought his foot back and prepared to kick it as hard as she could. She swung his foot forward, but right before it connected with the body’s head, the body sat up. Gaz42’s foot missed, causing her to loose her balance and fall backward.

The body turned and looked at her. Its eyes glowed red and saliva dripped from its mouth. The zombie grabbed Gaz42’s leg and started pulling her toward it. Gaz42 screamed like a little girl again as the zombie leaned in and took a huge bite out of Gaz42’s leg. It started climbing up her body, heading for her neck.

Toominator made a disgusted face and simply said, “Ick.” He turned back around and drove off, leaving Gaz42 to her grisly fate.

(More coming soon)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 05:16:31 PM by Desperado Newfie »

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
Re: RAF: Kill All Zombies
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »
awww i died so early

and its KA Applegate not JK
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »
Oops, thanks. I have NO idea why I put J.K. lol.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »
rowling?
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

esplin

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »
lol i liked some of richards lines

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 10:52:43 PM »
rowling?

Probably. I had just talked about delayed movies on another forum right before posting that, and mentioned all of the ons from this year that has been delayed by more then a couple months (Harry Potter being one of those), so that's probably why it was in my mind.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 11:33:55 PM »
Toominator continued to drive down the street, avoiding crashed vehicles and the slow-moving zombies, trying to run over as many as he could without swerving off the road.

Suddenly he saw one zombie rear back and then sprint forward, running right at his truck. It leaped in the air and crashed through the window to the passenger side door, screeching and growling. “Brains!” It growled.

“****er!” Toominator reached onto the floor and brought up his single-barreled shotgun and aimed it at the zombie.

“Oh ****!” Toominator dropped the gun to the seat as he quickly put both hands on the steering wheel and braced himself as the truck went up some slanted debris, like a ramp. The truck landed with a crash soon afterward and continued down the street, swerving around an upside down burning car.

“Now, where was I?” Toominator asked.

“Brains!”

“Oh, right.” He reached down, picked up the gun, aimed it at the zombie once more, and fired, blasting the zombie’s brains out all over the inside of his truck. “Ewwwwwwww.” Toominator moved his lips back and forth, Ernest-style.

“BRAINS!”

Toominator turned to look behind him and saw a zombiefied Gaz42 running toward him, drooling extensively. “I got some brains for ya.” Toominator ****ed the gun, it at the running Zombie-Gaz42, and fired, but only heard a click. ****, Out of ammo!

He opened the glove compartment and rummaged around it, looking for more shotgun shells, when he heard a large BAM! noise and quickly looked back up. Gaz42 fell to the ground, a huge bloody hole in her head. Standing a few feet away from him was Truth, wearing a trench coat and holding a revolver with a long-ass barrel. He walked slowly toward Toominator, his foot crunching on small pieces of debris.

Once he reached Toominator, he raised the gun again and aimed it at him. “Wait!” Toominator shouted, holding up his hands. “I’m human!”

Truth sighed and holstered the gun. “Good.” Suddenly he heard a growl nearby.

“Behind you!”

Truth whipped around, while taking out a machete from under his trench coat, and decapitated a zombie that had snuck up on him. The head rolled across the ground as Truth continued to turn, retuning back to facing Toominator. He put the machete back in its sheath under his jacket. He jumped in the jeep as Toominator stepped on the gas and sped away.

"So what do you think is going on?" Truth asked, eager to hear his new ally's opinion.

“I’ve managed to put enough pieces together to understand that these are zombies,” Toominator said as he drove. “But I can’t figure out why some of them can run. They’re zombies! Zombies only run in the ****ty movies!”

“I actually think I got that figured out,” Truth said. “The newly-turned zombies aren’t very decomposed or rotted. Since they’re fresh zombies, they still have the energy to run. Which also makes them just a tad more dangerous then the Slow-Movers.”

“Well I’m headed out to my cabin and away from this nightmare. Gonna bar the place up and hold out there. Care to join me?”

“Sure. I guess we can hold up there until this blows over. If it ever does.”

