Author Topic: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC  (Read 94816 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC
« Reply #1365 on: May 23, 2015, 06:48:05 PM »
No! Don't say that! I just got a new job so I could RP with you guys! It sounds like BS, but my inability to keep up here has been a pretty big motivator for me to get out of my ****ty new job and into my hopefully-amazing NEW new job. I am so tired of job hunting...

Although you burning out on this would be understandable. We need some way to interact and stay in touch, though, whether it's this RP, another RP, or something else entirely.

I'm trying to get back to the point where I can do this daily. I don't know if that will work for the rest of you, but I'm trying. I miss RPing. I'm hoping I can start to be here enough to bring this thing slowly back to life.

Anyway, I've a short post up. Let's get these birds in the air.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1366 on: May 24, 2015, 02:22:53 AM »
We need some way to interact and stay in touch, though, whether it's this RP, another RP, or something else entirely.

This I actually want to do, with all of you. Because hug buddies. :3

Not sure about the rest of it, but I hope for the best anyway.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1367 on: June 05, 2015, 01:18:31 PM »
I have redownloaded Skype so you guys can talk to me, and hopefully my computer didn't get raped by viruses and malware again. I'm chad3452. Because I couldn't just be Chad, or Chad34.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #1368 on: June 05, 2015, 02:54:44 PM »
If anyone wants to hit me up for one-on-one roleplays or periodic group rps that are not storyline heavy (one-off type stuff), PLEASE either gchat me (jessica.honard@gmail.com) or add me to Skype (jessica.robin21)

I really, really, REALLY miss it, I just don't have the time/energy for something long and plot-filled. I'm totally down for some one-off rps though, and I don't mind DMing or being pulled along for someone else's DM.

Mostly I just don't wanna lose touch with you guys. :)

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1369 on: June 05, 2015, 08:35:08 PM »
Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm standing too. Thank you so much! :D

One-off Roleplays would be great for us. :}

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1370 on: June 11, 2015, 02:02:17 PM »
So, I'm toying with an idea, since it seems RE was declared officially dead just as I found the time for it, and I WANT TO RP WITH YOU GUYS! I'm thinking I'll start a thread that's just a string of little one-off scenarios. They'll sort of develop as they go, anyone can jump in using any character they wish, and make any changes or additions they like. If a scenario starts to stagnate or reaches a conclusion of some sort, anybody can start a new scenario. I'll invite the RPers from the rest of the forum as well and we'll see if we can't inject some enthusiasm back into this place.

Any thoughts? Anybody interested? Would you guys want to do this primarily on RAF? In a Google document (which is easier in many ways)? Skype? Some other format? All of the above?

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1371 on: June 11, 2015, 02:43:13 PM »
RAF or Skype would be fine. I still need your Skype name, Al, because there were multiple Aluminators last I check. I also need Luke's. I got a request from Carli and Emmy, but they didn't respond when I asked if they were from RAF, so i think they may just be random people. I'm Chad Norris.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1372 on: June 12, 2015, 09:48:03 AM »
So, I'm toying with an idea, since it seems RE was declared officially dead just as I found the time for it, and I WANT TO RP WITH YOU GUYS! I'm thinking I'll start a thread that's just a string of little one-off scenarios. They'll sort of develop as they go, anyone can jump in using any character they wish, and make any changes or additions they like. If a scenario starts to stagnate or reaches a conclusion of some sort, anybody can start a new scenario. I'll invite the RPers from the rest of the forum as well and we'll see if we can't inject some enthusiasm back into this place.

Lumy! Glad you're back and have more time on your hands! :)

~We would be interested, if you could keep up with it. We would also be interested in Skype sessions where you have a moment. Shenmue654. What is your screenname?

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #1373 on: June 30, 2015, 10:43:15 PM »
CHAD! There are like seventy seven Chad Norrises on Skype. You should just find me. I'm the Aluminator with this weird purple orb thing as an image.

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1374 on: July 01, 2015, 07:41:56 AM »
Ok. I'll find you.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #1375 on: July 28, 2015, 07:25:07 PM »
...Anybody still alive in here? I want to start my little RP idea with you guys, but I'm not sure where to do it. Is RAF still best? Skype? Google doc?

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1376 on: July 28, 2015, 09:31:09 PM »
I think I found you on skype. I said hi, but I don't think I got a reply. Not sure it needs to be on raf, since it's quite rare that we draw someone new into this.

I'd be interested in something small. I'm about to poof away for a few days, so no skype.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1377 on: July 30, 2015, 12:39:14 AM »
I'm alive...I just got tired of trying to patch things up and hold things together and pull things along...it's mainly psychological, but it takes a toll on a person when he has to fight tooth and nail for every step of progression.  And then to check back week after week almost every day to see no posts from one key participant or another was just absolutely deflating and defeating.  I just had to stop caring for awhile otherwise I was going to go insane.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:43:33 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1378 on: August 04, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »
It's okay. We understand perfectly. We tried to move things along by ourselves for a time, but it never worked out without the original gang/band all back together. It's possible that any further attempts to do something on a broad scale won't work out at all simply because we're all adults who don't have much time on our hands. A lot of us have to begin, in a sense, creating in the real world that which only existed in our minds.

Mar and I have a weird amount of downtime because we just took the Bar, and we're taking a week-long rest break before starting our volunteer job. (Yes, despite our best efforts we still don't have anything resembling a paying job, but looking while doing something that might lead to one is way better than sitting around). So if you want to create something interesting with us for a few days, like between now and the 10th, we're down for anything you have in mind.

We love you, Luke, and we miss the resonance we felt with you, in what were otherwise terrible months of our lives. :] Writing in the GESB gave us strength where we had none.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1379 on: August 09, 2015, 01:35:28 AM »
We could certainly try a one-on-one of some variety.  If you have time still, that is.  I got to see my idea come to fruition, even if it did die very prematurely...so perhaps you have a scenario you'd like to try out?  Also, congratulations!  ^^  Glad to hear it's all starting to come together for you guys.  :)  I miss talking with you too.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:37:33 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player