Author Topic: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC  (Read 94806 times)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
Re: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC
« Reply #1380 on: August 09, 2015, 04:29:30 AM »
Well, we still have time, if you're around tomorrow at some point, but we're pretty stumped on ideas for scenarios for the most part. We have been doing a lot with an original superhero universe that belongs to us and our writing partners, though, so there might be a possibility there. Depends on your preferences. :) <3

We miss the energy in this place, a bit, that we had with a few others and with you. I don't know if it'll come again, but it might be nice to try and play something out for a while. Let me know your Skype or something if you might be interested.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1381 on: August 09, 2015, 08:19:26 AM »
Something small and episodic sounds good to me. We don't need a grand story.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1382 on: August 10, 2015, 12:00:24 AM »
Small and episodic sounds great to me. And Luke, I'd still love to give RE another go at some point. As Shen is fond of pointing out, at this point in our lives, there's too much going on for an RP to have the life that the GESB once did, but that doesn't mean we can't keep something running.

I do have something nearly ready to go for my small... super-episodic RP. I've been going back and forth debating whether to start it here or in Google Docs or equivalent so that Terenia'd be more likely to join. I think I will just start it here, hopefully within a day or two.

I miss you guys...

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1383 on: August 10, 2015, 08:34:59 PM »
I'll have to look up my Skype ID...I can never remember it.  :p  I'll check back here too and see what's up. 
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1384 on: August 15, 2015, 09:36:23 PM »
Alright, let's try this. Thread and beefy intro post are up for my new NaNo inspired RP. Main thread is here and OOC thread is here. Let me know what you guys think. Idea is just to get us sitting down and RPing regularly again, even if we don't wind up doing much. Unlike RE and GESB, one-line posts are not only acceptable, they're encouraged if it'll get us writing.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story