Author Topic: My Animorphs based idea.  (Read 1787 times)

Offline tobias_birdboy

• My name is Tobias
My Animorphs based idea.
« on: January 02, 2013, 03:48:47 PM »
I run an RPG on Livejournal and Facebook that is still in very early stages and trying to come together. We don't really have any ongoing plots yet, but just for practice (and since we currently lack a Jake Role Player) we came up with a story called "The Missing," where Jake's identity may be known to Visser Three after he made a fatal mistake, and he has gone missing after the others begin to question his leadership.  Just a little plot to play with, nothing to take too seriously.

It should be known that the plot of this RPG does not conflict with the original continuity of the 54 books. I almost like to this of this as a Megamorphs RPG, featuring alternate stories and new animal morphs. That way we can RP new adventures without feeling tied down to the original events.

The RPG is on private due to some vandals that came in and spammed us when it was on public, we don't have many rules but we do have required standards. We like our members to use good grammar, otherwise what they post doesn't tend to make much sense. And if we can't read what they're trying to say, we won't be able to reply to it.  To Join, there is an application that must be filled out to prove a person can handle the character they are applying for. We had some applications that just were .. not good.

Here are the listed rules:

<Rules for joining this RPG>

There will only be a couple rules, which I hope are respected and followed.

This is a game, and should remain fun. No drama, no elitists. Keep it friendly.

Have patience. Do not judge. We will all be treated as equals here.

Not all members are very familiar with all the books. But this doesn't matter. The Wiki can tell you all you need to know about the characters and stories, and I'll be glad to send anyone Ebooks.

When posting, please write in your best grammar so that the rest of us can read it.

The continuity will be all of it's own, sort of like the Megamorphs series. The stories will still exist, but we will not follow them strictly. Our plots will be original.

The characters are teenagers, and we're all mostly in our 20s. We can handle some cussing, but don't just type F this and F that for the sake of cussing. Make it count.

Have dedication. If this bores you, let us know you plan on leaving, don't just ditch us.

This RPG will be a learning experience for a couple members, for RPG and writing a like. We allow people to observe.

Canon characters only, I'm sure your made up is very cool and interesting but, we just want our favorite 6 members.

Happily will add anyone, but will need to approve them first. I want to keep this group drama free. No egotistical elitists or people who mean to pick on anyone.

<WARNING>

Just going to say this now. ANY discrimination, ridicule, or being rude to any other members will result in your permanent ban!

I run a very friendly, accepting group and as members, no one is above anyone else. It doesn't matter how much experience in RPG you have, how much knowledge you have in Animorphs or anything else, how old you are or where you're from.

Here's the deal.
Jake, the fearless leader of the Animorphs has vanished. He's no where to be found! It isn't like him to just leave, to go missing without a trace. Paranoia sets in for the others. Where has he gone, why has he left? Is he alive or dead? Will they ever find him? They fear the worst, but it is in this mission that they discover the true meaning of being a team. The dangers they face are greater than ever before. Will they manage without a leader, or are they dead meat?

It takes a lot to run this RPG so I do not know if I will attempt to start another one up here yet, but I thought I might at least give other fans a taste of what I'm doing on my other site  :)
Be happy for me, and for all who fly free.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
  • "I'm honestly a huge dork."
    • My Book
Re: My Animorphs based idea.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »
Did you still want to do this?
My Tumblr
Saffa is my shorm and RAFtwin. :D Lumy is my awesomeful RAFbrother. ;D
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer 2013
Best RAFian Supervillan/Minion Duo 2013 (Saffa/Abby :D Morph Twins)
RAFian Artist of the Year 2016

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
Re: My Animorphs based idea.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »
We are but we lost members...only like 3 of us are left.