Author Topic: The new Animorphs  (Read 25784 times)

Offline gorillaman16

The new Animorphs
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:42:32 AM »
My name is Dominic Harris or just Dom. This is the story of me and my friends a couple of regular teenagers who got thrown into something much bigger than they are. Earth has been invaded. Not by Martians or E.T. But by the Yeerks. You want to know what a Yeerk is don't you? Well it looks like a gray green slug that enters your brain through your ear canal and then flattens itself out over it and takes complete control over its host. The worst part is you don't know who a controller is it can be anybody your mom, dad, brother or sister teacher or even your neighbor. I am telling you this for your own safety don't speak about this to anyone they might be watching.

It all started one night at the mall. It was getting late and the mall was going to be closing soon so everybody was doing all the last minute stuff they needed to do while my friend Sokka and I were heading towards the exit. We saw some familiar faces but nobody close enough to go say hey to. Our friend Tyrese came running up to us to walk home together because my car was in the shop and my loser friends don't have cars yet.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:45:28 AM by gorillaman16 »
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
  • "I'm honestly a huge dork."
    • My Book
Re: The new Animorphs
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »
My name is Emma. I won't tell you much else. They could be anywhere. Who's 'they' you might ask. Well, Yeerks. A parasitic species. They aren't like tapeworms or creatures like that. No, they take over your whole body. They crawl in through your ear canal and wrap themselves around your brain. They re here, on earth. The only ones keeping them at bay is us, me and some of my friends. It all started what seems like forever ago.

I was at the mall, hanging out and keeping an eye out for anyone I recognized. I saw Dominic and a couple of his friends walking together. "Hey guys. Headed home?" I asked them.
My Tumblr
Saffa is my shorm and RAFtwin. :D Lumy is my awesomeful RAFbrother. ;D
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer 2013
Best RAFian Supervillan/Minion Duo 2013 (Saffa/Abby :D Morph Twins)
RAFian Artist of the Year 2016

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »
My name is Kasey. My life has drastically changed over the past few weeks. It all started the night after I skipped school and spent my day at the mall. I tend to do that often, but never go to the mall when I ditch.

"Oh c'mon!" I said to the Pac-Man machine in the arcade after I ghost killed me. I kicked the machine and stormed out of the arcade and exited the mall. I heard sirens and although they weren't after me I still ran until I saw some schoolmates. They aren't the type of people I usually ever talk to, but they were the only people around and I hate being alone. "Hey. Your name is Tyrone or something, right? I have Geology with you don't I?"
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 08:37:12 PM »
My name is sokka. Not much else to say, yeerks suck. Ugly snail/worm kinda creatures. They take over your body and it stinks. Anyway, my life has always been troublesome, but I'm not gonna give you my sob story. But that night I decided to go to the mall with a few buds, it all changed.

I heard a voice come from behind us, "hey guys! Headed home?"
I turned around and saw emma. She was very pretty, as usual.
"Oh hey emma!".... I practically screamed at her.
Way to emberass yourself ya idiot.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 09:51:56 PM »
"Hey, you guys headed home?" I asked the boys.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 11:53:14 PM »
TYRESE:
I turned around when I heard a familiar voice behind me say my name. It was a boy, Kasey I believe he didn't show up much to class but I figured he's an alright guy. "What's up Kasey you headed home? If so you can walk with us."

DOMINIC:
Sokka nearly yelled at Emma when she came over asking if we were heading home. She's definately here for Sokka and not me. Why would she notice me I'm not the most talked about kid in school but hey I'm not that bad looking and I don't know there is just something about her presence that calms me. But enough about that it isn't important or at least not right now. "Yeah you wanna walk with us? The more the merrier I always say"

TYRESE:
"When do you ever say that?" I said with a laugh. "So guys how we going to get home the long way or the shortcut? I mean if Emma's not too scared? But then again all these big strong men should be able to handle anything."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 07:29:28 AM »
I looked at Tyrese incredulously, "Ya, like I need a bunch of guys to feel safe." I laughed. "Ya I'll come," I said, shaking my head.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »
TYRESE:
"So the shortcut it is! Through the dirty nasty creepy construction site. Spooookyyyy." We left the mall after that and started walking I was making small talk with Kasey about his high scores and what he does for fun besides ditch school.

