Author Topic: New Animorphs RP IC  (Read 8294 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: New Animorphs RP IC
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »
Sean answered, "Great. I get free **** before it's released. I don't have too strict of deadlines either. With Snoopy helping me, it's gotten a lot easier. You know, if you're only in the job for the cash, Snopian can hack your bank account too."

I found the park and parked right next to the basketball court off the side of the street. I turned off the engine and unclipped my seatbelt. I opened my door and sat in my seat feeling the breeze.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »
I unbuckled my seatbelt, grabbed the bread, and got out of the car. Standing by the door I told my friend, "I'll ask him next time I get the chance." I thought of how lucky Sean is to have a super genius to do work for him. I saw a banner above the swings saying "The Sharing's 1st Annual Cookout". "Look what we have here. Let's try to not act too suspicious." I told Sean. I saw lot's of high schoolers hanging out with their friends, but it was all a disguise. It made me sick to even look at.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 08:28:48 PM »
I nodded my head in silence, enjoying the cool breeze. I focused my eyes and began scanning around for birds. I was mostly looking at the ground. There were an awful lot of feet today. Normally, this park is pretty low key. There must be a party or charity thing. I got oit of the car and kept scanning. I shut my door, went around to where Drew was and asked, "You see any? I think they're all being scared off by all the people."

Drew replied oddly, talking about not looking suspicious. I contorted my face in confusion, starting to ask, "What are you-" and I finally looked up. "Oh."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:30:43 PM by Darth Revan »

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 08:57:47 PM »
I noticed a couple of pidgins hovering over The Sharing. I opened the bread and throw some crumbs on the ground in front of the car. It didn't take that long for one pidgin to notice the crumbs and fly over to us. It landed on the floor and pecked at the crumb. I was thinking about diving for for the bird, but then I noticed a police officer that was with The Sharing eye us. I put a whole slice of bread in my hand and kneeled out to the bird. As it pecked the bread out my hand I put my index finger on it's neck and focused on it, while it fell into the trance I looked over to Sean and nodded.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2012, 01:04:13 AM »
I barely noticed Drew's motion, but caught his final nod to me. I was staring out at the number of potential Yeerks. The thought that not all of these kids were in fact controllers; but would more than likely end up as one. Then the thought that some day, I'd end up tearing into the jugular of one of them as they would hold a Dracon at me. When Drew caught my attention, I knelt down and collected the pigeon. I held its wings down to its side and said in a normal tone and volume, "Thanks Gary, Michelle will love this as a pet. I don't know why I was going to pay so much at a pet store. You're right, 'Why pay for what's readily available down the street?'. Let's get back think I have a pet kennel I can repurpose for a cage in the garage."

I didn't look anywhere but at the pigeon afterward as I walked back around and got inside my car. I waited for Drew to get back in before I set the bird on the back seat and muttered just loud enough for him to hear, "Put the bread on the seat."

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 12:53:31 PM »
I got in the car and followed Sean's orders and put the bread on the bread on the seat. "Can I use your phone to get in touch with Snopian? I couldn't bring mine since I came here in bird morph." I asked Sean.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 01:43:54 PM »
I hit the synch button on my steering wheel. A chime sounded, "Call Snopian." After the confirmation sounded I answered, "Sure."

A ringback tone sounded throughout the car's stereo. It was the Peanuts theme song. I commented, "He doesn't know I set that up."

A moment later, a mechanized voice answered the call, "Hello Sean. Is it time to begin the mission?"

I answered, "Not yet buddy; but I do have a pigeon for us to acquire. The reason I called is Drew wanted to talk to you."

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »
"Well, I was waiting to tell you in person, but since I am already on the phone with you I will ask you now. Can you hack my bank account? I understand that you probably don't have the time, but it's all cool." I thought for a minute, but then to make the Andalite feel awkward I added "Love you, goodbye."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »
I raised an eyebrow at Drew and continued the conversation, "You can just divide my income and send it his account, right?"

Snopian replied, "No need. Your income is generated from the transactions taking place in the Bank of America systems. I only need input the program into a different bank and Andrew will have his own income stream. Andrew, I will need your banking information in order to properly initiate the program. Though it would be better to discuss those details in private. However I will begin investigating a new bank and begin the creation of a new program to coexist with their system. Your information, Andrew, will just needed to be entered last."

I spoke up, "Remember Snopian, stay away from small community banks. Just the big names, you know, the 'too big to fail' banks we talked about."

Snopian replied, "Of course. It also wouldn't generate as much revenue installing the program into a small bank as they don't have so many transactions per day."

I agreed, "Exactly."

Snopian interjected, "May I ask Andrew: why did you feel it necessary to express your emotion to me at such a disconnected moment?"

I wanted to answer, but Drew made the joke. I sat there quietly instead. A small smile forming as I stopped myself from laughing.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »
"Well Uncle Snoop, it was a joke." I called him by a name that irritates him so he could feel how I felt. "Does Sean every try to teach you humor?" I asked Snopian. I looked out the window. "Are we going to your house or Snopian's scoop?" I asked Sean. We had to get the bird to Snopian somehow.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2012, 03:37:48 PM »
Snopian replied, "I have a firm handle on the mechanics and sounds of humor. However your tone and personal nuances do not translate through my device. I also have less of an appreciation for humor aimed at myself. It would not be wise to meet at Sean's house as it is well inside the city limits. You could either hold onto the animal, or come to my scoop."

Sean nodded, "Yeah, we'll come by later. After all, Drew needs to get his account info first."

Snopian replied, "Agreed. I will await your next communication. ... I love you too Andrew."

A tone came over the stereo that the call had disconnected. I smiled wider, but kept my mouth shut as I turned down a street that would lead us to Drew's house.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2012, 03:53:54 PM »
I waited until Sean pulled into my driveway. I got out the car "All right I'll meet you back at the scoop." I walked inside my house and went to my room.

Offline crunge

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »
I had watched my cousin and seen nothing that was interesting or that led me to believe he was a controller. I dropped down from a thrermal and into a darkened alley and demorphed. I found one of the last possible pay phones on earth and called Sean and hoped he would answer.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2012, 07:19:53 AM »
I went to my room and opened my window and then focused on the osprey DNA inside of me as feathers stenciled on my skin and became 3-D. My body shrank until it was about 2 feet tall, my fingers conjoined and became one as my arms became wings, and my feet became talons. I looked at myself with the amazing visions raptors have through my dressings mirror and I noticed that I still had a mouth. I focused on the final change of my mouth into a beak.
I then lifted my wings and jumped out the window, I used to midday thermals to rise high above Sean's car. <I'll race you to Snopians Scoop!> I called out to him.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 12:11:05 PM »
When Drew closed his front door, I waited for him to come back out. When he opened his window, I muttered, "Oh, he's not..." Sure enough, not a couple minutes later, he emerges from his window in morph. I call out loud enough for him to hear; but no one around would overhear, "You forgot your bank onfo. You can't get your account fixed if you don't have the information."

Why the hell did he want a ride when he could've just flewn from Connor's? I'm certain even my friends don't understand their motives anymore. Just then, my cell phone rang. I took it out and answered it, "City Morgue."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:12:54 PM by Darth Revan »