“Have you heard any word on what caused all this?” Toominator asked.

“Nothing concrete, just rumors. The main one being that it’s a pre-emptive Spammer attack. Some kind of new chemical warfare. But there’s nothing to back that claim up.”

Terenia knelt near the floor in her small apartment, her back up against a wall as she fired her two pistols at the zombies trying to get in through the front door. Her roommate, Touquie, was against the opposite wall, shooting at the zombies trying to come in through the back door.

“I spend all day slaving in the kitchen to have a nice supper for when my boyfriend comes over, and these ****ers show up and ruin it!” Touquie yelled to be heard above the gunfire. She continued to fire her guns, blood exploding out from various wounds appearing on the zombies, although only a couple are headshots.

“I guess your cooking is so good, everyone wanted in on it!” Terenia yelled back, hitting some of the zombies she was aiming at.

“Can't really be any worse then yours, now can it?”

Terenia looked at her roommate, dumbfounded that she'd say such a thing. In those few seconds that Terenia wasn’t firing, zombies emerged into the apartment from the back door and grabbed hold of Touquie. Touquie screamed as the zombies ripped into her and chewed her to pieces.

“No!” Terenia raised her guns and fired a few shots off before turning and running through the other door and into the apartment building hallway.

Outside in the streets, Slushie Man walked down the street dressed in his Slushie Man costume (which is a blue hoodie with a Superman 'S' on the front, the hood up, a black-lensed mask covering from he nose up, slushie cups taped to the arms, a red cape, and a yellow belt over blue jeans).

He raised twin 9MM’s and shot at the nearby zombies, blasting holes in their heads, splattering the streets with brains. One ran up to him from behind and jumped, knocking him to the ground.

“Brains!”

Slushie Man rolled over and used one hand to hold the zombie’s head up and the other to blast its head open. Slushie Man was splattered with the brains. He heard more running and quickly got to his feet as two other Runners approached him. He filled them up full of holes and then whipped around to kill a few Slow-Movers that were shuffling toward him.

“Brains! I want your BRAINS!” Slushie Man turned to his side and saw a zombiefied Yorick shuffling towards him. Slushie Man raised his guns and fired at Yorick, however his guns clicked on empty.

“Oh come on!” Slushie Man shouted. “Of all the times!” Slushie Man put his guns in the top of his belt and then ran towards Yorick. Once he reached them, he jumped in the air and back-kicked him. Yorick stumbled back. Slushie Man did a spin kick next and knocked the zombie to the ground.

Yorick snarled as he started getting back to his feet. Slushie Man kicked his head, twisting it into an unnatural angle.

“That…hurt…” Yorick rasped.

“My god, just ****ing die!” Slushie Man grabbed a nearby metal pole that was on the ground and rammed it straight through Yorick’s forehead. The body fell back down, but no brains oozed out.

“Well I guess I’d be looking for brains too if I didn’t have any either.” Slushie Man turned and walked away.

Behind him, unbeknownst to Slushie Man, Yorick’s hand slightly moved.

(more coming soon)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 08:29:06 PM by Slushie Man »

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »
Morfowt ran from his house. His entire family, now zombiefied, ran out after him, growling and snarling. His younger sister reached him and grabbed onto his arm and clamped down with her teeth, taking a chunk out of his wrist.

Morfowt screamed in pain as he elbowed his little sister in the head, knocking her back. He spotted an abandoned motorcycle nearby and made a dash for it. He hopped on and revved it up, driving away, leaving his zombie family behind. Blood gushed freely from his new wound.

Terenia rushed down the stairs of her apartment complex, shotgun in hand. Behind her, a horde of zombies rushed down after her, snarling and growling. She turned around and fired a round. The shot went into a zombie’s head, out the back, and into another zombie’s head. They both fell down. A few of the other zombies stopped to feast on the fallen remains.

Terenia continued on down the staircase. One of the zombies jumped the rail and fell a couple flights of stairs and landed right in front of her, causing her to stop on the spot.

