Author Topic: A fresh start for RPG  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Freedom Flyer

• Animorphs AU RPG
A fresh start for RPG
« on: July 04, 2013, 01:35:14 AM »
Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in checking out the re-launch of Animorphs AU RPG? It was upgraded yesterday, though mostly it was all visual. It never got its chance to shine when it first came online, so we're all trying to give it that chance now. We're lacking members, and I thought since everyone here are fans and seem to enjoy making characters and all of that, then perhaps I could spread the word a little because it's hard to get members if no one knows about it, right? ;)

Anyway, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them - though the site has a good information resource that could surely help too. Just putting this out there, for if anyone is interested or looking for a place to role-play with an actual character and so on. :) Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you will consider joining.

The link is in my signature, below the banner

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
Re: A fresh start for RPG
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 12:31:23 AM »
I joined...just one question...where's the application? I see where it says it should be, but only the profiles are there, no app template.

Offline Freedom Flyer

• Animorphs AU RPG
Re: A fresh start for RPG
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 05:46:28 AM »
Thanks for joining! We'd be happy to have you. As for the application, it's in the profile section. If you cannot see it, continue to scroll down as it's more towards the bottom of the page. I may move it to the top if it helps, though it should be there so try scrolling all the way down. Let me know if this helps.