Author Topic: FanFic Idea Exercise/Game  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
FanFic Idea Exercise/Game
« on: August 31, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »
So I had an idea that might be fun for a little writing exercise/game. Someone says an idea for an Animorphs fan fiction, and then people give a rough idea/summary of how they would write a fic like this.

I think it would be cool to get the creative juices flowing with your ideas and just have a little fun.

So heres an example:
Idea Prompt: A David Narrated Story

Summary: How about the Ellimist and Crayak come up with a game where they give David his morphing power back but he also has amnesia and doesn't remember the animorphs or the yeerks. The ellimist bets that taken out of the impossible situation with his parents and the war, david will show that he is ultimately good. David ends up turning to a life of crime, which puts him on the radar of the yeerks and the animorphs, who both start hunting him without him knowing it. He eventually becomes much more mature after seeing the true dangers of the yeerks and after the animorphs actually rescue him from them only to get captured himself. In the end he gives his life to set them free.

I just started writing just now and thats what I came up with lol As you can see it kind of sucks but thats not the point. The daily attempt to create stories and ideas is a good exercise to  become better at the creative process.

There aren't really any rules, someone can post a prompt or an idea on any of the previous prompts, as many people can try to create a story from the same prompt and you can try a few different ideas from the same prompt too, and even try from your own.

Have fun!

Prompt: Another Sario Rip story