“**** you, stinky.” Terenia raised the butt of her gun and slammed it into the zombie’s head, snapping it back. She lowered the gun into the firing position, pumped it, and fired, blowing the zombie’s brains out the back of its head.

Leaping over the body, Terenia continued on down the stairs as the other zombies rushed after her. She rushed out of the exit doors at the bottom of the stairs and ran outside, right into something. They both fell down, screaming and within a few seconds they both stopped screaming.

“I thought you were one of those things!” The other person, SuperClaire, said. She moved one of her hands to form claws, and made a mock growling noise. They both broke out laughing.

Suddenly SuperClaire got splashed with warm blood and her laughing instantly stopped. There was a bloody hand protruding from Terenia’s forehead, her brains in the hand. The hand pulled out and behind Terenia’s dead body was a zombie, feasting messily on her brains.

SuperClaire took up Terenia’s fallen gun and fired, killing the zombie. She stood up and pumped the gun, looking around at the near-empty chaotic streets.

The Admin Force that consisted of Phoenix004, CloakedFigure, Esplin 9466, Estelore, and XenomorphLV426 were barricaded inside the Admin Headquarters. A window smashed as a zombie’s hand broke through.

Esplin aimed a grenade launcher in the direction and fired. There was a small explosion as blood and body parts flew into the room. "Score another one for the badasses!”

“We should be out there,” CloakedFigure said. “Assisting the members of the Forum.”

“**** them!” XenomorphLV426 shouted.

“It’s our job!” CloakedFigure shouted back.

Esplin walked over next to Xenomorph. “Take a look around, CloakedFigure. We don’t have a job anymore. The Site is in chaos. There’s nothing we can do but just try to survive.”

“There has to be something we can do.”

“CloakedFigure’s right.” Phoenix004 agreed. “We have to protect the Site.”

“There’s no ****in’ way I’m opening those doors!” Xenomorph shouted. “If you want to go out there and die, fine, but you’re not taking me out with you. If you want out, find another way out.”

Estelore spoke up. “There’s an underground tunnel system. We have a trap door that leads down into it. You two can take that if you want.” Estelore reached down and ripped open a part of the carpet to show a trap door.

“What about you?” Phoenix004 asked.

“I have to stay and wait for a communication from Richard and his team. He’s Off-Site and is supposed to be calling in sometime today. He has to be informed of what’s going on.”

Phoenix004 nodded, understanding. “Come on CloakedFigure.” The two turned and opened the door and jumped down into the tunnels. Estelore closed the door above them.

Phoenix004 and CloakedFigure switched on the halogen lights on their semi-automatics as they crouched down and walked quickly down the tunnels.

The airplane that had hit ANItiger in mid-air, which was a camouflaged military plane, was still in the air, but ANItiger was no longer on the windshield. Suddenly the side door slid open and ANItiger stood in it. He had ammo belts stripped around him with two pistols in holsters on the side, a machine gun strapped around his neck and shoulder, and a rocket launcher in hand.

ANItiger leapt out of the plane and plummeted to the earth below. Part way down, he pulled on a cord and a parachute opened up, slowing his descent. He raised the Rocket Launcher to his eye and fired.

The rocket raced to the ground below and exploded right in the middle of a group of feasting zombies.

“Good Morning RAF!” ANItiger cheered. Suddenly there was a beeping noise. ANItiger looked at his watch and saw that his alarm was going off, at 11:00 PM. “Good Evening RAF!”

SuperClaire rushed down a street. A zombie jumped out at her, growling. She fired the shotgun, but the shot missed the head. Blood splat out from the newly made wound in the zombie’s chest. “****.”

“Brains!”

SuperClaire ****ed the gun, but it jammed in the middle of being ****ed. “****!”

“Not ****…BRAINS!”

“Oh shut up.” SuperClaire rammed the gun barrel through the zombie’s head and impaled it. She pulled the gun back out and shook the brain matter off of it as the body fell with a thud. She tried ****ing the gun again, and this time it worked fine.

