Author Topic: The Galactic War: The Rebel Base  (Read 10898 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: The Galactic War: The Rebel Base
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2013, 09:04:10 PM »
Chris' blonde eyebrows shoot up. "A twin?" he asks in surprise at Xevec's designation. He makes a little 'hmm' sound in the back of his throat as he considers the plans. "Well, we tend to use our Taxxons for mining. They're effective at burrowing through rock and don't have the unfortunate side effect of causing a collapse," he says.

Looking up from the plans he considers Xevec for a moment. "If we were at a point where we needed to blow up our own bedrooms, I think we will have larger concerns," he says. "Our Bug Fighters and Skimmers are all armed with Dracon cannon. We can detect threats within our area of space as soon as they emerge from Z-space. Are your explosives more effective than Dracons? And if they're to be placed on base, how would we ensure that none of our own people are harmed on accident?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: The Galactic War: The Rebel Base
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2013, 02:43:23 PM »
"Yes, I am a primary twin." The statement made Xevec wonder how his brother was doing. Was he killed in spite after Xevec fled, or was he still alive? Would he try to find Xevec, for good or bad? Who knew?

"We can set up some things to detect Andalites. They would only go off if an Andalite went near them, or triggered them otherwise. I'm not sure if they would be more effective than cannons, except no one needs to be there to set them off if we don't want them too. It's good to know you are able to know something's coming as soon as it's out of Z-Space. I suppose another alternative is if anyone was sent somewhere and needed explosives dor infiltration purposes."

A thought briefly occurred to Xevec that if he could set up some explosives, and wire them so that he could detonate them all at once, it could help him if they decided to turn on him. He quickly pushed that thought aside. He was just being paranoid again. He glanced at the door to the office again out of habit. He needed them to trust him, and having a switch that could blow them all into space wasn't the way to go. Though if they did do it, being genuinely loyal and having the moral high ground wouldn't help much if they decided to kill him. Or worse, sell him out to Visser Three.

<<Xevec? You ok?>> Derrel asked.

<<Fine. Fine. Just nerves again.>>
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:42:32 AM by Chad30 »

Ani-Master 2014!