DOM:
We left the mall and headed for the construction site. Tyrese talked to Kasey most of the way since he isn't normally part of our friend group. Me Sokka and Emma chatted it up. Me and Emma talked since we were in a lot of classes together throughout school. I find Emma attractive I guess you could even say I like her but she doesn't know. We were already in the construction site when Tyrese told us to look up I guess he was off staring at the stars again. What I saw was even weirder than him looking at the stars. There was a bright light getting larger and larger it looked like it was going to hit us.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 07:31:41 PM »
"What the heck is that !!??" I whispered fiercely, honestly scared. It kept flying closer and closer. "I think it's stopping," I said in awe.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »
i saw it moving closer and closer, and began to realize that it was going towards right where we are standing.
"Guys, maybe we should head the other way." i said.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:04:40 PM by Lboogie42 »

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 09:43:12 PM »
"I think you're right! But, something tells me that it won't hurt us. Maybe it's friendly," I said skeptically.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »
I was trying to fit in with these people as he added to their conversation. "Just some NASA crap. It is pretty close to us. How about we watch if it falls and try to sue them for property damage." I said only partially kidding. The lights got almost 50 yards away from us in the construction sight.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »
"It looks a little... Well, advanced for us," I said, then stopped talking as the thing flew closer and closer to the ground. My eyes widened, "it's stopping right in front of us!! It's landing!!"
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 10:37:19 PM »
DOM:
Just then the unthinkable happened. Once the spaceship got about 10 yards away it hovered there then just dropped onto landing supports you never would have known were there. I could not move wether it was from fear or amazement I couldn't tell you. I looked to my left and to my right nobody else had moved either. I had goosebumps all the way up my body yet I couldn't move from my spot. On the side of the spaceship a section just disappeared, well that's what it looked like, and what came into view was not a martain. It looked magnificent it was had the lower body of a deer the torso and head of a human along with human arms with too many fingers on the hands. The head had two main eyes that took up most if the face there was no mouth and the nose was just slits in the face. If you looked at it like that it looks harmless but believe me it's not, the tail looks like an overgrown scorpions tail with a blade that looked like it should be on the grim reapers scythe. The alien staggered and fell to his knees.

He went on to explain to us how Earth is being invaded but not by his species the Andalites but by the Yeerks, parasites that enter your brain and control you completely. He said that there are many Yeerks on the planet and many more in orbit and that his species might not be able to get here in time to save us. We didn't want to believe him we wanted so badly to believe that he was the first alien to come here but he was not. He told us of the Hork-Bajir and how every last one of them are slaves to the Yeerks. He also told us of the Taxxon and his they are all voluntary hosts for the Yeerks. He told us we would have to save Earth and we told him that nobody would believe us about all this which is when he gave us a weapon. A weapon that is just as much a curse as it is a weapon. He gave us the power to morph. The power to morph into any animal we touch. All we had to do was touch the cube he had and that was it we had the power. But moments after he gave us the power three more ships towards out location we were told they were two bug fighters manned by a Hork-Bajir and a Taxxon and he told us the big battle ax looking ship was a Visser Blade ship and that the Visser on it is Visser six who infested this monster of a creature called a Dalotan otherwise a Minotaur with four arms. When he was being talked to he was feeding us information about Yeerks like with the Yeerk pool and the kandrona, how they have to feed every three days and how we cannot tell anybody what has happened because they could be a controller. We ran away after we watched the Andalite get murdered by the Visser it was nothing I ever wanted to see again.

The next morning I woke up and tried to think if what happened was a dream or not but when Tyrese came over and talked about it I knew it was real and that scared me. A bunch of teenagers against a whole army.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 11:27:57 PM »
I vcouldnt believe it the next morning when i woke up in my own bed. I didn't want to believe it, but I knew it was real. I then called Dom and asked him what happened last night.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013