Morfowt raced down a street on the motorcycle, weaving through the debris and dead and undead bodies alike.

“Ohhhhh ****tttt!” Morfowt’s dodging caused him to hit a slanted piece of debris, which resulted in him going flying off the end and through the air, aiming right for a giant stain glass window.

Wolfev and Myitt were in the Forum’s Church, praying to the User to save them from the ‘Evil that walks the streets’.

“Brains!”

They opened their eyes and whipped around, seeing a small group of zombies shuffling into the church from outside. Two of the shuffling zombies were pushed out of the way as a Runner Zombie pushed its way to the front. It spotted the two members of the site and snarled. It took off into a run, right towards Wolfev and Myitt.

The two started to scream, but were cut off when a motorcycle crashed through the stain glass window and landed on the floor, squishing the zombie under its wheels. The motorcycle continued to drive forward.

“Move!” Morfowt shouted, trying to keep his balance. “Move out of the way!”

Wolfev and Myitt dodged out of the way as the motorcycle made a complete 180 degree turn and rushed toward the group of zombies.

“I said move, dumbasses!” Morfowt shouted at them.

“Brains!” A few of them mumbled.

“Oh, you’re undead. Never mind.” Morfowt ran right into the group, knocking most of them down, and running over a few. His tires ran over a head, squishing it. The motorcycle continued on out the church doors and back into the streets.

Wolfev and Myitt looked at each other and used that opportunity to rush past the fallen zombies and out of the church before they could get back to their feet and block the exit again.

Toominator and Truth were nearing the edge of the city. “We’re almost out!” Toominator cheered. Truth shut his eyes and clutched the dashboard, making a scringed up face.

“What is it?” Toominator asked.

Truth slowly opened his eyes and made the expression leave his face. “I was just expecting us to crash or something really bad to happen, that’s all.”

“Why? Cause I said we’re almost out?”

“Yeah…”

“Pussy.”

“Shut up.”

The truck zoomed safely out of the city and into the country, heading for Toominator’s cabin.

(more coming soon)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 06:17:41 PM »
I havent read the whole thing but if im in here, plz dnt kill me off!!! I dont wanna die at 14!!!!!!!! There's so much in life I havent accomplished yet *Starts daydreaming about shaking hands with a monkey*
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »
You're not in it yet, but I still have lots to go through, and whoever is not in this one, I'll put in the sequel, when I eventually write it.

MySTiC SkyE

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »
That was great! I laughed the whole way through. :)

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »
i loved it! plz keep it coming!

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »
ANItiger landed on the ground and disconnected his parachute. He dropped the empty rocket launcher and loaded a clip into his machine gun and began firing around at the nearby zombies. Whichever ones didn’t fall down dead, turned to look at him and started stumbling towards him. A few picked up pace and were soon running at him.

ANItiger smiled and took the Runners down first, splattering their brains all over the place. Then he worked on the Slow Movers. His gun emptied and he slapped in a new clip and continued on. He saw two people run out from another street and a few of the zombies turned and started moving towards them.

“Run!” ANItiger shouted. They ran towards ANItiger and reached him. “I meant away from the zombies!”

“My name is Wolfev, this is Myitt.”

ANItiger handed them his last two guns. “Then use these and let’s kill these ****ers.” All three of them opened fire on the advancing zombies.

Phoenix004 and CloakedFigure were rushing through the underground access tunnels.

“How much further?” CloakedFigure asked.

“Not too much.” Phoenix004 answered. “It should just be up ahead.”

All of a sudden CloakedFigure was yanked backward and screamed. Phoenix004 whipped around and saw a zombie dragging him down a side-tunnel.

“CloakedFigure!”

“Keep going!” CloakedFigure shouted. “I’ll catch up! I’ve got this ****er!”

Phoenix004 did just that. He turned and continued on.

CloakedFigure raised his gun above his head and pointed it behind him and let off a few rounds. He stopped moving and turned around. The zombie that had been dragging him now laid on the ground, its brains splattered all over the tunnel system.

