Author Topic: Tilas Artistic Randomness -July 5 - Doctor Whooves  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Tilas

• Positively Crackers!
Tilas Artistic Randomness -July 5 - Doctor Whooves
« on: June 15, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »
EDIT: All new stuff will be at the bottom of the topic. :)

So I figured I might as well show off some of my art stuffs. A lot of it is based on my husband and I's Role Play world. We've been RPing almost nightly for oh... about a decade now. We have closing in on 300 characters, (Character List Here! ) all with fleshed out stories, histories, families, personalities, etc. We like to incorporate any of the fandoms we like, and then mutilate them to hell so it can get a little weird, and characters can be so OOC, the only thing IN character is maybe their partial design, species, and names. So if you're going "they wouldn't be like that!" in our world, they are. XD Anywho, let's begin with some andababies! :D

I've always pictures andalite babies to be more like baby goats, curious, jumping around and trying to climb on everything, so here we have little Suniel being "Prince of the Stump" while his twin sister Tasani watches him. She's much more calm then her brother and while she doesn't like jump around, she will wander off on her own to explore.

Both of them have spots as that is the only genetic remnant from their father Jake, who is a dalmatian anthro (No, he is not the animorph Jake! He just happens to have the same name! ^_^; ) . Their mother Allio was in canine morph when they were conceived, and once she morphed back to her true form, as did the babies. In our odd little RP world, andalites morphing abilities are enhanced to allow morphing up to a few weeks, instead of a few hours, though the trade off is that they must morph less, no rapid morning back and forth like they did in the books. So they gotta pick a morph and stay in it awhile. 

For their design, I know andalites are more deer, but I kind figure the babies would be pretty small and chubby/chibi...and also my art style is kind chibi at the best of times. I figure the blades would be more coming straight out of the tail, rather then the scythe look many give them.  I just think it would be easier to maneuver and use that way for slicing, or stabbing. Especially stabbing. But babies tail blades are tiny, and not all that sharp.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:35:27 AM by Tilas »

Offline RYTX

• Shadow and Flame
  • Xtreme Member
  • Pretend I said something clever
Re: Tilas Artistic Randomness
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »
****, that's adorable

But I can't help but think Andalites would be highly discriminatory to any then less than a "pure" blooded Andalite. (But then this is your RP world)
Something, something, oh crap I pissed everyone off again....

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »
You're characters list reminded me of RAF's own species list.

The baby andalites look so adorable, like puppies, if I knew how to ink decently then I would ask too, but that picture is so amazing.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Tilas

• Positively Crackers!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 04:28:07 PM »
Oh yes, even in my rp world they are, I think andalites are supreme purists. However, the andalites on Gaia (my rp homeworld) are all there under a secret mission, so the andalite homeworld thinks they're dead, or at the very least MIA. War King Kelloran commands a small group of them on Gaia, and they're sort of the outcasts of society anyways. So as long as Allio never tries to take her babies to her home they'll be safe. Which is fine, she and Kelloran's group like the planet so they're staying. It's a weird weird world for them to explore and protect. I've got sketches of the other andalites too, I need to upload them next.

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 04:32:12 PM »
What all do you draw
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Tilas

• Positively Crackers!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 08:58:20 PM »
Sonic, fan art, anthros, cartoons, that sort of thing. My DA is here: http://tilastrinity.deviantart.com

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 12:13:11 AM »
OMG. That is so adorable. Whoever thought Andalites could look so hugworthy? :)

Offline Tilas

• Positively Crackers!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 12:35:34 PM »
Finished another pony, this one was a commission, the buyer wanted G3 Minty as a G4 Pony. I'm happy with how it came out, but I hate that blue fabric, it's twice as fluffy as my regular minky, gets everywhere, and was just a pain to sew. Also, still learning how to use my embroidery machine so that was a challenge.  All in all though, it was 9+ hours of work, but she turned out really well.

redtailedsaffa

Re: Tilas Artistic Randomness -June 18- Minty!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 07:40:43 AM »
Holy crap, you made these?! Wow. That is amazing. I'm always so jealous of people who can draw really well and make stuff, seeing as I can't draw for peanuts. :P

Offline Tilas

• Positively Crackers!
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 03:18:41 PM »
Heh, thanks! Here's another plush I made before that one, Fluttershy!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 04:57:06 PM »
You, m'dear, are amazingly talented. Awesome stuff ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Tilas

• Positively Crackers!
Re: Tilas Artistic Randomness -June 23- Fluttershy
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 06:55:39 PM »

So, yah. I didn't feel like working on ponies today so I made a fleece hat instead. Didn't have many colors so... Rarity's cutie mark worked. ...seems ponies sneak in everywhere.

...Scrooge is confused. You'd think he'd like diamonds.

Offline Tilas

• Positively Crackers!
Re: Tilas Artistic Randomness -June 24- Scrooges Hat
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 12:35:06 AM »

Doctor Whooves! :D

redtailedsaffa

Re: Tilas Artistic Randomness -July 5 - Doctor Whooves
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 02:15:21 AM »
Eee :D That's so adorable! I want the TARDIS too :D