RAF Section > Suggestions / Feedback & Issues

Can't load RAF

(1/5) > >>

Aluminator (Kit):
So hey! Ever since I've been able to log on to RAF during the day again (ie the last month or so), I've noticed that there seems to be a period each day during which I'm unable to load the forum (or chat, apparently, as I found out today). It seems to last an hour or two- When I first saw it today it was just about 1pm CST, and it's now 1:55pm, and I've just managed to load the forum again (seems to be working fine now).

Most of the time, I receive a network TCP "connection refused" error. Sometimes, RAF seems to load, but it's exceptionally slow. On occasion, RAF will load but I'll get the 500 internal server error.

I don't have issues with any other website, and it really does seem to happen fairly consistently in the early afternoon (I want to say it's every day, but I'm not sure of that- it's often enough to give me pause, at least).

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this happening. There's a chance it's a local issue I'm having (something I'm not aware of having to do with the company servers, maybe?), but it feels more like it's a issue with RAF or our host server.

.: Asmo:
I'm getting the 505 errors about once to twice a day also.

theyoungphoenix:
Ya, sometimes when I'm on my iPod it won't load and it give me a message saying "can not connect to server". It's happened a few times to me too.

Stephquiem:
Sooo... Scott, when you asked me about this awhile ago, I told you I didn't have a problem. <.< I lied. (Not intentionally. :P)

But yeah. Having the same problem. Got the 500 error earlier. Got just plain old "could not load the page" once or twice. >.<

Richard:
These past few days the server is undergoing maintainance. The issue should be resolved on a few days. Sorry about this guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version