CloakedFigure smiled, satisfied. However his thoughts were interrupted when he heard growling and rasping. Red glowing eyes suddenly lit up around him. He turned the halogen light on his gun up higher and it brightened the area around him.

He noticed he was surrounded by a horde of zombies.

“Oh ****.” As the zombies pounced on him, he let out a long, blood-curdling scream.

Slushie Man ran down the street, three Runners quickly behind him. As he ran, he kept turning around to fire, but the shots always missed. Sometimes they would hit the zombies, but the shot would always miss the heads.

Suddenly one of the zombie’s heads exploded.

“Brains!” The second zombie shouted as it bent down and started eating the brains from the dead zombie. The third zombie however, kept following Slushie Man.

He turned around and waited for the zombie to get closer. Right before it reached him, Slushie Man raised one of his gun and fired it at the zombie’s head, point blank range. Let’s just say it wasn’t pretty.

The mystery shooter stepped out of the darkness and fired at the feasting zombie, killing it. Slushie Man turned to her. “Who are you?”

“Claire. SuperClaire.”

Slushie Man walked up to her and shook her hand. “Nice to meet you Ms. Claire. Care to join me?”

“What’s up with the costume?”

“Oh, it’s modeled after the costume for a superhero I created.”

“…It’s kinda gay.”

“You’re gay.”

“Ohhhh, that was such a good comeback,” SuperClaire said sarcastically.

“Better then your gofront!”

“What the hell is a Gofront? That doesn't make any sense.”

“I don’t know. I had nothing,” Slushie Man admitted.

Before SuperClaire could say anything else, they were interrupted. “Brains!” They both turned and fired at a nearby stumbling zombie. It didn’t last long.

“So where you headed?” SuperClaire asked.

“I’m going to try to find a transport that’ll take me Off-Site.” Slushie Man answered. “Try and get the hell away from this Forum while I still can.”

“Any idea where to?”

“Some nice little cozy Site someplace. Away from all this.”

“Well count me in, I guess. Gotta be better then being eaten by zombies.”

Slushie Man went over to an overturned car, SuperClaire following. He took out a map and unfolded it on the bottom of the car. He pointed to a spot on it. “We’re around here.” Slushie Man said. “We’ve gotta get to here.” He traced his finger over to a spot half-way across the map. “Between us and there is about a few hundred zombies. Think you’re up for it?”

SuperClaire smiled. “Affirmative.”

“Alright. Let’s move like we got a purpose.”

Toominator tried his best to control the truck as it went over bumpy and rough terrain, heading to the cabin.

“Can’t you slow down a bit?” Truth yelled.

“Oh, and let the zombies catch us? **** that.” Toominator argued. Toominator saw a trio of zombies pushing car wreckage out in front of him, just a little bit too late. The truck slammed into the wreckage and went flying onto its side, crashing into the ground and skidding to a stop.

Toominator moaned as he touched his bleeding head. “Are you alright?”

Truth looked at him slowly and angrily. “I…said…to…****ING SLOW DOWN!”

"They set a trap! They set a ****ing trap! How can they do that, man? They're brain-dead!"

“Brains!” The two of them turned their heads and saw the three zombies advancing on them. They both undid their seatbelts and fell to the ground. They stood up and exited the truck.

“Do you trust me?” Truth asked his new friend.

“I guess…” Toominator said slowly, unsure.

“Then run! Now!”

Toominator turned and started running. Truth took out his long-barreled revolver and aimed at the sideways jeep. “Open wide, mother ****ers.” He fired, exploding the truck. The explosion engulfed the three zombies. “Haha! Take that!”

“Um, Truth?” Truth turned and suddenly saw what Toominator saw. The explosion had attracted the attention of just about every single zombie around.

“How far is your cabin?” Truth asked.

“In that forest.” Toominator answered, pointing to the edge of a nearby forest, where there were many zombies.

“****.”

