Author Topic: New Animorphs RP IC  (Read 8283 times)

Offline crunge

Re: New Animorphs RP IC
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 12:40:53 PM »
When Sean answered his phone with city mourge I decided to play along and said "Yeah, Hi Im looking for a few dead bodies I can use as decoys to collect on my life insurance, is there anyway you can help me?" I waited a bit smiling to myself I continued "So far nothing on my cousin, what do you two have for us?"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 05:00:20 PM by crunge »

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2012, 05:26:33 PM »
I realized that I had forgot to tell Sean something important. <I don't want Snopian to give me money, because I feel like it isn't right. I can't just get money without working. When my father asks what job I have I can't just lie to him. I may not have plenty morals, but I know that my father does.> I thought about my recent actions and said, <I am sorry for putting you through this trouble bro. I just want to go out and fly and think while doing it. I'll see you later.> I flew downwards and landed on a tree by his car. <Where and when do you want to meet back up at?> I asked.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2012, 06:44:12 AM »
I answered Connor, "Dude, it's been barely an hour. Of course you won't see anything yet. We got a pigeon to acquire. I'm on my way to my place to get a kennel. I don't want the thing loose in my car. Anyway, just stay on your cousin 'til we meet up at the Gardens. What time should we meet?"

I looked at Drew's window, and said aloud, "I'm not talking to a bird in the middle of the street." I drove off of Drew's street and turned toward my house.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline crunge

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
"Well they close at 10, so lets make it 5, hows that sound? I know its only been a hour, I was just giving an update like a good lweader would." I said with a fae huff of exageration

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2012, 07:22:50 AM »
I jumped off the tree and spread my wings. As the thermals rose me up, I thought about something useful I can do. I started to fly towards the park to go towards the sharing's celebration, I thought I might find some valuable information while my friends do more important stuff.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.