Author Topic: New Animorphs RP IC  (Read 8293 times)

Offline crunge

Re: New Animorphs RP IC
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 02:41:01 PM »
"I think just getting into the sewers will be enough to let us go snake, just remember though no eating rats anyyone, they are sewer rats you might come up looking like Snoopy or worse Sean" I said winking at Drew. I then said "Alright who wants burgers or something before we do this, I doubt the person will be back today and my cousin already said he was coming over so we can watch him here."

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 06:31:32 PM »
I shook my head, "Either you gotta think of a really good reason to keep him here for three days; or we watch him at his home. I suggest going in as pigeons. It's commonplace enough that it's not weird to see them on the buildings and on the walkway areas. We'll be able to see and hear them well enough. Personally, I'd rather get there early and watch your cousin so we're sure he's still on our team. As for our escape route, pigeons work just as well for getting the hell outta dodge."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 06:47:43 PM »
"Burgers? Around Snoop? I'll pass. As for watching him can't we just invite him over and drug him?" I joked. "In all seriousness we should find a way to knock him out, or go as pigeons. I think that pigeons will have us less likely to be sued."I said thinking rationally. "But my choice will be more fun." I didn't really care which way we would do it, as long as we get it done.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 07:09:45 PM »
I raised an eyebrow at Drew, "'Sued'? Why would we be sued? We can't knock out his cousin. His cousin is the one the potential Yeerks are going to talk to. We need to watch him to make sure this isn't a trap for us. Make certain the guy doesn't get taken by whoever comes to talk to him; then afterward, tail him for three days to ensure he doesn't go underground for a dip in a lead pool."

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »
"I get it. So basically we would stalk this guy for 3 days and make sure he isn't infested by an alien parasite." I sighed "I love my life." I looked towards Connor and asked. "Connor, can you make me a sandwich or something, the more we wait the more hungry I get." I didn't want to go through his house and make food myself, as that would seem rude.

Offline crunge

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 12:08:19 PM »
I looked at Drew and said "you know where everything is, you can make it. As for my cousin, you two are right we will have to watch him for three days. I was thinking though if we plan on stopping people from taking him, at least one of us should go early and morph something with a little power." I then thought about it and said "Ill do it, no point in having one of you two get caught or something when I can do it. "

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 09:09:06 PM »
I laughed. "Correction, I am too lazy to get it." I went to his cupboard and took out the peanut butter and got a spoon. I put a spoonful of peanut butter in my mouth. "So when exactly will we, I am getting a bit bored here." I said.

Offline crunge

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »
I nodded and said "skip it, ill text my cousin and tell him that we cant chill, that will give us time to plan, and we leave in the morning. Ill take tonight to watch him. You two plan and let me know either via cell or through other means." I walked over to my room and shed my outer clothes, like the rest of the team I wore a morphing outfit under my clothes. I consentrated on the hawk I had aquired back when we first got our powers. With the remaining light this was the perfect morph, at least for now.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2012, 09:09:42 AM »
I saw a falcon fly out through the window. "Looks like he is gone, are you gonna give me a ride home?" I asked Sean. I checked the time. "Never mind. I guess I could hang out with you two for a while."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:43:44 PM by Underseen »

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2012, 12:43:57 PM »
I was about to intercede with Connor's plan; but he had already left. I instead sighed deeply and expressed my doubts to Drew, "I don't know if Connor would be able to stay objective. You two are too impatient. It's amazing we've survived this long."

I shook my head and changed the subject, "Anyway, yeah I can give you a ride." I looked at Snopian and asked, "Sorry Snoopy, but no club tonight. Your scoop's not too far right?"

Snopian moved toward Connor's back door, <Yes. I will await your communication.> He opened the door and morphed into a deer. He left the house acting as though he was being chased out. He kept running until he entered the woods. I went to the door and closed it. Before closing the door, I noticed Connor's neighbor on his riding tractor/mower watching the rogue deer fleeing.

I made my way to the front door and waited for Andrew, "So you wanna help me catch a pigeon?"

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 12:54:19 PM »
"As if I don't have too." I went to Connor's pantry and put the peanut butter up and took out his bread. I held it up to show Sean. "Let's go. I used to do this all the time as a kid." I walked outside to Sean's car.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2012, 05:57:07 PM »
I asked, "What, take other people's bread; or catch pigeons?" I closed the front door and walked to my car. I threw Drew my keys and said with a nod, "Go ahead and unlock your door." I then walked to my side and awaited my keys' return.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 06:01:05 PM »
I unlocked my door handed Sean his keys and sat in the passengers seat. " As a matter of fact, I did a little bit of both."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 11:43:03 PM »
I unlocked my door and got inside my car. I waited for Drew to buckle in and drove off to a local park. There are often chess players and families that attract common pigeons. To fill the silence on the way, I asked, "So how do you juggle being a Fed and an Animorph?"

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 11:54:06 PM »
I laughed at Sean's question. "It is quite easy considering the fact that I don't even work, I am usually out. Being an Animorph is more fun and rewarding, so it is what I try harder at. I've known people in Airport Security long enough to know that I want to be a pilot. I am thinking about getting a career change, but I will have to wait until this war is over. Honestly I want them to fire me, but I can't quit because I need the money." Ever since I got in my job I hated it and now it is the worse. I am getting tired of it, I usually sneak out of work via morph. "Hows your job?" I asked Sean.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 02:36:03 PM by Underseen »