Just then a latch that was hidden in the ground and covered by a bush, lifted up and Phoenix004 climbed out, looking muddy after having crawled through the tunnels. Truth and Toominator automatically trained their guns on him.

“I’m alive!” Phoenix004 shouted. “Don’t shoot me! I’m with the RAF Admins!” Truth and Toominator sighed with relief and lowered their guns.

“We’re headed to my cabin,” Toominator explained. “To wait this thing out. You’re welcome to join us if you want. The city is overran. I doubt there’s anyone else left alive.”

Phoenix004 looked back toward the city, and then to the other two people. “I’ll escort you to your cabin.” He said. “But then after that, I have to head back to the city and look for more survivors.”

“Fair enough, but if we’re going, we better go now.” Toominator pointed at the approaching zombies.

Phoenix004 checked to see how many rounds he had left. “Alright, let’s do this.”

The three of them lifted their guns and started jogging toward the forest. Truth blew the heads off of three nearby zombies, while Toominator killed one and Phoenix004 took out a small handful.

They reached the forest and picked up their pace to a run as more zombies swarmed around them, most of them running. Truth blew the arm off of one, and then took out its head with his second shot. Toominator blasted one zombie’s head, and then shot another in the chest and knocked it back off its feet. He used the gun as a bat to knock the head off yet another one when it reached him. Phoenix004 fired short controlled bursts from his gun, mowing some zombies down, while others were only hit in the chest or other parts of the body.

Toominator punched a zombie that got too close and then after it fell to the ground, he blew its brains out. He fired again and again, taking another two down. Truth fired his last shot, taking a zombie down. Another one ran up to him and he dropped the gun to the ground as he took out his machete and decapitated the zombie, and then rammed the weapon through another’s chest, pulling up, splitting the zombie's top half all the way to the top of its head, in half. Phoenix004 just continued his firing.

“Man, I feel like we’re in a ****ty Uwe Boll flick!” Toominator shouted out as Truth decapitated another zombie. Toominator killed one more zombie, and then half-turned and fired at another, also killing it.

Phoenix004 took down any near zombies with his semi-auto, and then took out a knife from a pouch on his leg and threw it, embedding it into a zombie’s skull, digging deep into the brain. He raised his semi-auto again and fired some more at other zombies.

Toominator reached the door to his cabin and looked around for a key. He reached up above the door, but didn’t find it there either. “Ah hell!” He raised his foot and kicked the door in, breaking it off its lock.

“Hurry!” Toominator shouted to the others as he rushed inside, preparing to close the door. Truth chopped up one last zombie with his machete and Phoenix004 blew the brains out of a couple more zombies before they reached the cabin and ran inside as well. Toominator slammed the door shut as the three started pushing furniture up against it.

The zombies outside started banging on the door, chanting “Brains! Brains! Brains!” over and over, but none were succeeding in getting inside.

“**** the city.” Phoenix004 said, breathing heavy to catch his breath. “I’m not going back out there!”

The Zombiefied Yorick shuffled down a street among the other zombies, a gaping hole in his head. He was still alive for some unknown reason. Since he didn’t have any brains, he was not killed when the pole was rammed through his head.

He stopped outside a building labeled ‘Nuclear Testing’. He then started moving again, toward the entrance to the building.

(more coming soon)

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 09:29:19 PM »
this is awesome!! how many members will be in it, or will it just be the major contributers to raf?
'Remembering is just an invention of the mind. you can remember anything, whether it happened or not.'

'pain is a state of mind, it can be overcome'
- Freak The Mighty.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »
Well I'm still fairly new to the site, so with the exception of a few names, I don't even know who the major contributers are. I mostly get the names, either from randomly picking them from threads I'm reading or participating in, or I pick them from the Members Online Today list at the bottom of the main page.

I'm still quite a newb here and I've actually had to go back and edit parts of this, because I found out after I included someone, that they were actually of the opposite gender then what I originally had them down as in this, lol.

So 90% of the people I include in this, are just picked at random.