Author Topic: The new Animorphs  (Read 25801 times)

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
  • "I'm honestly a huge dork."
    • My Book
Re: The new Animorphs
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 08:13:03 PM »
"Well, I talked to Dom earlier this morning before I tried morphing out. Anyways, he said to come to his house and grab you on the way... So, shall we go?" I said to all that was already there.
My Tumblr
Saffa is my shorm and RAFtwin. :D Lumy is my awesomeful RAFbrother. ;D
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer 2013
Best RAFian Supervillan/Minion Duo 2013 (Saffa/Abby :D Morph Twins)
RAFian Artist of the Year 2016

Offline Kenshin Himura

• The Wandering Swordsman
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2013, 12:53:37 AM »
Stepping into the bright light of the sun, Dex turned and began walking leisurely down the street. Keeping his eyes low, he thought about the predicament he was in..trapped on a planet without aid from his own kind during a war that could consume the universe..

In the few months he has been on Earth, Dex had managed to locate only a handful of controllers, and those had nearly cost him his life..

Turning down a barely populated road, he quickened his pace. I have to get back to my headquarters.. Dex thought to himself, I have to try contact again...even if it won't yield results just as before.

After a few tries, Dex decided he would go for a run through the forest behind his abandoned shack of a home..in his own form..

(Possible way for you guys to meet up with him, if not I still have other ideas for what he's gonnna do afterwards so either way)

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »
Great. Whyd i have to morph? And why did i not pay attention on how to demorph? I needed emmas help and now i have to go to doms house. I wanted to stay out of this predicament. Fine. Lets get this done and over with so i can come back home and keep to myself again.
"Alright, but i know a shortcut to his house. There is a path through the forest." i said.

(we can meet up with dex taking the shortcut to doms house now if u want)

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2013, 08:53:04 PM »
"Great, let's go," I said happily and walked off, with a bit of a bounce in my step. I turned, "You guys coming?"
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Kenshin Himura

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 01:04:34 AM »
(Sounds like plan)

Listening to the sounds of life around himself, Dex slowly began the demorph process that would result in his wholeness once again. In a matter of moments he was able to look down at his black fur covered 7 digit hands.

Smiling in the only way Andalites are able, Dex slowly sauntered to his make shift interstellar communicator. It was something he had been able to build with left over bits of equipment his crew had "ever so nicely" left for him.

Thinking back to that crew of misfits always made him wonder if they were all controllers by now...Casually he turned on the broadcaster that would replay his saved message as far as it could reach.

<This is Deximatos-Anrith Yartenrax, Tech Sergeant First Class, broadcasting on all known Andalite Fleet frequencies. I have been stranded on Earth for months now, left by a team that went rogue. Since my arrival I have had several interactions with certified Yeerk Controllers. So far Taxxon and Human have only been spotted. I need rescue if I am to survive!>

Dex turned and took off at a brisk pace, his stalks constantly scanning...

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2013, 02:53:35 AM »
I didn't acquire any morphs yet. It was just all going too fast for me. "Yeah, I'm going." I mumbled to Emma. I didn't like hanging out with these guys, but now I have powers so this can be fun.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2013, 06:51:16 PM »
After about 5 minutes of walking through the forest, i heard something to my left. When i looked over i saw what something big and hairy but couldnt make out what it was.
"Do you guys see that" i said and pointed in the direction of what i saw.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 08:27:10 AM »
I stopped and came to look at what Sokka was pointing at, "Ya I see it, what is it?"
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 03:15:53 PM »
DOM:
It was taking the others a long time to get to my house so I turned off the T.v. and told Tyrese that we were going to go look for the others. I went upstairs brushed my teeth, cleaned my ears then was on my way out the door and around the back of my house through the woods and into the trail that leads pretty much from my house to Sokka's house. Looking around the woods I saw various different animals that would be cool to morph. I looked at a deer with huge antlers and thought I could use that one day. About 13 minutes into the walk I thought I saw the others and they were staring at something. I looked in the direction of their gaze and saw what could only be one thing. I guess from the others point of view they couldn't see it all the way but we could see it clearly "Do you see that?" Tyrese asked. "How could I not." I said in awe. What we were looking at was more majestic than the deer in fact it has to be the most majestic creature to ever walk the Earth. It looked like a centaur but with weaker upper body and seven fingered hands but the head had stalk eyes that could move freely. The thing is that's not what made me know what it is the tail did. You see it looks like a scorpion tail but like huge. I could no longer move you see the night before we thought tht we saw the only Andalite left on earth die but we were wrong there was one in the woods between mine and Sokka's house.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Kenshin Himura

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2013, 10:26:16 AM »
Simultaneously Dex's stalk eyes locked onto both groups, and instantaneously he was shifting to the smallest animal he had managed to aquire.

The scorpion like knot at the end of his powerful tail smoothed itself out, his frontal legs sucked up within him, his stalk eyes vanished and his fur began to turn white. In under two whole seconds Dex was an everyday little white field mouse digging into the dirt to hide.

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 12:14:26 PM »
"It dissapeared. :ets go see if we can find it." i said.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2013, 05:21:52 PM »
"Agreed. If it's what I think it is, then we're gonna need it's help..." I said, walking off and scanning the ground, looking for anything that looked out of place. "Eepp!!" I screeched, "A scorpion!!"
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2013, 06:29:36 PM »
I walked over to where Emma was freaking out. I reached the animal she was gawking at to realize it was a mouse with a scorpion-like tail, but when I blinked the tail was a regular mouse tail. "Everything is fine Emma, god, it's just a mouse. Do you have to yell?" I said cupped my hands over the mouse that was digging in the dirt.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2013, 06:33:19 PM »
I felt my face flush bright red, "Sorry, I thought it was a scorpion... Hey, what are you gonna do with it?"
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Kenshin Himura

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2013, 10:54:29 PM »
Hoping the humans wouldn't have truly seen him, he pretended the mouse part and scurried out of the young males hands and bolted under the dirt. He hated the eyes of the inferior rodent..

(I figure if one of you guys "accidentally mentions morphin or somethin hell hear and demorph)